PDA

View Full Version : BATMAN -> Begins

a007apl
06-15-2005, 06:57 AM
Yes!!!
Batman its my favoryte hero 8) ( Dark Knight)
The Movies:
1 -> rating 8
2 -> rating 7
3 -> rating 7
4 -> rating 5

Now day 17, he its back and I believe its so better of than others :P

yg60m
06-15-2005, 08:04 AM
The second one is also from Tim Burton and it was very good too, not far from the first one. I am agree for the rest wich was soooo disappointing !! I hope this one will be better :roll:

sikx5
06-15-2005, 09:14 AM
I love the whole series, And of course it will be better, there is a murci in it!! im going to see that most of all...but i really like the batman series though. :P

Max Power
06-15-2005, 11:36 AM
saw it last night...pretty good movie, and humorous at times, plus Gothom didn't look like some candy land with pink colours.

Vansquish
06-16-2005, 02:20 AM
Saw it tonight as well. Definitely the best Batman since the original Michael Keaton one from 1989. It's a darker, more personal view of the superhero, and of Bruce Wayne.

Gotham is a believable city that makes do without most of the fantastic and ridiculous scenery from the last few movies. In point of fact, it is even more realistic than the first movie.

The on-screen footage of the Murci Roadster is limited to a matter of seconds, but what climbs out...well...that's just the sort of thing that makes me wish I was a billionaire hehehe. As for the Batmobile, despite its ugly looks and un-batmobile-like character, it does what the car in the first movie did so well...it's a rolling Swiss Army knife that doesn't just sit still and do nothing particularly exciting.

The plot remains reasonably true to what I remember from the cartoon series, including the sort of "skunk works" and a variety of characters that I'd nearly forgotten.

All in all...good movie, y'all ought to go see it, definitely worth the cash :-)

Vansquish
06-16-2005, 10:27 AM
Saw it tonight as well. Definitely the best Batman since the original Michael Keaton one from 1989. It's a darker, more personal view of the superhero, and of Bruce Wayne.

Gotham is a believable city that makes do without most of the fantastic and ridiculous scenery from the last few movies. In point of fact, it is even more realistic than the first movie.

The on-screen footage of the Murci Roadster is limited to a matter of seconds, but what climbs out...well...that's just the sort of thing that makes me wish I was a billionaire hehehe. As for the Batmobile, despite its ugly looks and un-batmobile-like character, it does what the car in the first movie did so well...it's a rolling Swiss Army knife that doesn't just sit still and do nothing particularly exciting.

The plot remains reasonably true to what I remember from the cartoon series, including the sort of "skunk works" and a variety of characters that I'd nearly forgotten.

All in all...good movie, y'all ought to go see it, definitely worth the cash :-)

oh yeah that reminds me of the scarecrow character, when the dude first put on the mask i was like umm that looks familiar then i got to thinking and bam SCARECROW. that was a great addition to the series i think. also the more i think about it the better i think it was, though the whole thing about the chick finding out its batman was dumb. but oh well.

I was talking about this to my brother...I feel exactly the same way. I left the theater feeling ever so slightly disappointed, but the more I think about it, the better I like the movie and at this point, it basically lived up to all my expectations.

ae86_16v
06-18-2005, 07:16 PM
Let's put it this way. . . Batman is back!!! Definitely as good as, if not better than the first Batman!!!

Man, Christian Bale definitely pulled it off. I did not think he could do it, but he plays a very very dark Batman. At the same time, he works well as a Bruce Wayne.

As far as the Batmobile is concerned, again I thought I did not like it. That was until I saw it in action ;) . That thing moves!!! Haha. But very cool car chase scene.

Chris Nolan did a very good job with this movie. Hopefully he'll be back for at least one or two more.

Mr.Vercetti
06-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Being a dedicated fan of the Batman I went to see the movie at the premier at the 15th of June. Up to that time I had seeing all the trailers, teasers, and Ive read many articles about the movie. From the moment it was released I really liked the fact that it was a dark/gothic Batman movie like it is supposed to be. Having these good "thoughts" in my mind I went to watch the film...

I LOVED IT! Its not a "Tim Burton Batman" but it certailny can stand next to it superbly. It is dark/gothic, the cast is amaizng(didnt like the girl much..)the plot is very deep, the dialogues are briliant.. It had though 1-2 MAJOR differences from the whole Batman cocnept, and the bad thing is that these differences occured in major areas of the Batman background..

Nonetheless it was a briliant movie and a mus9genuine of course) in any colectors movie archive.

p.s Im very interested to see what the title of the second movie will be... :P

a007apl
06-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Its the Best Film about Batman 8)
Next -> Batman vs Joker (again) :mrgreen:

TT
06-26-2005, 04:36 AM
Finally managed to watch it Friday and yeah it was good! Bale seems tailored for the role of a very rich golden boy with an hidden side :D! (American Psycho & Batman now)!
Surrounded by a good cast and with a strong plot, this movie is simply great!

FoxFour
06-26-2005, 11:48 AM
I viewed at an IMAX theatre last night. If you get a chance, you just have to see it on an IMAX screen. IMO, this was the best of them all. I have not followed the comic book character at all but I liked that he wasn't really alone in his crusade. Morgan Freedman was an excellent Luscious Fox. Me and my friend were marveling at how the Batmobile's front suspension worked when initiating a turn. This is the Batmobile if Batman was such a thing in real life.

Vansquish
06-26-2005, 12:58 PM
I viewed at an IMAX theatre last night. If you get a chance, you just have to see it on an IMAX screen. IMO, this was the best of them all. I have not followed the comic book character at all but I liked that he wasn't really alone in his crusade. Morgan Freedman was an excellent Luscious Fox. Me and my friend were marveling at how the Batmobile's front suspension worked when initiating a turn. This is the Batmobile if Batman was such a thing in real life.

So how luscious was Morgan Freeman eh? ;-) I think it's Lucius hahaha :-D

ae86_16v
06-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Being a dedicated fan of the Batman I went to see the movie at the premier at the 15th of June. Up to that time I had seeing all the trailers, teasers, and Ive read many articles about the movie. From the moment it was released I really liked the fact that it was a dark/gothic Batman movie like it is supposed to be. Having these good "thoughts" in my mind I went to watch the film...

I LOVED IT! Its not a "Tim Burton Batman" but it certailny can stand next to it superbly. It is dark/gothic, the cast is amaizng(didnt like the girl much..)the plot is very deep, the dialogues are briliant.. It had though 1-2 MAJOR differences from the whole Batman cocnept, and the bad thing is that these differences occured in major areas of the Batman background..

Nonetheless it was a briliant movie and a mus9genuine of course) in any colectors movie archive.

p.s Im very interested to see what the title of the second movie will be... :P

Like what differences?

I kind of don't want them to do the Joker again. I thought that Jack Nicholson locked it down. It was perfect. . . but I have no problems of them doing any other villians over. Especially characters like Mr. Freeze and the Riddler. Those would make very interesting story lines.

Fleischmann
06-26-2005, 03:52 PM
I've seen all the parts many times and I share your opinions about the original film being the best production. The worst was definatelly the one with Mr. Freeze, they thought they could throw in any actor and make a good movie. Schwarzeneger was a bad idea but giving the main role to George Clooney was just retarded.

And I'm very happy to see your opositice reviews of the latest movie, I'm gonna go to the cinema first thing after my exams :D

a007apl
06-30-2005, 12:33 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/movies/moviesspecial/index.html?excamp=GGGNbatman

SFDMALEX
06-30-2005, 09:55 AM
Prolly just me but I hated it, bloody waist of time, thank God I got the dvd or else Id be really pissed.........boring ass movie that is nothing like the previous ones which I thought were great.

pagani
10-23-2006, 04:55 PM
I have just seen the movie
And i think it's the best batman movie yet.
The the batmobile was awesome love the car chase scene.
I think i want to have the movie on dvd.
And i want to be batman.
:twisted: :D

TopGearNL
10-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah the movie is pretty good actually, maybe the best Batman movie of them all!

ae86_16v
10-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Hmm, definitely one of the best, but it is hard to beat Tim Burton and Michael Kenton in Number 1.

Erez
10-23-2006, 08:09 PM
yep.. the movie was a lot better then I expected..