PDA

View Full Version : ROBOCOP

a007apl
06-14-2005, 10:50 PM
The first its a classic, the part 2 not bad but the first its better, Robocop 3 its film for TV.

ZfrkS62
06-14-2005, 10:51 PM
hahaha, sounds like you've had a marathon of movies today 007 :D

a007apl
06-15-2005, 06:38 AM
:mrgreen:

Fleischmann
06-15-2005, 06:43 AM
I saw this film as a kid, can't remember which part and I gotta say it is brutal. One scene remains in my head till this day. First they guy gets a few bullets in the chest, then they blow his fkn hand off with a shotgun and before he dies of blood loss they execute him shooting him in the head from close range.Now that i thjink of it, that must have been the first part, because after the incident he turned into Robocop.

I still prefer Terminator :D

ARMAN
06-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Part 1 and 2 are the best IMO, fantastic movies, gotta buy myself DVD later :P

5vz-fe
06-15-2005, 04:45 PM
I saw this film as a kid, can't remember which part and I gotta say it is brutal. One scene remains in my head till this day. First they guy gets a few bullets in the chest, then they blow his fkn hand off with a shotgun and before he dies of blood loss they execute him shooting him in the head from close range.Now that i thjink of it, that must have been the first part, because after the incident he turned into Robocop.

I still prefer Terminator :D

Don't forget the part where they ram a bad guy into the toxic waste tower where the mutated dude get smashed up by a car.