PDA

View Full Version : dukes of hazzard

inso
08-10-2005, 11:25 PM
i watched it last night, and liked the car action and especially the sounds the car makes. really done in the style of originals.

Toronto
08-11-2005, 01:26 AM
i watched it last night, and liked the car action and especially the sounds the car makes. really done in the style of originals.

not really, they kinda wrecked the TV show IMO, did everyone their own way.

any who if you like looking at J. simpsons tits for 1.5 hours it is one hell of a movie :P

HeilSvenska
08-11-2005, 06:34 PM
any who if you like looking at J. simpsons tits for 1.5 hours it is one hell of a movie

not that great. She almost sang in the movie. That was frightening

So many great cars. The scene with the cars revving right before the race was orgasmic. So many pretty cars, and so many neesans.

ZfrkS62
08-11-2005, 07:20 PM
as i have heard it, the guy who played Cooter in the show ripped apart the movie.

And from what i have seen with the previews, i probably agree. Boss Hogg woul have been better played by Danny Devito. He's short and fat after all :wink:

All the previews make the movie look like a slapstick type movie when the show wasn't really meant to be a flat out comedy.

the least they could have done though was make Simpson dye her hair :?

Toronto
08-11-2005, 10:12 PM
as i have heard it, the guy who played Cooter in the show ripped apart the movie.

And from what i have seen with the previews, i probably agree. Boss Hogg woul have been better played by Danny Devito. He's short and fat after all :wink:

All the previews make the movie look like a slapstick type movie when the show wasn't really meant to be a flat out comedy.

the least they could have done though was make Simpson dye her hair :?

the man who played Cooter is trying to get people not to see the movie,
aswell as many afro-american groups because the flag is the in the movie. they say cause the flag was waved when they where lynching people... how little they know :roll:

ZfrkS62
08-11-2005, 10:17 PM
People need to lighten the fuck up. The first episode of DoH Uncle Jesse explained the flag was for their Southern Heritage :? And not once during the show was their ever and hint of racism :? Fuck uptight "activists".

My friend just went and saw the movie today and said the doors weren't even welded shut for the first half of the movie. It wasn't until the General got wrecked and Cooter couldn't fix the doors that they got welded. Not because Bo and Luke were trying to make it to the NASCAR circuit and needed the doors welded for racing :roll: fucking Hollywood :bad-words:

Skaala
08-18-2005, 08:32 AM
watched it last night.. havent seen to many episodes of the old show, so I really don't know all that much about what is original an not. I will say however it was an ok movie with a lot of cool driving shots. A bit short on engine-sound sometimes though.

ZfrkS62
08-18-2005, 08:10 PM
watched it last night.. havent seen to many episodes of the old show, so I really don't know all that much about what is original an not. I will say however it was an ok movie with a lot of cool driving shots. A bit short on engine-sound sometimes though.

So was the show.

SPEEDCORE
08-19-2005, 01:12 AM
The movie was average at best. The highlight was the chicks at the uni.