PDA

View Full Version : Die terrorists, die

BADMIHAI
06-24-2003, 05:00 PM
I know some of you already have Grouchy's vids, but to the ones who don't: http://www.grouchymedia.com/

Anonymous
06-24-2003, 05:26 PM
Grouchy has some great stuff....

666fast
06-24-2003, 09:07 PM
His videos are great! Very well done. What I think is really funny though is the fact that he was on the news for his videos. :lol:

Anonymous
06-24-2003, 09:20 PM
Not only that but the military gave him a award for helping his country!!!! Hows that shit LooL They even gave him alot of his media when they saw the first one, on the site theres letters from guys in the szservice that have written grouchys name on bombs for him LooL :shock:

novass
06-25-2003, 02:41 AM
nice link i havent heard of his stuff before. theres some interesting footage in there, i want a damn helicopter

Jabba
06-25-2003, 04:14 AM
Not only that but the military gave him a award for helping his country!!!! Hows that shit LooL They even gave him alot of his media when they saw the first one, on the site theres letters from guys in the szservice that have written grouchys name on bombs for him LooL :shock:

Damn...thats the best ever....I would have worked on a video 24/7 if I could have got "greetings from the Jabba...suck on this saddam...you piece of shit !!!" painted on a bomb...

grouchy deserves it though...his videos are superb....oh well...we will have to start working on a new one...for the next conflict....coming up after we have re-stocked our supply of tomahawks....I bet its gonna be Iran next.... :twisted:

BADMIHAI
06-25-2003, 08:51 AM
I bet its gonna be Iran next.... :twisted:

Well it's gonna be either Iran or North Korea.

Flawless
06-26-2003, 08:05 PM
Iran is the more obvious choice. North Korea is too tight with China.

Anonymous
06-26-2003, 09:52 PM
Plus I aint got nothin against Koreans, same cant be said for the Fu@$#%&Terrorists*^%$ Sh$%#@!! that live in Iran and surrounding places. :shock: :shock:

If I had my ways, Rand McKnally would be busy printing new world maps.... There'd be a giant piece of glass where the terrorists countries are.... :shock: :shock: Good thing for them I ain't pushin buttons! :P :D :lol:

BADMIHAI
06-28-2003, 10:52 AM
Too bad it can't work like you want to, KH! Altough it's a good idea, it wouldn't work. The terrorists are spread all over this fucked up world.

Anonymous
06-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Ya true but ya know what... They sure as hell think twice before pulling sum shit if ya kill off 99% of there kin :D

The biggest problem with that "Iron Fist" kind of action would be world out cry against the US... They all already hate us as it is.... :P :P :P

U S A....The BEST Country in the WORLD!!! We Kick Ass and We Know it!! :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

BADMIHAI
06-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Maybe you could get Bill Gates to pay Russia to put your plan into action. You can always buy nukes from the Organizatia (a.k.a. Russian MAFIA).