PDA

View Full Version : Williams sisters ---X-Men 3 tryout

blinkmeat
07-14-2005, 10:53 PM
"The sisters - who are used to going head to head on the tennis court - reportedly both want to play the part of a bisexual hooker in the upcoming film. "

I'm not even a fan of X-Men despite alot of it being shot in my home-town. I was going to post this is the Jokes sections because I think it's funny, but since I hate these two talentless "because we play tennis we can be actors" cunts I thought this might make a nice bashing thread. Bisexual hooker--- what a stretch :wink: If they get the role and they shoot near me, I'm protesting. I'm so tired of this crap. Can't they just suck at one thing? Damn.

Who else are useless untalented crossovers? :roll:

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/celebs/articles/1232822.armx

SFDMALEX
07-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Whats with the sig?

"Im new woman. This time slutty" I dont get it...

Sorry for going OT, I really dont give a shit about those two...

stracing
07-15-2005, 12:47 AM
nah i think they're the next generation terminators. especially serena she can be the next "T-some big thousand number" and take on arnie

gigdy
07-15-2005, 01:07 AM
"The sisters - who are used to going head to head on the tennis court - reportedly both want to play the part of a bisexual hooker in the upcoming film. "

I'm not even a fan of X-Men despite alot of it being shot in my home-town. I was going to post this is the Jokes sections because I think it's funny, but since I hate these two talentless "because we play tennis we can be actors" cunts I thought this might make a nice bashing thread. Bisexual hooker--- what a stretch :wink: If they get the role and they shoot near me, I'm protesting. I'm so tired of this crap. Can't they just suck at one thing? Damn.

Who else are useless untalented crossovers? :roll:

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/celebs/articles/1232822.armx

umm i sense jealousy. is it that you wish you could play tennis as good as they can and make as much money as they do while playing a simple game of tennis??

why pick on them when they have yet to star in a movie??

grow up dude.

im kinda jealous, i wish i was as manly as they are.

Max Power
07-15-2005, 04:04 PM
have u seen venus' face....manly indeed

SnakeBitten
07-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Hmm, I don't remember which of the sisters, but she always reminds me of a racing horse :lol: Huge muscles, enough to make man scared. I think at least she would suit well in X-men movies :D

I just dont see how Serena or Venus can make a man scared. What are you 5ft tall and weigh 60lbs? They are not pretty girls but they will kick your ass at tennis. Why shouldnt they use the opportunities that tennis celebrity opened for them? I get the feeling that if it were Kornikova or Sharipova none of you would be against seeing a blond bi-sexual hooker on the big screen.

Also why should the sisters stick to one thing?????Kornikova did modeling and tennis and Im sure other things.