PDA

View Full Version : Entourage anyone?

pharzo
07-12-2005, 06:46 AM
Just wondering if anyone here watches Entourage on HBO?

It airs sunday nights. Pretty interesting premise...

A young actor and two of his friends and his brother, all from the bronx, come to LA because the young actor "made it big." And this is where the first season starts. Right now it's in the middle of its' second season...Interesting stuff...because apart from the actor and his agent all the people that appear in the show play themselves...so you see Jimmy Kimmel, Jessica Alba, Bob Saget etc.. just playing themselves...cool stuff

oscargarza88
07-12-2005, 07:36 AM
Yea!
i like it alot!
i dont follow any tv show, not eventhis one but i happen to b on tv when they air this show so i watch it and i like it...
i was thinking of buying the season when it was out on dvd since i bet i missed alot but its pretty good!
does it play around 9? i odnt know...

T-Bird
07-13-2005, 01:05 AM
I love this show it's usually on at 8 Central time but it was on at 9 this sunday I haven't missed an episode since it started there are soo many guest stars on that show and it's pretty funny very original.

robruf
07-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Very funny and original show, probably is very close to the truth about how many actors and actresses really are. Mark Walberg has done a great job on this show