PDA

View Full Version : ColdPlay X&Y A Must Have!

SFDMALEX
06-19-2005, 12:59 PM
Ok anybody who has not bought this album yet, get your credit ready and go to amazon or take your ass to the nearest record store. This album is a must, Id say its their best work up to date, the whole album is full of great tracks. Its much more musical then their previous work, much more keyboard and electronic elements present.

Highly recomended.

TransAm
06-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the recommendation - I like Coldplay so I'll check this out for sure.

Anonymous
06-19-2005, 04:38 PM
well while its good and i agree a must have :D i wouldn't agree that its their best work to date (parachutes is just pure genious :wink: ), thats not to say i don't love some of the tracks, swallowed in the sea and White shadows being my favourites. This is definately one of those albums where you don't feel the need to skip tracks 8) :D Strangely though my favourite track is "Rush of Blood to the Head" from the album of the same title, the worst album IMO :lol: (but they're all pretty damn good IMO :D )

SilviaEvo
06-19-2005, 08:06 PM
yeah i heard this CD and i must say it is a pretty good album. planning on getting it soon. i loved the old songs as well as these ones.

T-Bird
06-19-2005, 09:38 PM
yep I bought this CD the day it came out and it really is excellent I watched their live concert for it in Times Square Studio at MTV the sunday before it came out and they gave lots of great background on the songs and then again on Storytellers they are a great group of guys that all are equally as improtant as the other.

mk2 fan
06-21-2005, 09:57 AM
true it is great, me reccomends it :)

Anonymous
06-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Anyone who wants this but "cant find" it in the shops give me a bell and ill upload the zip file for y'all to download :)

thanks for the thought..... But JW isn't a warez site ;-) Its worth the £9 it costs anyway

mk2 fan
06-21-2005, 10:06 AM
yeah true it is worth it :) post removed lol 0X 0X

chest3r
06-21-2005, 10:53 AM
I got the album some weeks ago and I really love it. It's great !!!

Coldplay is defenitly one of the best bands in the world 8)

Anonymous
06-25-2005, 06:18 PM
LMAO Watching the Glastonbury coverage and Chris Martin Shouted out "Crazy Frog where are you now??!!"

(for those who don't know that annoying ring tone beat them to number one)

TransAm
06-25-2005, 07:06 PM
^ Every credit. I remember being at the festival years ago and seeing JK holding a long white burning item (ahem) up to the camera, he says 'this is for the C4 viewers' :lol: