PDA

View Full Version : Wich is best - Late show, Late night or Tonight show?

ARMAN
05-16-2005, 02:25 PM
Wich is better?
I cannot post any link to torrent sites, wich I hope is not a problem for shows(are torrent shows against a law?), but anyone how have google available can find that site out. They have always all the shows only from the past week available. Great shows btw.

Imo Letterman is hilariously funny himself, then Conan and then Leno. I saw only few of them sofar and opinion is based on them but some shows are funny as hell :D

adamwich
05-16-2005, 02:27 PM
David Letterman is the best!

Max Power
05-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Conan...the funniest skits, ie/ The texas ranger clips

Minacious
05-16-2005, 04:07 PM
I rank them with Conan on top, then Letterman, followed by Leno. They all shine in their own light. I have watched Conan since the beginning and his completely random skits and skit personalities is what puts him on top for me. I have watched Letterman and Leno on and off for many years, but not with the same priority that Conan would have. Letterman has a more adult humor that I like and that places him above Leno. Leno has his moments too, but more so when the guest are adding to the laughter. Speaking of guests, it seems like they have more fun when on Conan.

Ghostbat
05-16-2005, 05:11 PM
I think Letterman is the funniest becasue he's quite quick in his head and makes references to stuff aerlier in the show. Unfortunately like all talkshow hosts he's pretty full of himself and sometimes just makes faces and expect that to be funny. But still I don't think anything beats 'Triumph the Insult Comic' on Conan. He is the man. Leno is just plain boring. White trash humor where you can spot the punchline of the joke a mile ahead.

JiggaStyles09
05-17-2005, 12:22 AM
my vote is for conan, i love his live via satellite bush and arnold impressions, and the if they mated, all great stuff.

dingo
05-17-2005, 01:29 AM
I voted for Letterman as thats the only one of the shows aired on Aussie TV....used to watch it every night but now I only occasionally record it for the next day :D

vexor
05-18-2005, 07:18 PM
The Cone-zone

gigdy
05-18-2005, 09:29 PM
i think conan os the only funny one, the other 2 try to be too pc. Except for headlines, those are hilarious.

ARMAN
05-28-2005, 01:55 PM
I am changing my mind, Conan is the one who is the funnyes :mrgreen:
Have you seen one with Robin Williams? :lol:

Lettermans music band leader Paul is dumb as a brick, lame comments and trying to say something and waving his hand all the time :roll: