PDA

View Full Version : Snorks

ZfrkS62
06-15-2005, 07:40 PM
Does anyone here remember the cartoon show Snorks? It was a Hanna-Barbara cartoon way pack in the mid 80's or so that was on between Fraggle rock and Smurfs.

None of my friends remember it and they always look at me like i've lost my mind when i talk about it.

http://www.angelfire.com/me2/80sChild/snorks.html <-- Fan site

Max Power
06-15-2005, 10:31 PM
they always look at me like i've lost my mind when i talk about it.

This is an acurrate description

ZfrkS62
06-15-2005, 10:34 PM
they always look at me like i've lost my mind when i talk about it.

This is an acurrate description

:P LMAO

ViperASR
06-15-2005, 10:54 PM
i would do the same. Have deffinetly never heard of it......

ZfrkS62
06-15-2005, 10:55 PM
i would do the same. Have deffinetly never heard of it......

That's because you were still in the maternity ward when it was on :P :wink: It didn't run very long. maybe 2 seasons

Yablokov
06-15-2005, 11:09 PM
rofl @ maturnity ward!! so true.

Aleighy
06-16-2005, 01:49 AM
Does anyone here remember the cartoon show Snorks? It was a Hanna-Barbara cartoon way pack in the mid 80's or so that was on between Fraggle rock and Smurfs.

None of my friends remember it and they always look at me like i've lost my mind when i talk about it.

http://www.angelfire.com/me2/80sChild/snorks.html <-- Fan site

I remember Snorks! but you already know that. im the only one you know that remembers it, but i think im also the only person you know that loves fraggle rock and the smurfs as much as you do. but yeah, i remember it, and miss all three of them. i dont get to watch the smurfs reruns that i know are on, i work too damn much. and i dont think ive seen reruns of the other two. it sucks, really. so many great shows from when we were little. they sure dont make em like that any more.

bmagni
06-16-2005, 01:53 AM
haha, i remember them, though here in mexico they were called snorkels...
wasnt there one that didnt talk and made noises with the thing ??? it was tooter right ?

ZfrkS62
06-16-2005, 08:46 AM
wasnt there one that didnt talk and made noises with the thing ??? it was tooter right ?

Yeah, i think that one was my favorite :D

I have never even heard of that. And why would a 22 year old man need to talk cartoons anyway?

Because i still love cartoons :D If i had cable, i'd be on Cartoon Network all the time :D

gucom
06-16-2005, 09:02 AM
i had no idea at all what you were talking about untill i checked thast website...i know them, i've seen them alot, but not on TV...just as figures on children's products or stuff like that...who knows maybe they're still very popular in Belgium...u should ask 1 of our belgian friends

dropot2
06-16-2005, 09:19 AM
Yes, I clearly remember this cartoon. I used to buy chewinggums because there were Snorks stickers on the envelope. :)

gucom
06-16-2005, 09:29 AM
I used to buy chewinggums because there were Snorks stickers on the envelope.

WOW yeah i remember that :D
lol soon we'll all be bringing up childhood memories, feeling nostalgic and all :lol:

ZfrkS62
06-16-2005, 01:54 PM
keep it up gucom, and i'll bring up ALF, Fraggle Rock and Punky Brewster :wink:

Nice to have global confirmation that i'm not entirely crazy, as 99% of my friends seem to think :D

Nickerz28
09-23-2005, 02:53 AM
I remember the Snorks too!

How about Jabber Jaw? Anyone remember that cartoon? I think Jabber Jaw was gay - lol!

ZfrkS62
09-23-2005, 11:53 AM
I remember the Snorks too!

How about Jabber Jaw? Anyone remember that cartoon? I think Jabber Jaw was gay - lol!

That was the Hannah Barbara shark right? I remember the character, just not the show.