PDA

View Full Version : Schedules and Airdates for American TV Shows? (request)

sheruken
07-12-2005, 11:10 PM
Well there are quite a few American TV shows I follow, but most of them are not aired where I am from (or are a season behind), so naturally I leech them off.. Now almost all the shows I watch either are on a break (complete season break or mid-season break or whatever). And none of the official sites mention when the fresh episodes are gonna be aired. So I thought I'd ask our "American Friends", if they could help me out with this.. We may also use this for "which is your favourite TV show", if thats not been done yet.

The Shows I follow regularly are :

Lost
Smallville
Joey
Scrubs
South Park
That '70s Show
Arrested Development
Jake in Progress
Punk'd

- British Shows -
Coupling (if season 5 is gonna come that is).
Fifth Gear

Also, do recommend if I should watch any other shows that are kick ass..

Please post dates of when they're gonna air in the US,
Thank you..

pharzo
07-13-2005, 12:38 AM
well tv.com has the air dates and they list the episodes...

For the american ones i'd recommend adding entourage, house, and monk. For the british you should probably check out a little something called top gear :wink:

T-Bird
07-13-2005, 12:57 AM
I love Entourage!
I would add Family Guy
Rides
Overhaulin
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Last Season of Sopranos will be crazy

sheruken
07-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Well actually after reading your short "review" on Entourage, I went to IMDB to check out the detailed review and then already started the Season 1 leeching.. :)
And Top Gear is already on (TV) I asked the air date of 5th Gear :D , who'd watch 5th Gear and NOT watch Top Gear, that'll be insane :)

And Thanks T-Bird I'll check em out, BTW, Family Guy I am getting it DVD soon (a friend already has it)..

Anyway, Thanks for the site "TV.com" didnt have a clue of its existance!

sheruken
07-13-2005, 10:59 AM
BTW, at TV.com, I couldnt find the "New Season, TV Air Dates".. I am not looking properly or is it not yet been confirmed when they're going to air the next / new seasons of the above mentioned shows?
I heard they tell in the teasers / ads (on TV) when they're going to air the fresh episodes

Anonymous
07-13-2005, 11:56 AM
And Thanks T-Bird I'll check em out, BTW, Family Guy I am getting it DVD soon (a friend already has it)..

!

what the new series??? i have all the dvd's and waiting for this http://motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28043

Have to say how annoyed i get with Fox's scheduling, no more American dad till september, i was really getting into that series :-(

sheruken
07-13-2005, 01:34 PM
I dont know which one he has (Family Guys Series), but he got it from the States in May! He's supposed to give me next week..

Anonymous
07-13-2005, 08:57 PM
I dont know which one he has (Family Guys Series), but he got it from the States in May! He's supposed to give me next week..

ah well it would surpise me since the 4th is still airing in the US lol. All 3 series are great :D and the 4th isso far just as good IMO

graywolf624
07-14-2005, 05:43 PM
Have to say how annoyed i get with Fox's scheduling, no more American dad till september, i was really getting into that series
Im sure itll change nites 3 times and disappear as they do to all good shows.. Youd think they would have learned with family guy.

Anonymous
07-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Have to say how annoyed i get with Fox's scheduling, no more American dad till september, i was really getting into that series
Im sure itll change nites 3 times and disappear as they do to all good shows.. Youd think they would have learned with family guy.

yeh i get the feeling they don't think further ahead than next week :lol: i bet due to the family guy fanbase the american dad dvd's would achieve great sales, not sure how the viewing figures have been.

sheruken
07-16-2005, 03:38 AM
Whens the Emmy Awards 2005 going to be Aired?
Here are the Nominations Though:

http://www.imdb.com/sections/tv/2005/emmys