PDA

View Full Version : Pimp My Ride UK

pharzo
06-29-2005, 07:36 PM
So i just watched the pilot of this show....and oh boy :?

It was horrible...the presenter is some british version of a rapper...westwood, he calls himself. At the beginning of the show i thought he was trying to parody the american series...but as the show progressed, it just became obvious that this guy wanted to be xzibit....i felt embarrased just watching him.

And then the car.....a morris minor!! i mean, what the hell....

i pretty much hate all riced up crap....but how dumb do you have to be to drive a riced up morris minor?? i'd be so embarrased i'd just walk.....

The team in the garage all seemed like they were trying to be "trendy" and "hip" and "cool". basically....the biggest load of crap. i don't especially like the american version of the show...but if it comes on, i'll watch it. It's funny sometimes, and some of the stuff they used to do at least was interesting...now it's the same shit every time.

but yeah.....mtv uk should burn all existing copies of this show and try to make everyone forget they ever did it :roll:

TransAm
06-29-2005, 07:50 PM
I came across the chance to watch this the other day, but I didn't bother. Now, I am glad I didn't waste my time!

Westwood got shot a few years back, I think it was by some black dudes in a 'drive by' style of attack.

Now if I was a black person I'd want to shoot him. This guys is a complete tosser - He's a rap radio DJ and to hear him on the radio you would think he is black, from the voice he puts on, then you see him - little white boy. This is why I think they shot him - for taking the piss - that's how I saw it anyway. Enough racial tension in the UK without dicks like him stirring it up.

/rant over

pharzo
06-29-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah i was just reading a little about him...apparently Ali G is based on him...the character that is.....seems to fit :lol:

TransAm
06-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Sasha Baron-Cohen (spelling might be wrong) is a great comedian.

As well as Ali G, he does this character called 'Bhorat' from the 'stans (Turkmenistan, Kazakhistan etc)

Sorry for my rant above, very few people get under my skin so bad, but Westwood is one of them!