PDA

View Full Version : Mr. & Mrs. Smith

5vz-fe
06-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Saw it today..........I must say, I am abit disappointed.

1. Not enough action.
2. Not enough "romantic" scenes
3. Some of the things just don't make sense. (I don't wanna be a spoiler so i won't be specific.

6.5/10 is my rating.

DeMoN
06-11-2005, 09:24 AM
i was supposed to go see it yesturday, but I was too tired. Too bad its not as good as I wish it was.

5vz-fe
06-13-2005, 01:25 AM
June 13, 2005

Mercedes-Benz hits the big screen with "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"

Los Angeles, California - A Mercedes-Benz C-Class station wagon shares screen time with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in the new movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith", which opened on the weekend.

The stars play a bored married couple who are, unbeknownst to each other, highly-trained assassins for competing agencies.

"Numerous successful feature films have demonstrated that Mercedes-Benz vehicles are an ideal addition to a movie's cast," said Dr. Ferdinand Froning, responsible for Product Placement at DaimlerChrysler. "In 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith', the C-Class will shine. The station wagon perfectly represents the Mrs. Smith character: both are cultivated the powerfully dynamic. Moreover, the design and elegance of the vehicle ideally correspond to Mrs. Smith's confident nature."

http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/050613-2.htm

================================================== =

I think the BMWs are more attractive in the movie and shows powerful and dynamic :mrgreen:

Yablokov
06-13-2005, 01:28 AM
yay @ c-class making its sweet sweet revenge(comeback) :D

MBDriver
06-13-2005, 01:53 AM
I don't care what everyone says but I enjoyed the movie and now it's among one of my favorites. :)

Gosh Damn, gotta love Angelina Jolie.

Yablokov
06-13-2005, 02:01 AM
i dont love angelina jolie. she looks good but she isnt my type. one reason is both of my sisters look like her(and try to). its cool though. works to my advantage at times :)

5vz-fe
06-13-2005, 02:06 AM
^We gotta se some pictures on that issue yablokov... :D

Yablokov
06-13-2005, 02:11 AM
lol one of em still lives with us, so i'll get some :D

MBDriver
06-13-2005, 02:37 AM
lol...can't wait to see those pictures then! :D

Sydbom
06-13-2005, 05:41 AM
the Q is: why does everybody think that the tom cruise and katie holmes relationship is fake and promotion for there upcoming movies ( wouldnt he choose someone more famous dont you think? )
but no one think that the pitt ( pitt means penis in swedish by the way ) and jolie thing is promotion? why? there in the SAME got damn movie! makes much more sense!

Aleighy
06-13-2005, 12:52 PM
this may be the only girl's point of view that gets said here, so i have to say it regardless of the repercussions. i'm going to have to see the movie, but only for the fact that for me it is much like staring at a bad car wreck on the side of the road as you drive by. I cant..and wont...get it out of my head that Angelina broke, or helped to break up, Brad and Jennifer. I used to love Angelina, but not anymore. it will be a painful movie to watch, but i will do it. i just hope Jennifer doesnt do the same thing.

the Q is: why does everybody think that the tom cruise and katie holmes relationship is fake and promotion for there upcoming movies ( wouldnt he choose someone more famous dont you think? )
but no one think that the pitt ( pitt means penis in swedish by the way ) and jolie thing is promotion? why? there in the SAME got damn movie! makes much more sense!

I agree with you totally. Tom Cruise is old enough to be Katie's father for pete's sake, if they didnt really have something, then they wouldnt be doing all this, im sure. i'm happy for both of them, and of course, like most girls my age, i say Katie - more power to ya! and im sooo jealous :lol: and for Brad and Angelina? im not sure what it is other than a BAD BAD BAD idea. if it is a career move, it might have helped this movie out of sheer shock value, but it might have hurt both of their careers is the long run. i suppose only time will tell.

ZfrkS62
06-13-2005, 07:12 PM

You don't think every celebrity relationship is just a publicity stunt? christ, i don't think i can fire off one couple that's stayed together more than 5 years :roll:

"oh shit, my career is going down..i need the spotlight...hmmm..DIVORCE TIME!!!"

:roll:

Sydbom
06-14-2005, 09:12 AM
this may be the only girl's point of view that gets said here, so i have to say it regardless of the repercussions. i'm going to have to see the movie, but only for the fact that for me it is much like staring at a bad car wreck on the side of the road as you drive by. I cant..and wont...get it out of my head that Angelina broke, or helped to break up, Brad and Jennifer. I used to love Angelina, but not anymore. it will be a painful movie to watch, but i will do it. i just hope Jennifer doesnt do the same thing.

I agree with you totally. Tom Cruise is old enough to be Katie's father for pete's sake, if they didnt really have something, then they wouldnt be doing all this, im sure. i'm happy for both of them, and of course, like most girls my age, i say Katie - more power to ya! and im sooo jealous :lol: and for Brad and Angelina? im not sure what it is other than a BAD BAD BAD idea. if it is a career move, it might have helped this movie out of sheer shock value, but it might have hurt both of their careers is the long run. i suppose only time will tell.

i didnt even know that there was any girls on this forum! cool!
well i dont know about the cruise thing but it it just seems strange to me that nobody is even considering the "smith" couple!
lets say it like this, if i was the producer of that movie i would send them to kenya so that everybody could think that they were together, and forbidding them to say anything about it. the PR this have given them must be worth $$$$$$$ and they only had to pay for a week in kenya! great!
and about cruise, he has been married to or dating like everybody he has been filming with so this time is really a new thing for him, and probably the first that ISNT a promo thing.... maybe

DeMoN
06-21-2005, 01:22 AM
lol one of em still lives with us, so i'll get some :D

MANNN you ggoootta post those!

I think angelina is the pretties face ever. She would be my goddess if it werent for those ugly tatoos. Her eyebrows and lips are so so nice.