PDA

View Full Version : Bam Margera cutting a hole in his purple Lambo Gallardo

DR.GONZO
06-02-2005, 03:17 AM
I (hope) he did it so small so later he can go get it fixed by a real pro And get a real sunroof, cause it's kinda small, but anyways I would not touch it, I dunno He's bam he does whatever the fuck he want's too.

http://img19.paintedover.com/uploads/19/l0.jpg

http://img19.paintedover.com/uploads/19/l1.jpg

http://members.roadfly.org/fastherthanu/l3.jpg

adamwich
06-02-2005, 03:22 AM
What the fuck! :shock:

666fast
06-02-2005, 03:40 AM
Meh, who cares. His stupid stunts like that are what made him rich in the first place.

komotar
06-02-2005, 03:48 AM
Ok, I could somehow understand chopping off the roof of the Hummer.

But a Lambo?

That is nucking futs :?
:!:

Fleischmann
06-02-2005, 03:55 AM
He thinks he's cool by doing that ?? *sarcastic laughter* What a retard.

blah
06-02-2005, 04:44 AM
SO why is he rich again? :roll:

neilo63
06-02-2005, 04:58 AM
somebody should put a camera in front of me so i can be a rich fucken tool too.

komotar
06-02-2005, 05:07 AM
he had plenty of money before all that Jackass and viva la bam stuff....

He's one of the best and craziest skateboarders in the world.....

sikx5
06-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Death shall come soon for this jackass...

Attie
06-02-2005, 05:15 AM
What an asshole :(
:fist: :fist:

ZfrkS62
06-02-2005, 08:08 AM
that's not even bam with the saw. I don't know who the fuck that is. i'm sure that isn't even his Lambo :? probably rented or bought with the production money from mtv :fist: which makes it even more stupid :fist:

callen
06-02-2005, 09:52 AM

I saw him at a local skateshop when Toy Machine and Zero came for a demo, he was the only one to attempt dropping into a 10 foot vert ramp so poorly built only Tony Hawk had ever dared sk8 it before! This was like 8 years ago, long before jackass, and before anyone but a skateboarder knew who he was (unless you had seen CKY). He was crazy then, he is crazier now, but you cant go cutting the roof of ur lambo, that is sacralige! I dont know if you could say Bam was a millionaire as a pro skater, but he was well off and actually still sk8ed, now he just fucks around!

TT
06-02-2005, 09:55 AM
Well we know he is a jackass, and acutally I loved him in Jackass (the show) and viva la bam.. Bam, Phil and Don Vito are a funny group of fuckers :D
But to do that to a car? A garbage car I would understand, but a Gallardo? And in a rare color too!

ZfrkS62
06-02-2005, 10:03 AM

I saw him at a local skateshop when Toy Machine and Zero came for a demo, he was the only one to attempt dropping into a 10 foot vert ramp so poorly built only Tony Hawk had ever dared sk8 it before! This was like 8 years ago, long before jackass, and before anyone but a skateboarder knew who he was (unless you had seen CKY). He was crazy then, he is crazier now, but you cant go cutting the roof of ur lambo, that is sacralige! I dont know if you could say Bam was a millionaire as a pro skater, but he was well off and actually still sk8ed, now he just fucks around!

Bam made all of his money skating. He's been sponsored since he was 13, then the CKY videos started bringing him in more money, followed by Jackass and Viva. His line of skateboards and clothing isn't hurting anything either.

callen
06-02-2005, 11:48 AM
I always liked his do now think later style of skating, but it was never the go big or go home like Jamie Thomas, or the ultra tech of Daewon Song....he skates like heavy metal sounds if that makes any sense heheh... but he is fuckiin fantastic on a mini ramp that Ive seen with my own eyes 8) I dont know how much he skates anymore, I think Hollywood has caught him in thier web... :roll:

davide
06-02-2005, 12:08 PM
He's got the cash... I'm sure he earned a new lambo by doing that show? :P :P

666fast
06-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Jamie Thomas

He was the fucking man! Ed Templeton and Rodney Mullen are the shiznit as well.

I really am not surprised Bam would do something like this. He's done just about everything else, why would this surprise anyone? IIRC, he also has a 360 Spider.

ZfrkS62
06-02-2005, 01:37 PM
I always liked his do now think later style of skating, but it was never the go big or go home like Jamie Thomas, or the ultra tech of Daewon Song....he skates like heavy metal sounds if that makes any sense heheh... but he is fuckiin fantastic on a mini ramp that Ive seen with my own eyes 8) I dont know how much he skates anymore, I think Hollywood has caught him in thier web... :roll:

he still does quite a bit with element i believe, as they are his main sponsor (as if he fucking needs one anymore :roll: )

salegosse
06-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Poor guy :arrow:

a007apl
06-02-2005, 07:17 PM
:shock: :?: :!: :? = :cry:

SilviaEvo
06-02-2005, 07:27 PM
fucking moron!!! you just dont do that to a Lambo!!!!

a007apl
06-02-2005, 07:28 PM
"This a picture of Bam Margera from Viva La Bam (which is a show on MTV) allowing Billy Idol to saw a hole through the roof of Bam's brand new Gallardo. This is MTV at its best." :x

http://members.roadfly.org/fastherthanu/l6.jpg

TT
06-03-2005, 06:22 AM
:roll: I didn't realize it was Billy Idol the "cutter"

ARMAN
06-03-2005, 06:30 AM
I don't want to spam or anything, but I found out that my forum status is "Super MIddleweight" now as well. And I just want to thank everyone that made it possible.

Oh and Bam Margera is a fucking moron, thank you.

you made that happen 8) by post count

When I will have thise problems? To make a hole in my Lanbo or not :| I would not do it ofcourse but to be able to make that choice :mrgreen: