PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci Code

bmwmpower
06-28-2005, 11:09 AM
i got 3 books from dan brown, da vinci code is really good, but in the end is boring, second one angels and demons is average, but end is stupid, and third one,
dont know english name ,slovak BOD KLAMU, its really good, best of all,
for me

1. bod klamu
2. da vinci code
3. angels and demons

bod klamu is decent point

gucom
06-28-2005, 11:56 AM
ive read deception point, angels and demons and the da vinci code. The da vinci code was easily the best. All 3 books have a very similar structure (read them, think about the storyline and you'll know), and i think if i'm halfway the next book i'll be able to predict its ending, but they're very entertaining to read anyway.
The problem i had with Angels and Demons and Deception point is, it has so much technology in it that may be real or may theoretically work, but it just makes it kind of like a science fiction story, whereas the Da Vinci code is all pretty believable. I couldn't stop reading once i startred each of these 3 books, i like htem very much.

SilviaEvo
07-02-2005, 08:37 PM
i am with gucom i couldnt stop when i started the books. i found it hollywood-like i mean there were some things that are just like whoa how is that possible?

graywolf624
07-02-2005, 08:49 PM
The writing was very easy to read, at sometimes though it came off to me as something like the cheap romance novels old people read.

lev_p
07-14-2005, 06:30 PM
I've read only two, the Da Vinci Code a few months ago, and recently I've finished Angels and Demons.
As a Book, both of these are pretty average, and the final of Angels and Demons is rather uncomplicated, Hollywood-like.
But, unlike most reading books on the market, these books carry a piece of education inside, and for this point Da Vinci Code gets AA and Angels and Demons only A. Don't know, maybe it's just my personal interest, since I've more interested in masons (since I can visit some of their castles here in Israel) than in Vatican. Still, both books are a good read.

Ghostbat
07-14-2005, 06:39 PM
I'm gonna start reading 'Digital Fortress' tonight so we'll se how that is. I've read both 'Da Vinci Code' and 'Angels and Demons'. Like some of you i think the stories are pretty Hollywoodish but the "secrets" are pretty interesting and actually makes sense if you're not a man of the church..

SilviaEvo
07-17-2005, 06:03 PM
there were some things that are just like whoa how is that possible?

Same feeling here! :D

I've only read the Da Vinci Code, and although it was too Hollywood-style, especially at the end, the conspiracies and theories were quite reallistic, so at the end, you kept wondering if all of them were true..............

And the Fibonacci numbers... I bet many of us have done exactly the same as you mrmojo77! :wink: :P
i just finished his book Deception Point and i was like how?!!? Deception Point is a really great book too im planning on starting Digital Fortress soon.

cateye
07-18-2005, 01:32 AM
from where i can i find that book on net of in PDF format ?

abbor
07-18-2005, 07:36 AM
Why would you want it in pdf-format?

cateye
07-18-2005, 03:42 PM
cant find it here in book...