PDA

View Full Version : Tatu anyone?

ARMAN
05-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Never listened them really, heard just few songs in the radio. On theyr main site(russian) they have both full of theyr albums and vids :shock: What groups do that? I find it supercool :mrgreen: I think it worth checking it :wink: They dont exist as group anymore.

My absolute favorit is from russian album "200 kmh po vstrecnoj" first song. Dont like "rap" part of it but rest is very good :P In english version of that album its song "Star" but text is not a translation, a bit different.

Site figure it out for yourself cause its not allowed :wink: its not that hard :)

ZfrkS62
05-27-2005, 08:48 PM
I remember seeing one of their videos on mtv a couple years ago. Wasn't thuroughly impressed by them and judging by their posters, i would say they were over playing the whole lesbian thing a bit :| on the upside, they are pretty hot :mrgreen:

ARMAN
05-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Theyr official vids are there too. And couple of interviews etc.

Lesbian thing was a marketing plan nothing more. Worked perfectly :mrgreen: Manager was a former psychologist :roll: So he know what button to push to make a reaction :|

Brunet is f**ing hot imo :drool:

SFDMALEX
05-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Arman you have to be joking, they are f*cking horrible man. Cant sing for shit and that lyrics are straight up the shittiest pop I have ever heard. :?

ZfrkS62
05-27-2005, 08:56 PM
LMAO...damn smart manager :lol:

ARMAN
05-27-2005, 08:56 PM
I knew YOU would say that SFDMALEX :lol: Its something different than metal thats true :wink:

great walls :P http://www.taty.us/bestphotos/wallpaper/wallpaper.htm if someone dont know how they look

SFDMALEX
05-28-2005, 10:35 AM
I dunno, never liked sugar pop, and eastern pop at that, cant stand russian polish ukrainian pop at all, I think its just horrible :|

And I dont like metal, the only metal band I listen to is Rams+ein.

ARMAN
05-28-2005, 10:47 AM
Never listened to any pop from russia ether. This is the only one I liked :mrgreen: + Kino.

ZfrkS62
05-28-2005, 10:56 AM

from what i've been hearing their latest album could be their last :(

|Nuno|
05-28-2005, 01:31 PM

They'll have another one by the end of 2005. :D And yes, it's already confirmed. :D It's kind of a sequel to 'Reise, Reise'. Think 'Load'/'ReLoad.'

But yep, that one should be their last... :(

Back on topic, I can't stand Tatu (sorry Arman). :P

ZfrkS62
05-28-2005, 01:33 PM

They'll have another one by the end of 2005. :D And yes, it's already confirmed. :D It's kind of a sequel to 'Reise, Reise'. Think 'Load'/'ReLoad.'

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

whhyyyyyyy????!?!?!!!!!!

|Nuno|
05-28-2005, 01:37 PM

whhyyyyyyy????!?!?!!!!!!

Meh, better leave when you're on top. But still... :(

ZfrkS62
05-28-2005, 01:46 PM

whhyyyyyyy????!?!?!!!!!!

Meh, better leave when you're on top. But still... :(

seems like the good bands just aren't sticking around anymore :( i could go on and on about this...but i don't think i will..