PDA

View Full Version : Which dead rockstar are you? Quiz/Test

SFDMALEX
07-12-2005, 01:27 PM
http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=5597

I'm this guy:

Jeff Buckley
You are Jeff Buckley! You're influential to many young and old, and very talented. You have charisma and grace that sets you a part from many. You are beautiful! Oh, he died in 1997 from a drug-induced drowning in the Mississippi River.

ZfrkS62
07-12-2005, 01:37 PM
how about a link to the test? :wink:

SFDMALEX
07-12-2005, 02:15 PM
//\/\/\Fixed

Mers
07-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Take the quiz: Which Dead Rock Star Are You? (http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=5597)

John Lennon
You are John Lennon! You're a nerd to many young and old, and loved for it too. You have influenced many different people, you and old. You have magnetism. Oh, he died in 1980 from a moron... who shot him.

Fleischmann
07-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Richey Edwards
You are Richey James Edwards! You're a manic! You aren't too good when it comes to making music, but you're smart and can write well. You're honest and quiet, but different. You are beautiful! Oh, he disappeared in 1995 while on tour with his band Manic Street Preachers.

SPAD
08-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Your Results:
Jeff Buckley
You are Jeff Buckley! You're influential to many young and old, and very talented. You have charisma and grace that sets you a part from many. You are beautiful! Oh, he died in 1997 from a drug-induced drowning in the Mississippi River.

sameerrao
08-01-2005, 11:50 PM
You are Kurt Cobain! You're grundgy, twisted and very talented. You have a certain charm and individuality that sets you a part from many. You are beautiful! Oh, he died in 1994 from a gun shot wound to the mouth. Suicide.

AlienDB7
08-02-2005, 01:23 AM
Jeff Buckley

jpatino03
08-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Richey Edwards
You are Richey James Edwards! You're a manic! You aren't too good when it comes to making music, but you're smart and can write well. You're honest and quiet, but different. You are beautiful! Oh, he disappeared in 1995 while on tour with his band Manic Street Preachers.

I'd like to think that I'm pretty good at making music!

Ghostbat
08-02-2005, 03:04 AM
"Joey Ramone
You are Joey Ramone! Hey, ho, lets go! Yeah, you're a happy little one, aren't you? Joey was dying and yet he did a cover of What A Wonderful World. You can't get more poppy than that. A hero, you are. Oh, he died in 2001 from cancer, poor guy."

That is just so cool. The man was a genious..

gangajas
08-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Your Results:
Jimi Hendrix
You are Jimi Hendrix! You're influential to many young and old, and very talented. You most likely good with your hands... are you? You are very happy and like to experiment with drugs. Oh, he died in 1970 from a supposed drug overdose, it's unknown what drug

430csjj
08-02-2005, 04:52 AM
Jimi Hendrix
You are Jimi Hendrix! You're influential to many young and old, and very talented. You most likely good with your hands... are you? You are very happy and like to experiment with drugs. Oh, he died in 1970 from a supposed drug overdose, it's unknown what drug.

Evo
08-02-2005, 05:21 AM
Heheheh.. I got this one..

Tupac
Pfft, I hate you. You suck. Don't come here. As if you'd be like Tupac, you lying son of a bitch. He may have been this great guy but he sucks and so do you. Anyway, go cheat and say you got someone else.