PDA

View Full Version : Lost (TV series) - no spoilers if possible

TT
06-21-2005, 05:58 PM
Ok, this marvellous series finally reached our shores (swiss tv) and tonight they aired the 3rd and 4th episodes.

I already read reviews before seeing the first episodes and I knew it could have been good, but actually it is even better :D

It's really what I like. I always liked that concept (also the survivor style reality were good for me ;)). and this series seems very well orchestrated so far! Good caracthers, many known faces from other shows, strong personalities and interesting relationships.

Add to this the strange things happening, secrets and so on and fuck me, this series is ice! I don't know how I will be able to wait a whole week before seeing the next episodes.

Right now I could almost kill to know what will happen, but I am forcing me not to tape "lost synopsis" or "lost episodes guide" in google, it wouldn't be fair.

I'd like just to ask to the US friends who already probably saw the whole first season, if it is that good untill episode 25! And also. will all the misteries be solved? Sadly I guess not: I read a second season was confirmed already :bah:

Anyway, great TV series!! :good:

jorge
06-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Every monday in my house my sister, my mom and i are waiting desesperately for the next episode, i think itīs an excellent TV show :)

ViperASR
06-21-2005, 07:38 PM
It is an awesome TV series. It showes alot of different cultural aspects, and it is just an all together an interesing show. I give it 2 thumbs up. :good: :good:

gigdy
06-21-2005, 10:41 PM
Yes it is well worth watching every episode, and as with any suspnse type series nothing will ever be answered in any sort of useful fashion

TT
06-22-2005, 03:49 AM
I sense I will be mightily pissed off at the end of the season, having to wait months for the second one :D

Anonymous
06-22-2005, 06:39 AM
Yes sounded good when you described it to me I must admit to being intrigued to see it myself, but damn these american series with 5904934 episodes per series, almost certain if i try to watch it i will miss some! Anyway gonna try and record a few, from your recommendation i'm sure i'll enjoy it, even if we know there won't be a conclusion! :lol:

TT
06-22-2005, 06:45 AM
Actually I like long seasons or long series for that matter. Of course if it's crap I don't. But if you start to love it, you love the carachters more and more, so it is nice to have them on TV for many episodes (25 in this case I think).

Take friends, my fav series and not only mine for sure. If it would have last 3 seasons of 6 episodes each, I doubt it would have become what it did :D

But I admit most of the times I don't manage to see all of them right away. Although we are lucky here: the same series is usually on a couple of swiss channels, a couple of french ones and on italian ones too. not at the same time, but you usually can't see all the episodes sooner or later...
And anyway when I really like, the DVD box is mandatory :D

Darkel
06-22-2005, 07:07 AM
Although we are lucky here: the same series is usually on a couple of swiss channels, a couple of french ones and on italian ones too. not at the same time, but you usually can't see all the episodes sooner or later...
Right, but for old series like ER, Stargate etc ... some channels restart at season 1 after they've finished the last season, and that's quite annoying.
Nip Tuck's season 2 finished last January on a cable channel and 2 weeks ago on another one here ... while it finished a few months ago in switzerland :?

Anyway Lost will only be launched this week here :)

dingo
06-22-2005, 07:22 AM
Finally I have found something that comes out here before it does in Switzerland :shock: ......its been on for a few months here already. :P

I never actually watched a single episode, sounds like I am missing out. :(

TT
06-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Well, everything TV related has to be translated here, so every TV series or movie will arrive later here

|Nuno|
06-22-2005, 10:37 AM
Yep, Lost is great. Haven't missed a single episode yet! :D

And the further it goes, the better it gets. :good:

sikx5
06-22-2005, 11:26 AM
Ive been watching it also, Its pretty well laid out. Not to shabby.

TT: Bitorrent is your freind, if you are impatient. :lol: :P

TT
06-22-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah sik, I know but I am watching it with my gf and she doesn't enjoy too much to see something new in english. And same goes for me, I am more used to french, so I'd rather have a first go in french or italian and just watch in the original language the second time around ;)

pharzo
06-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Lost is really good...the only annoying thing is that feeling you get at the end of the episode like "they can't possibly conclude this, so it'll be continued next week"

the worst part is now waiting for the second season....i won't post any spoilers...but man :D

edit: oh and this season was 26 eps...that's like 5 years british style :lol:

sheruken
07-09-2005, 05:16 AM
Yeah its a huge Head-Shot :D at the end of the last episode of Season 1. It is really hard to wait for 3 to 4 long months to see how things carry forward..
Although I am absolutely sure it is worth the wait.

As for the Season 1, it is Fantastic. I mean till the Last Episode of the season1 the freshness still stays. The writers are doing an amazing job keeping it alive. I mean initially I thought it'd be fun for about 6 to 7 episodes and then it'll be just prolonging, but boy I was wrong, you just dont get tired of it. It just keeps getting better and better with every episode..

BTW, theres one thing that I am curious about!

****Could be SPOILERS****

I am not sure which episode this is in, but when they go to find a signal on the top of the hill and they hear that French Woman's Distress call, how would they keep the "drama" alive when they translate the entire language to French? I mean I know it is a very small thing, but the tension that it creates for people who dont know french is pretty dramatic, so do they change the language of the distress call or they keep it in french only? For egs :
Character 1 speaking in English "This message is in English, and I dont know English, does anyone here speak English?", wouldnt that be funny than being dramatic? But if the same thing is said and the "English" part is changed to say "Arabic" it all becomes very dramatic..
Sorry, but I am just a little curious on how do they retain the dramatic value, after translating (or dubbing) it in a different language?

TT
07-09-2005, 06:06 AM
Well, in the french version, the woman talks in several languages, included German which is the only one they can understand (the blonde girl)

BTW, we are on episode 10 here, when they discover

SPOILER

they discover that there is one "survivor" which wasn't on the passenger list.. and the episode ends like that!!!!!!!!!! I am going mad.. another 5 days before I could see the next 3 episodes!

gis
07-09-2005, 06:39 AM
is this the show with the dude out of lord of the rings in it.....Dominic Monaghan i thin his name is? is it that show?

pharzo
07-09-2005, 06:48 AM
yes!

gis
07-09-2005, 06:49 AM
has it already started in the UK? i was at the movies to watch the war of the worlds last sundaya nd they actually showed this show as an advertisement b4 the movie started.and i thought it looked great,but if its already started im screwed,lol

pharzo
07-09-2005, 07:14 AM
Channel 4 has finally set a date for the premiere of Lost in the UK.

The cult show, which has already wrapped its first season in the States, will occupy the Desperate Housewives timeslot - Wednesdays at 10pm - from August 10.

Also akin to Desperate Housewives, new episodes of Lost will premiere on E4 immediately after the Channel 4 episode ends.

Channel 4 has already kickstarted its promotional campaign in cinema theatres and intends to launch TV teaser commercials shortly.

gis
07-09-2005, 09:34 AM
another month b4 it starts here then.anyone have these up for download so us brits can watch it now,lol i need a new series to watch seen as 24 has ended,lol

Darkel
07-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Had episode 8 on the comp yesterday evening (they are on episode 6, tonight 7,8 and 9) couldn't resist to watch it, thinking it's better to miss a 45 minutes episode (which I'll see tonight) than reading tons of spoilers concerning episode 22 or so :?
Hopefully there's a little warning here, which isn't the case on other boards

Amazing that it's still not in Britain :shock:

TransAm
07-09-2005, 10:32 AM
I caught an episode of this show last week on the TV here, and after seeing TTs thread I thought I'd watch it. Thanks TT for bringing the subject up as I'd probably have overlooked it without seeing this post.

It certainly wasn't the first episode that I watched but near the start from what I could gather (it was a rerun according to my TV Guide)

It seems I missed the original November 04 airdates so I'll probably dload it all and watch it in order if I can find it anywhere.

8)

sheruken
07-09-2005, 09:32 PM
BTW, I've watched the entire season and was just wondering if this show will have a repeat value (as in, should I buy the DVD of Season 1 when it comes out?). I know I totally enjoyed it, but then when I think of it, it was mainly the mystery and curiousity of what will happen eventually, that intreagued me.. I generally buy most of the TV Show DVDs of the one that I like. But with this, its making me wonder, what d'yall think? You think it'll have the repeat value? (of watching?)

TT
07-10-2005, 06:22 AM
I think indeed, watching it the second time isn't the same. But I already do it since it is first aired on a Swiss channel and some days later on a French one.. I still enjoy it the second time :bah: and when I like a series I buy the DVD.. I mean... you can watch it years later when you start to forget :)

TT
07-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Oh, yes interesting to talk about the fav caracther, although I think I would need to see the whole season, but 10 episodes could be ok I guess.

Like brembo, I love Locke. A good actor, the right physique and a great carachter! The two (so far) main caracthers, Sayid and Jack, are cool but don't fascinate me THAT much, although Sayid has something thrilling someway.
I also adore Sawyer :)

Oh yes, and Kate is plenty hittable :D

TT
07-10-2005, 05:02 PM
BTW, Kate is obviously hittable too but she is pregnant so far, so it's NONO :D

TT
07-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Yes sorry... kinda tired today!

TT
07-10-2005, 05:33 PM
LOL, and all because of you and your two friends :D

gis
07-10-2005, 07:54 PM
hittable

man seems my kind of show with hittable women in it,definately gotta see it now :P

TT
07-10-2005, 08:07 PM
I am already sure you would hit her :D

pharzo
07-10-2005, 08:18 PM
I kinda like Jack...but the most interesting character is locke i think. Umm...because of that thing that happened before and the way he is now..trying not to give anything away :lol:

Anyway, here's something interesting, but it has spoilers so i encoded it

Abg fher vs crbcyr nyernql xabj nobhg uggc://jjj.bprnavp-nve.pbz/

Vs lbh tb gb gur cynar ynlbhg guvat naq pyvpx gur ahzoref (4 8 15 16 23 42) gura lbh pna pyvpx ba gur cnffratref naq lbh frr qvssrerag fghss nobhg gurz. ogj nalbar unir nal vqrn nf gb gur fvtavsvpnapr bs gur ahzoref?

go here (http://decode.org) to decode it

Darkel
07-11-2005, 05:09 AM
My favourite one is Sayid, much more charismatic than Jack
I don't know what you guys think but in episode 7 when Jack and Charlie are wedged there's not a lot of suspense, they could have avoided this scene, jack is the main character, the heroic doctor, no doubts he will manage to stay alive much longer than a few episodes :bah:

I read that he was supposed to die in the first episode but they finally changed their mind :?:

sheruken
07-11-2005, 09:17 AM
As Brembo said, Jack was interesting in the initial episodes of the Season. Then I think Locke, Unlocked himself (since he took that bag full of knives and started hunting ;) ).. Naveen Andrews is a brilliant actor, and his character (sayed) is also well written. I also like Sawyer and uhmm.. Kate a bit.. Claire and "Maggie Grace" are good to look at, at times they're just annoying..

*******Could be SPOILERS************

Actually in the start of the season, I just went to IMDB to check where I'd seen the Charlie Character (Merry in LOTR), and there I by mistake read that only one character (from the main ones) dies in the entire season, so I knew most of the time that people who are in danger or almost are about to die, wont actually die, and the one who doesnt seem would die, actually dies, which I already knew he would! :( .. But it wasnt that bad to know, it did take a lot of tension and drama away when there was a dramatic scene, I already knew they're gonna survive, like Jack, Charlie, Claire etc..

EDIT : By the way PHARZO, That thing "The Link" you've sent is UNBELIEVABLE! I am not sure if thats a spoiler, but its better if you do it after you've finished watching the season.. Is it really the Airline Website??
Its just increadible man.. How did they do that???

***************END OF SPOILERS************

gucom
07-11-2005, 10:35 AM
ah i love the series, its great :D sadly, the m0f0's at dutch TV stopped airing them, and they wont continue till september or so :? punks...

gis
07-11-2005, 11:12 AM
ok can anyone hook me up with the episodes as i really cant wait another month for this to start,lol

Darkel
07-11-2005, 11:21 AM
This wouldn't be a problem if I had them is english subtitled FR but unfortunatly they're all in french, sorry :bah:

No.1
07-11-2005, 11:30 AM
ok can anyone hook me up with the episodes as i really cant wait another month for this to start,lol

What channel is it suposed to be on over here?

Saw a trailer, but couldn't remember the channel.

Oh... and i second gis's request for the eps to be sent over the pond :P

sheruken
07-11-2005, 11:38 AM
There is one word for ya'll (who want the episodes), but I guess I am not allowed to say that word here :P
There are nice High Def versions available of the net to rrent it off..
And the best part is, its all sizes, qualities and languages u can get them..

But Trust me on this, it would be much better to wait it out and watch it with the commercials and all :D ..

No.1
07-11-2005, 11:51 AM
We all know about torrents... but they are usually shite, unless access is limited. :|

sheruken
07-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Well, I get 70kbps + d/l most of the time, but I think thats my shitty-ish connection, I know my other friend gets more than 120kbps when he torrents it.. It may not be very fast, but as I said, you get all sizes / qualities and languages (if aired in that particular language). Also check out www.the-realworld.de if you are into eMuling or eDonkeying.. (Sorry if I am not supposed to talk openly about this).. sometimes even that kicks ass..

pharzo
07-11-2005, 12:05 PM
that is what i would recommend, but you can expect that part to be

**censored**
:wink:

TT
07-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Where is the link posted by pharzo. I remember I saw it and decided not to click.. now I wanted to bookmark it for future use but can't seem to find it anymore

No.1
07-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Where is the link posted by pharzo. I remember I saw it and decided not to click.. now I wanted to bookmark it for future use but can't seem to find it anymore

can you PM it over to me when you find out ? Thanks dude 8) (and i'm working on that request you sent a few days ago :oops: )

TT
07-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Oh it's ok dude, don't worry, I found another way ;)

No.1
07-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Oh it's ok dude, don't worry, I found another way ;)

Do share... PM me if you can :wink:

gis
07-11-2005, 06:55 PM
its on channel 4 when it comes over here.........but i honestly cant wait,lol

No.1
07-11-2005, 07:27 PM
its on channel 4 when it comes over here.........but i honestly cant wait,lol

Phew. At least it ain't Sky 8)

I could be lazy, and ask you when it's due to start, or... damn! i just asked then :P So when does it start?

TT
07-11-2005, 07:29 PM
:arrow: http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?p=468460#468460 :prr:

No.1
07-11-2005, 07:31 PM
:arrow: http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?p=468460#468460 :prr:

:oops:

At least i'm in the country when it starts... and i now have E4 on freeview! (non-uk'ers won't know what i'm on about) 8)

pharzo
07-11-2005, 07:35 PM
i think it starts in august or something in the uk so...

if people decide to use sheruken's way you can pm me about a much faster emule client i use...

edit: lol@ TT above :lol:

sheruken
07-11-2005, 09:10 PM
For TT :
The link Pharzo posted :

Abg fher vs crbcyr nyernql xabj nobhg uggc://jjj.bprnavp-nve.pbz/

Vs lbh tb gb gur cynar ynlbhg guvat naq pyvpx gur ahzoref (4 8 15 16 23 42) gura lbh pna pyvpx ba gur cnffratref naq lbh frr qvssrerag fghss nobhg gurz. ogj nalbar unir nal vqrn nf gb gur fvtavsvpnapr bs gur ahzoref?

Click here (http://decode.org) to decode it!

pharzo
07-11-2005, 09:33 PM
i just found some more interesting stuff

here (http://www.oceanic-air.com/images/oa_front-letter1a.jpg) is the link to a picture of the last page of the script of the last episode. So...SPOILERS :wink:

sheruken
07-11-2005, 11:10 PM
LOL!
NO NO NO, NOT YET!!! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even the "Gif" in that page shows something unbelievable. Makes you wonder how deep the directors / producers / writers think.. Its insane..

TT
07-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the link ;) I will wait for the end of the sason obviously, but at least it is stored :D

sheruken
07-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Well, I dont think it would be any spoiler if you visit now also, but at this point you wont understand the significance of it.. You can do it after "Hurley's" flashback episode, then you'd enjoy it even more. But no spoilers in that link AFAIK..
Theres another link that Pharzo PMed me, AND THAT is Mindblowing. Some of the facts that they've given are awesome..

BTW, how long b4 we can talk (discuss) openly about the entire season ? :D
I mean by when do you think Season 1 will be over in Switzerland? It would be fun to discuss it openly I guess..

gis
07-12-2005, 08:56 AM
you cant discuss anythin till we have seen it,LOL only starts here in a month and seein how big of a deal you guys are making of it i would find it hard not to enter this thread and talk about it or read what u guys put :lol:

No.1
07-12-2005, 09:27 AM
you cant discuss anythin till we have seen it,LOL only starts here in a month and seein how big of a deal you guys are making of it i would find it hard not to enter this thread and talk about it or read what u guys put :lol:

And at one episode per week, it's gonna be six months before you can!

I suggest you go and find a US/Europe only forum to chat on :P ... Only kiddin' ... but this is the last time in here for me if you guys want to have a free discussion :)

TT
07-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Well, I dont think it would be any spoiler if you visit now also, but at this point you wont understand the significance of it.. You can do it after "Hurley's" flashback episode, then you'd enjoy it even more. But no spoilers in that link AFAIK..
Theres another link that Pharzo PMed me, AND THAT is Mindblowing. Some of the facts that they've given are awesome..

BTW, how long b4 we can talk (discuss) openly about the entire season ? :D
I mean by when do you think Season 1 will be over in Switzerland? It would be fun to discuss it openly I guess..

Please, can you PM me the other link too? Or post it here with some big warning!

As for me, this week, Thursday, we will see episodes 11, 12 and 13.. at a rate of 3 per week, we need another 4 weeks before it will be done :!:

Darkel
07-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Argh Brembo, where is that "warning : SPOILER" in your post, I was reading "space ship" when I forced myself to stop :D

Darkel
07-12-2005, 05:01 PM
I guess I was supposed to know it :lol:
Sorry but everything can happen in this series even a space ship landing on the beach http://www.supercarfrance.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_spy.gif

TT >> I just watched episode 10, now I understand what you wanted to say with "you'd better also download ep 11" :lol:

sheruken
07-12-2005, 08:56 PM
PMed you the Link, TT.. But dont check it till you're done with season 1, it starts with Spoilers :)
And dont worry guys, you can come to this thread, we wont discuss it "openly".. :D

And yeah, the spaceship bit in the final episode was annoying.. But hey wasnt that episode Directed by Speilberg? :P

TT
07-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Stored them and definitely won't check them out before the series will end! But it will be quite hard to resist :D

Darkel
07-16-2005, 06:08 PM
I have a question for the american guys here, or those who watched this series in english : is the radio message in the second episode in french or german ?

Because we're wondering (on another board) if they hadn't some translation troubles, in the french version this message is in german but the woman is still called "Rousseau" and she still wrote french on her maps :?
That's not so realistic, shannon's ex-boyfriend is supposed to be german and called "Laurent" :roll:

TT
07-16-2005, 06:31 PM
In the english version it is indeed a french message, period.

In the french version it is a big mess, they say it is German, but in the radio you hear different languages, her name is French, the maps are written in french ... but well, no real solution to go around the problem for the french version LOL

Darkel
07-16-2005, 07:31 PM
they say it is German, but in the radio you hear different languages
I just remember she had a terrible french accent when speaking german ... and shannon's translation isn't perfect either, she said "it killed everybody" instead of something like "it killed all men" and that could've tell us that she was the only woman of her expedition :roll:

sheruken
07-17-2005, 08:51 AM
Well Shannon keeps saying that her "French" in the English version, sucks. She's not too good with it. So if the translation isnt perfect, its basically because Shannon isnt very good at it.. This exactly was my questions a few pages back. I kept wondering how they'd keep the "Drama" alive in the dubbed versions.. because anything even remotely funny in this situation would just kill that feel to it, just as you said!

Darkel
07-17-2005, 09:22 AM
She said her german sucked yesterday :mrgreen:
There's a big mess with the french episodes (and probably just here, because the french audience wouldn't have any problems to understand the message and what is written on the maps), god bless the original version in english :roll:
And they even dubbed shannon's song at the end of the episode , it must have been quite weird with an english accent :shock:

gis
08-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Well its finally started here in the UK.just watching the first episode right now and a second episode is also on 2nite.only been on 30 minutes and im lovin it.just gone off for a break now,went off with something in the forrest making a weird noise that i can actually only describe as what the T-rex does in jurrasic park,lol......but it cant be a dinosaur.......can it? LOL

gis
08-10-2005, 04:10 PM
LOL nah im not asking.....well.i do want to know,but i love these type of series were they have you guessing,not watched a series like that since 24 ended months ago :lol:

Darkel
08-10-2005, 06:36 PM
but it cant be a dinosaur.......can it? LOL
That's Hurley being hungry

This saturday, episodes 22 and 23, it's nearly the end of season one :cry:

gis
08-10-2005, 07:23 PM
episodes 22 and 23.....i think were gettin just 1 episode a week.they usually start a season with a double bill liek they did 2day and end with a double bill.but between that they show 1 episode a week.man its gonna be a frustrating time,lol

Darkel
08-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Argh, here we had 3 per week (one evening in fact) and now only 2 for the end of the season, and a belgian channel even aired 4/evening :shock:

gis
08-11-2005, 06:01 AM
That sucks,id much rather have more in one night,even if its just 2 a week.it sucks but i guess im gonna be here a few months watching this.lol

i only seen 2 episodes and there have been a couple surprises already,dunno if im allowed to talk about them yet though,lol

sheruken
08-11-2005, 10:13 AM
You guys talking about this, makes me wanna see it all over again! :)
DAMN, can't wait for the Season 2 to start.. At TV.com they've said it is going to start on the 21st of September 2005. Now can anyone confirm this please?

And gis, you better start getting used to NOT coming in this thread! :) , coz once the season 2 starts.. we would WANT to discuss it here, and That'll be a huge spoilers for you brow! :D

gis
08-11-2005, 11:30 AM
you pass me a link to the episodes and i will download them :D

jon_s
08-11-2005, 01:17 PM
I have skipped all the pages just in case there is any info I don't want to read :wink: The first two shows were quality! Can't wait for the next one :P

Darkel
08-11-2005, 01:27 PM
DAMN, can't wait for the Season 2 to start.. At TV.com they've said it is going to start on the 21st of September 2005. Now can anyone confirm this please?
I confirm, 9/21 on ABC, it will be called "Man of Science, Man of faith" :)
I just noticed that there will be a 26th episode with all the character's flashbacks, not sure it's so useful ... it's just for people who started watching in the middle of the series

Darkel
08-17-2005, 10:14 AM
I finally watched the last episodes, can't wait for season 2, damn :D
I think I'll probably get some subtitled episodes from ABC, S2 is only planed for summer 2006 here ...

gis
08-17-2005, 10:56 AM
episode 3 is on 2nite here,cant wait for it.i still wish i coudl download all the episodes to watch

Darkel
08-17-2005, 11:11 AM
It's possible, I did the same for the whole season, sometimes I had 3 eps in advance ... and considering you don't have to find them in another language it would be even faster (I wouldn't mind sharing mines but they're not in english :mrgreen: )
(hint : a four legged animal could help you http://www.supercarfrance.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_spy.gif )

gis
08-17-2005, 12:04 PM
thats a shame you dont have them in english,sum1 must have,lol

and your hint.....i think im stupid coz i aint got a clue,lol

TT
08-17-2005, 12:06 PM
(hint : a four legged animal could help you)

Zebra :!: :?:

gis
08-17-2005, 12:12 PM
just found a possibility to get them,coudl you tell me how many episodes are in the series? and possibly the names of the episodes?

TT
08-17-2005, 12:22 PM
danny, 24 episodes :arrow: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes/2004-05/1.html for the names

Erez
08-17-2005, 12:24 PM
my whole family are big fans.. i never saw even 1 ep... didn't had the time.. maybe i'll watch it soon :)

TT
08-17-2005, 12:25 PM
You wont' regret it :D

BTW, in the US the DVD box will come out Sept the 6th already :good:

sheruken
08-17-2005, 12:35 PM
TV.com : http://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/episode_listings.html
Says there are 26 episodes, counting The Journey (just a quick flash back of things, as in highlights till episode 20, just to remind viewers on what happened earlier.. Same footage, nothing new here) And also counting the last 1 hour 20 min or something season finalle which they count as 2 episodes merged into one. So 24 in real, but 26 listed..

pharzo
08-17-2005, 12:41 PM

I would think more along the lines of an offspring of a female horse and male donkey

TransAm
08-17-2005, 12:46 PM

I would think more along the lines of an offspring of a female horse and male donkey

A Honkey? :lol:

Darkel
08-17-2005, 12:47 PM
That's it, pharzo, the donkey has lots of things to share http://www.supercarfrance.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_spy.gif
Gis, to improve your knowledge, I suggest you an interesting video called "hacking with ramzy" (already seen on this board) :lol:

As for the number of episodes, sheruken is right, but the 26th won't be that interesting IMO, but afaik the "Exodus" episode is in 3 parts but the channels probably found it more useful to cut it in just 2 parts :?:

gis
08-17-2005, 12:57 PM
im tryin to get them right now,but havin to luck.

Darkel
08-27-2005, 02:08 PM
The dedicated website http://www.oceanicflight815.com is now completely different :D

Click on "explore" and chose between 3 locations : the Black Rock, Rousseau's Bunker or the Hatch, click on the little circles to discover some little vids, in the end there's the season 2 trailer (or some short S2 videos). Quite interesting for those like me who can hardly wait for season 2 :wink:

sheruken
08-30-2005, 04:09 AM
Thanks Darkel.. I am on it! :)

zondaland
09-17-2005, 12:00 AM
Has everybody watched the ending yet, so that we can start discussing the series fully?

TT
09-17-2005, 08:10 PM
We are done here

antonioledesma
09-17-2005, 08:36 PM
We are done here

ditto. I can't wait for the new series.
I think here we'll get them one or two months after the americans, so I'll try to catch them on the satellite dish (those gigantic old ones)

zondaland
09-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Well presuming that we have all finished watching the series what the hell was the deal with the ending? Was it a total cop out so that they could get another series or was there something more in it? Does anybody have any idea?

antonioledesma
09-17-2005, 11:15 PM
since the series' beginning the writters have played with the idea of a very unsual and strange island. I don't remember in which episode Locke and the doctor are chased by some "shadow" or shit like that. It could have been a machine, but I don't have a clue or another idea
it seems the island is a type of the bermuda triangle. That's why 2 planes have come down, the pirate or slave ship, and the ship in which the frenchy gal came

zondaland
09-18-2005, 03:03 AM
That bit about the Island being some sort of weird thing that draws other things towards it I can understand. I can see where they were taking the show with that. What I really don't get is that ending. I don't understand the whole thing with the bottomless pit. What is that supposed to mean? Is there something at the bottom of the pit? Is it the gate to hell? I don't see the connection between the numbers and the hatch. Are they saying that the hatch is leading to something where everything for everyone evens out, where if you have good luck by using the numbers you then have to have bad luck to make up for it?

TT
09-18-2005, 05:07 AM
The pit is for sure thrilling and if they won't go on with that bit of history in the second season I will be pissed off LOL.
What was a bit "weird" after such a weird and misterious series is the way the ones trying to escape are stopped.. :bah: by normal humans? On a normal boat? Comon, where are the MIB alikes, the invisible monsters? Too "normal" IMO.

Darkel
09-18-2005, 06:52 AM
It's already sure that we'll learn what's in the hatch in the beginning of season 2,

I've read a lot about it (some interviews of JJ Abrams ), I can't really remember but he said that it's supposed to help the survivors :?:

We also know that the people on the boat were actually "the others"

If some of you explored oceanicflight815.com you can see a little vid of S2 Ep1, with Locke and Kate, Kate is going into the hatch while Locke is holding the rope; of course nobody knows what happened with Jack and Hurley :bah:
That second season will also focus on some other survivors (and not only on our usual little group, Artz already gave us that information before he died)

I think I'm gonna end up here, I was just about to spoil you :P

stracing
09-19-2005, 04:32 AM
i've just finished watching the whole season in one weekend. it was that good i didn't want to stop watching it.

i just wished they made a better effort if they were going to pretend filming in sydney. i've got a feeling none of the sydney scenes were actually filmed in sydney.
first they were driving on the wrong side of the road, none of our plates look anything like, the house designs aren't typical in sydney and the international airport does not look like that. at least the money they used were correct.

but thats just small issue :wink:

zondaland
09-19-2005, 05:21 AM
On the note of the others, I think they must have something to do with the numbers, after all they were supposedly broadcast from the island somehow right? Maybe they are some sort of government agency/experiment. It will be interesting to see in the second series if they just go for the weirdest things that they possibly can or whether they manage to keep it believable.

pharzo
09-19-2005, 05:28 AM
You all know about the mapinguari, right? :wink:

zondaland
09-19-2005, 06:55 AM
You all know about the mapinguari, right? :wink:

Mapin whatee? Is there something blindingly obvious that I have missed here?

pharzo
09-19-2005, 06:59 AM
among some of the stuff you can find on http://www.oceanic-air.com/ there was a page of the script, supposedly the last page of the last episode on series 1, that said that the "monster" was actually a mapinguari

zondaland
09-19-2005, 07:10 AM
Sorry I might be being incredibly dense here but what exactly is a mapinguari?

pharzo
09-19-2005, 07:11 AM
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-20,GGLG:en&q=mapinguari

:roll:

zondaland
09-19-2005, 07:13 AM
Thanks, really should have thought of that myself :oops:

Darkel
09-19-2005, 01:30 PM
Mapinguary :mrgreen:
That beast sounded a bit mecanic, don't you think ? :wink:

antonioledesma
09-19-2005, 09:45 PM
as TT said... those normal human beings were pointless IMO. Looks like the writters run out of ideas and... they wrote shit

topgeartom
09-20-2005, 02:50 AM
OMG damn im pissed i missed this topic, ive been shockingly busy recently now im back to school, which is why i havent been around, and hones to god i WILL get this months TG mag scanned at some point!

Anyway, Lost!!! I saw the first 2 episodes when they showed them on the TV here in blighty, but then i went on holiday, so missed them from then on, when i got back, i decided to download the whole series - 25 episodes worth. It was about 10Gb but after like a week it was done. I watched all the episodes, and OMG is this the best thing i have ever seen after TopGear!!!! I wont spoil it for everyone, but theres some major stuff that goes on! And there will be a 2nd series!!!

i cant wait!

Darkel
09-20-2005, 01:36 PM
And there will be a 2nd series!!!
Nahhhh, really ? :mrgreen:
Tomorrow at 9PM on ABC, first episode of season 2, don't forget it, american members :D

antonioledesma
09-20-2005, 09:24 PM
And there will be a 2nd series!!!
Nahhhh, really ? :mrgreen:
Tomorrow at 9PM on ABC, first episode of season 2, don't forget it, american members :D

DAaaaammnn, thanks Darkel... I'll try to catch it.
here it will be aired until november :?

Darkel
09-21-2005, 06:36 AM
June 2006 here, you shouldn't complain :mrgreen:

gis
09-21-2005, 07:59 AM
i will have series 1 downloaded in a couple hours.but series 2 starting already for you americans,lol.....you shoudl try and capture it for us JW members who cant see it yet for some months :D

HeilSvenska
09-21-2005, 10:07 PM
Is there something at the bottom of the pit? Is it the gate to hell? I don't see the connection between the numbers and the hatch. Are they saying that the hatch is leading to something where everything for everyone evens out, where if you have good luck by using the numbers you then have to have bad luck to make up for it?

Behind the hatch is ... Milo Rambaldi himself!!!

<O>

...another JJ Abrams creation...

Darkel
09-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Can't wait to see the first episode !! :P

BTW, here are some preview scenes of it for those like me who weren't able to watch it yesterday evening

http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/lost.html

gis
09-22-2005, 01:52 PM
im up to episode 14 now,after downloading them last night i watched 4 episodes and not having to wait a week for 1 episode is great,lol

its starting to get real good.but no point talkin about it seen as the majority of you have seen it already,lol

topgeartom
09-22-2005, 03:19 PM
lol, just wait till you get to the end gis, i guarantee you you'll positivily shit your pants with excitement! :P

Just downloading the first ep of series 2 now.

gis
09-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Tom you gotta hook me up with that episode mate

just watched a couple more episodes of series 1 :D

Darkel
09-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Okay, I've just finished watching it :shock:
Absolutely great, you can just feel the tension :shock:

Can't wait for next week :P

topgeartom
09-23-2005, 02:20 PM
OMFG, like darkel, ive just watched the first episode of season 2, and, ill say it again OMFG. You just simply wouldnt believe whats gone on.

gis
09-23-2005, 02:29 PM
TOM.....TOM....you gotta help me out mate,send me that episode,lol

topgeartom
09-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Im off out for a drive with some friends now, but when i come back tommorrow, drop me a Pm to remind me and we can sort out how to send it

gis
09-23-2005, 03:22 PM
alright mate cheers :D

antonioledesma
09-26-2005, 10:52 PM
OMFG, like darkel, ive just watched the first episode of season 2, and, ill say it again OMFG. You just simply wouldnt believe whats gone on.

just saw it... :shock:
I cursed when the episode ended... they can't leave us like that!!!!!!

have to say... the beginning was excellent, a must see

pharzo
10-02-2005, 02:21 PM
well since this topic has sort of turned into the season 2 topic as well...i'll just post something i noticed in the last episode...

did anyone else see the dharma corp logo on the shark's tail?

topgeartom
10-02-2005, 02:38 PM
wtf, i didnt see that, although that would definately be rather fish (excuse the pun) and also tie in with the mental bloke down the hatch that has all his equaipment and food from there.

pharzo
10-02-2005, 02:40 PM
he didn't seem that mental to me...just scared and really confused

topgeartom
10-02-2005, 02:44 PM
well you have to be fairly mental, to live in such a place down a hole on an island thats as funky as a 70's disco.

Unless of course, he is a survivor???????

Darkel
10-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Heh :P
http://psychotech.free.fr/lost/requin.png

I noticed a few other weird things in the hatch ... especially the modern whirlpool washing machine and tumble dryer
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1993/bscap0043oc.jpg

And what about the numbers being printed onto the little bottles containing that yellow liquid, the food boxes with "vegetables" written in french ... :bah:

topgeartom
10-02-2005, 02:58 PM
definately fish, and BTW, thanks very very much for the screengrab of the shark.

At what time on the video does that happen?

Darkel
10-02-2005, 03:21 PM
00:34:29 on my file

topgeartom
10-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Fucking hell, there it is!!!!

But how the hell did you guys see that!?!

Darkel
10-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Honnestly I didn't notice that when I watched the episode, I just read a few interesting things on some Lost board, those guys must be really bored :P
They even found where the chocolate bar kate's eating comes from : Singapore, they were created in the seventees :D

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6451/theapollobar3hy.jpg

topgeartom
10-02-2005, 05:18 PM
lmao, now thats sadness for you!

pharzo
10-03-2005, 05:07 AM
i just happened to notice something on the tail, hit rewind, and there it was. however i visited some lost boards, and some people there really do have quite a bit of spare time

gis
10-03-2005, 05:37 AM
The shark should be the least of there worries now "the others" have made there appearence.i sure hope they can get the guns off that guy in the underground bunker coz they sure as hell are gonna need them.

pharzo
10-03-2005, 05:39 AM
did you see the preview for this week's ep?

it looked like they discover some more survivors...like michelle rodriguez, who jack met in the airport

edit:whoa, just found something interesting

go to http://www.oceanicflight815.com/ and click the barcode. then type in theislandiswaiting

the depth of story is actually quite astounding

topgeartom
10-03-2005, 08:08 AM
WTF?????

Zombies? I didnt think they would stray that far from reality!

pharzo
10-03-2005, 08:13 AM
well most people on the theory board think that the script pages are planted fakes

the one posted last week had michael being tackled by someone who looks exactly like him. although, with this show....you never know. maybe the zombies are psychosis brought on by the sickness

and lol @ your 'far from reality'

if everything that's happened so far is close to your reality, what are you on, and can i have some? :wink:

topgeartom
10-03-2005, 08:37 AM
LOL fair point. Although whilst everything that has gone on is definately wierd, none of it is exactly into the realms of total fatasy, its always been a drama first and foremost. but zombies would definately be 'out of character' i think.

And whats all this sickness busniness about i wonder - and when are we gonna find out!!!!

Darkel
10-03-2005, 12:42 PM
it looked like they discover some more survivors...like michelle rodriguez, who jack met in the airport
And she seems to belong to the other survivors which were at the back of the airplane, they're not the "others" :wink:

topgeartom
10-03-2005, 06:12 PM
My head hurts now.

God these people can write good TV scripts!

sameerrao
10-03-2005, 09:29 PM
OK I am going to be a spoiler here and say

"The butler did it"

See ya :)

pharzo
10-04-2005, 08:20 AM
BTW, do you remember when the blonde finds Walt wet in the middle of the island, and Walt is saying something that no one can understand? if you listen what he says reversed... he says "press the button, no button is bad". At least is what I've found in a Lost forum

There's actually quite a discussion about this. Some people hear "Press the button, the button is bad" some hear "Press the button, when no one's around" and yet more hear "where's the one, the one who's me" or "Press the button, no button's bad" or "Press the button, so Locke can stand"

However, CNN has a different theory (http://edition.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/22/tv.lost.premiere.ap/)

Darkel
10-04-2005, 12:57 PM
I think there're the "others" who were at the back of the airplane, the "others" who kidnapped Walt... and there's Desmond :D
I second that, and it looks like Jin could not explain them the whole story :mrgreen:
Can't remember if it was already said here, there's also the "quarantine" inscription written on the top of the hatch, now does that correspond to the island or just the interior of the hatch, that's the question ...

topgeartom
10-04-2005, 01:00 PM
So many questions!!! sooooo little answers.

Have to say, i think im with you two on the others thing. those at the end of the 2nd eisode are the survivers from the rear of the plane IMO, not "the others"

Darkel
10-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Hmm, we just said Anna Rodriguez belongs to the other survivors but the other characters we can see at the end are actually the "others" :mrgreen:
Complicated isn't it ...

topgeartom
10-04-2005, 01:19 PM
I just dont see how they can escape if they actually are the others.

complicated indeed

Darkel
10-04-2005, 01:22 PM
I just dont see how they can escape if they actually are the others.
That's just another question, the fact that A.Rodriguez is held up with mickael, jin and sawyer should prove that the others aren't the survivors from the back of the plane, why would they do that otherwise ?

topgeartom
10-04-2005, 01:38 PM
hmmm fair point, forgot about that bit right at the end.

topgeartom
10-04-2005, 02:56 PM
I think there're the "others" who were at the back of the airplane, the "others" who kidnapped Walt... and there's Desmond :D
I second that, and it looks like Jin could not explain them the whole story :mrgreen:
Can't remember if it was already said here, there's also the "quarantine" inscription written on the top of the hatch, now does that correspond to the island or just the interior of the hatch, that's the question ...

I guess that the 'quarantine' inscription correspond to the island... I mean that the island is in quarentine - Desmond asks if the people outside is sick or ill... so I suppose he consider himself healthy.

And about the others... the end of the E02 was quite shocking, and the teaser for the E03 quite confussing. I think that the other who were at the beach with Jin are the survivors of the back of the airplane... or am I wrong? Can't wait to the E02 to see the answer! :D

Im with you still i think. We dont actually see the people on the beach throwing The rodriguez girl into that pit do we. i think the two events are seperate, and that those we see at the end of the pisode arent actually the others, just those from the back of the plane.

Darkel
10-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Hmm, looks like we've been a bit wrong (at least me)... I'm just waiting until everyone watched it :wink:

topgeartom
10-06-2005, 04:44 PM
downloading, but probably wont get finished and watched till tommorrow night.

gis
10-06-2005, 06:27 PM
is episode 3 out yet? i need to see this next episode as it was a great teaser of the last episode.

those guys at the end of episode 2 were Jin runs back to michael and sauer (sp?) they have to be the others,did you see that huge club with the spikes stickin outta it? daaaam

gis
10-06-2005, 07:03 PM
lol your downloading episode 2 dani? or 3?

gis
10-06-2005, 08:33 PM
lol i thought so,i got confused as i didnt view this thread for a while.i need to find episode 3

Darkel
10-07-2005, 11:31 AM
is episode 3 out yet? i need to see this next episode as it was a great teaser of the last episode.
Yep, watched it yesterday as I said

michael and sauer (sp?)
Sawyer

That Episode 4 teaser is also ... quite interesting

Darkel
10-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Tom should've watched it now :?:

I loved that funky little video about the dharma initiative (especially the "we just smoked weed" background music) :mrgreen:

pharzo
10-12-2005, 01:53 PM
From a Lost theory board

[The TV Guide Article]Actually answeres a few questions. (very few)

"Push the button. Don't push the button. Bad." ~Walt's backwards quote. When he "sort of appears in this dream."

The people that are holding Sawyer, Mike and Jin are refered to as "tailies".

The Orientation films jumps are called "missing pieces" by Lindelof and he said that Desmond spliced the broken movie back together after watching it too may times. He also says that the missing pieces will become "very improtant plot points down the road."

Darkel
10-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Nice avatar you've there, pharzo :P

Has anyone else already watched episode 4 here ?

pharzo
10-15-2005, 10:09 AM
of course :D

have a clucketty cluck cluck day :wink:

edit: oh and i also bought the collector's edition of the lost magazine :D

Darkel
10-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Cluck you :D

"Maybe somebody got shot" > the first thing that came to his friend's mind, is there anyone still wondering where the action takes place ? :mrgreen:

Did you notice that ?

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=48022&fullsize=1

is in fact

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=15441&fullsize=1

too big just to be a coincidence ... :|

alanw89
10-15-2005, 01:25 PM
One thing i noticed when i was watching it was that in episode 17 when it shows jin going to some guys house to deliver a message, when the guy gives him his daughters dog at one bit you can see hurley on the tv, atleast im pretty sure its him. Im not sure if that can be just a coincidence.

Darkel
10-15-2005, 02:40 PM
That was him, don't worry (there's a reason, you probably watched the whole series I guess)

alanw89
10-15-2005, 03:46 PM
Yeah ive seen upto episode 4 in series 2. Has it already said why he was on the tv and i've missed it, or has it not been shown yet?

Darkel
10-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Nope, he didn't say anything about that, we just have the flashbacks to realize that it was because he won 156 million dollars at the lottery :bah:

alanw89
10-15-2005, 03:56 PM
Oh right, i thought it might have been that but wasnt sure if it might have been something else and i just hadnt noticed it.

TransAm
10-15-2005, 03:57 PM

Went to KFC for lunch with workmates yesterday and started saying 'clucketty cluck cluck' as an adjective to eachother during our conversations.

We are in our 30s, honest!!!

pharzo
10-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Cluck you :D

"Maybe somebody got shot" > the first thing that came to his friend's mind, is there anyone still wondering where the action takes place ? :mrgreen:

Did you notice that ?

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=48022&fullsize=1

is in fact

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=15441&fullsize=1

too big just to be a coincidence ... :|

It's also interesting that both of those characters are named Randy

Darkel
10-20-2005, 02:47 PM
3 weeks to wait until the 6th episode, that one will be damn good but hell, I'm not gonna survive :shock:

Darkel
11-09-2005, 05:36 PM
*BUMP*

"Every season, there's one episode people will be talking about all year long. This is it"

Tonight ...

Darkel
11-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Just watched it ... well, it's not really "the episode we'll be talking about all year long" :roll:
To be honest the first part is a bit boring, but as usual, the last minute is worth watching, then there's the traditional "can't wait for next week's episode" :shock: :P

Darkel
11-10-2005, 06:36 PM
As usual, the best part is the "next episode preview" :lol:
I still have to find it somewhere, it has been stripped off on my version :?

Edit : :arrow: http://lostlinks.net/

Darkel
11-10-2005, 07:10 PM
LOL yeah that was the most important part :lol:

pharzo
11-14-2005, 05:15 PM
The last minute is pretty much the best part of the episode...the first half was such a snooze

It's like the last 4 eps were getting worse and worse...but hopefully if the next one picks up where this one left off, it should be quite interesting

komotar
11-23-2005, 08:12 AM
is this a joke :shock:

come on, this can't be true :?:

Darkel
11-23-2005, 10:49 AM
Statistically it's always possible :P
But I'd never dare playing those numbers ...

Darkel
01-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Bump, watched episode 12 and it's nearly getting boring ... charlie's flashbacks aren't that interesting and the whole story didn't get further at all :/

pharzo
01-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Yeah i agree...they need to stop with the character stuff and start getting to the meat of the story already

Darkel
01-27-2006, 04:43 PM
BTW, have you noticed that Zeke's gun from last week's episode is a Mauser Luger ? 100 years old, typical german gun during WW2 ... another possible theory here :mrgreen:

pharzo
01-27-2006, 04:53 PM
the gun...bah...

explain the damn modern washing machine! :wink:

Darkel
01-27-2006, 04:56 PM
That just proves Whirlpool's worlwide guarantee isn't a joke

Darkel
01-27-2006, 05:43 PM
It's always like that, when you're watching the first season everything is new and the producers make some efforts to keep you in front of your TV (when you litteraly forget to eat what you had brought to spend a quiet evening) because the success of that season will determine the future of the project.
The 25th episode cliffhanger proved it :D

Obviously it worked but they still don't know how many seasons will be filmed so they're going in many directions in order to have enough stuff for 4 or 5 seasons.

Then the first season here was aired at a rate of 3 episodes/week (on saturday night last summer) so many Lost-addicts here are disappointed by the US system (up to a month between two episodes) :roll:

HeilSvenska
05-25-2006, 02:19 AM
I know this topic is nearly dead, but I didn't want to open a new topic on Lost.

So. Anyone watch the season finale?

Darkel
05-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Yeah I've been watching it ... god I hate those cliffhanger ...

gis
05-25-2006, 05:34 PM
i just watched it now,and it was an awesome season finale but sucks that its ended on such a good thing.......anyone know the date for season 3 to begin?

alanw89
05-25-2006, 06:50 PM
I just finished watching it. I thought they might start running out of ideas in the next season but now theres a whole new part starting if you know what i mean. When is season three due to start? I can't wait.

HeilSvenska
05-25-2006, 10:45 PM
It's set to start on October 6th, 2006 in the US. I hope JJ Abrams doesn't milk the show too much like he did with Alias.

gis
05-26-2006, 04:31 AM
^^ i thought that,Lost is a show that could lose interest very quickly as its a show that is very easy to make repetative,although they have opened up for another season i think its a good idea to end the whole thing on next season,id hate Lost to be one of those shows that was great when first started but ended really shit.......roll on october i guess :D

Darkel
05-26-2006, 09:01 AM
I second that, and the audience has been declining for months now, even if they had to deal with American Idol (which was aired at the same time, even for the season finale) it's still not as great as first season used to be.

:arrow: http://sfucsi24.free.fr/audienceslost.jpg

yg60m
05-25-2007, 03:51 PM
End of season 3 last wednesday, what do you think of this last episode ? I can't wait to see what will happen next :twisted:

gis
05-25-2007, 05:52 PM
^^ confused i was/am.very strange ending for sure,i was talkin with topgeartom last night about it,we had a right bitching session about russians,stupid people,confusing story,i think invisible children came into the conversation aswell,lol

but for sure the ending has made me want the next series to start,but Tom said series 4 starts in february 2008!!!

yg60m
05-26-2007, 02:44 AM
It's possible as there will be only 16 episode/season from now to 2010 ... :| I don't know how they will last three seasons more but, from what I saw in season 3, they are not lacking imagination and it was a very good one IMO, maybe better than season 2.
Now, as someone pointed out in a french forum, I wonder if it was real flash forwards as Jack talk about his father twice as if he was alive while he's supposed to be dead ... Maybe he lost his mind :?:

gis
05-26-2007, 05:31 AM
ah yes i totally forgot about his father comment.your right season 3 has been the best so far IMO and they sure dont seem to be lacking,but again there will be a point where it begins to drag on,just hope im wrong.

The writers sure have got everyone confused though,lol because i sure as hell dont know whats really going on,lol

yg60m
05-26-2007, 08:19 AM
lol, I am not even sure they know what's going on themself :wink: but the end of this season let the door open for a lot of things :P

gis
05-26-2007, 05:39 PM
yea it did,everytime i think about stuff over the past 3 seasons i always remember something that hasnt been explained,one fo them being why do they all keep seeing something from there life thats either dead or something they miss.2 that come to mind are Jacks father and Kate with the horse.its one freaky island,lol

Darkel
11-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Season 4 hasn't started yet. It was originally scheduled for February 2008 but with this writer's strike in the US, the filming of the last 8 episodes of the series has been compromised.

There were rumors about ABC deciding to merge the first 8 eps of S4 with S5 and air them together in 2009 but it looks like those episodes will actually be broadcasted as planned.

chest3r
11-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Best TV show ever !! :razz:
The worst is.... we can't have it every week :bad-words:

Join to the club... I'm waiting since May

Darkel
11-13-2007, 02:41 PM
I have been watching so many other TV shows in the meantime that I can handle the wait ... that is, until I see the first episode :spaz:

Zot09
11-13-2007, 06:08 PM
The wait is starting to drive me crazy...aahhhhhhhh

regele
11-14-2007, 08:26 AM
I think the last season was the best yet, so I can't wait for it to start again, but if they delay the next season till 2009 that would suck majorly.