PDA

View Full Version : xXx 2, one of the worst ever...

JiggaStyles09
05-18-2005, 06:12 PM
i have to admit that judging by the previews it looked pretty bad and i had no intention of seeing the movie and you pretty much confirmed my hypothesis. lol thanks for the heads up on it.

Minacious
05-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Wow Thamar, I'm shocked you even cared to watch it at all.

SFDMALEX
05-18-2005, 06:24 PM
You know whats the sad part of this whole thing? Teenagers are going to love this shit....

5vz-fe
05-18-2005, 07:05 PM
I've dled it coz after watching the trailer, I know I am not gonna pay to watch this movie. However, after finishing watching it, I still feel robbed......my time. It's a complete waste. The lines are cheap and lame, the plot does not make sense at all, and the film highly promote gangsta shit like Thamar said. Since when car jacking is ok? Last but not least, ice cube sucks. He don't know how to act, he's fat, and he's short.

Just a little example:
How the hell the police crusier exploded when the boat gets on top?
How the hell a tank turns faster than a missle?
He's able to track down where the girl eats lunch, but not able to find out where she lives?

SFDMALEX
05-18-2005, 08:21 PM
First one was a joke, I felt silly watching it, the Rammstein scene was the only decent one there.

bmwmpower
05-19-2005, 08:53 AM
Damn, just finished watching that movie and my god does it suck or what?

The first one was good, but this one? It's like they had the budget for a cheap ass commercial on laundry detergent. Special effects are very very cheap, lines are bad, they've gone with that gansta nigga shit, SUV's doin stunts, ...

They even may deserve a medal for producing the worst car speedups in modern day times, it was like watching an early 80's movie or something...

And then hollywood wants us to pay for the movies, are they insane?
first was terrible

DeMoN
05-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Im sure its crap and thanks for heads up... not even gona dload waste of bandwidth.

Fleischmann
05-19-2005, 04:47 PM
What's up with this tendancy to give rappers roles in films ?? It probably is gonna suck balls, but I'll still download it and watch it. In the first film I at least liked the music in the background, though all the special effects were pretty naive and pure hollywood style. The trailer for this movie didn't seem all that bad, but somehow I doubt that will be the case when watching it.

bmwmpower
05-19-2005, 05:35 PM
first movie was totaly stupid, i can remeber that scene with motorbike jumping over the guard tower, one of the worst ever, like seagal movie, one against all,
but still cars ... GTO, TVR good side of movie,

in that second i saw new cobra, i saw only trailer

ARMAN
05-19-2005, 07:14 PM
the first XXX sucked major donkey balls, hadnt it been for one half decent stunt in the first one (the basejump from the vette of the bridge) and the fact that I kind of know the guy doing that stunt alittle bit it would have sucked totaly...

Im not even going to waste my time watching this one......

As i remember the guy who did that stunt died :? I havent seen the movie but it was somewere on the bridge :|

Fleischmann
05-24-2005, 05:30 AM
OMFG!! I saw the movie yesterday...and it was...hilarious!! So much nigga-culture implemented into 90 mins, + naive stunts etc. It was probably the worst film ever...Hollywood at it's best :D

nurbrun
05-26-2005, 11:38 PM
You know whats the sad part of this whole thing? Teenagers are going to love this shit....

im a teenager, i saw it, I hate it lol