PDA

View Full Version : SW -Ep III, Who is the Father of Anakin?!?

a007apl
05-10-2005, 08:38 PM
:P

HeilSvenska
05-10-2005, 10:51 PM
What the. He has none.

nthfinity
05-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Gardula the Hutt is anikan's father :P

Hutts are known for thier ability to change thier sex as nessisary... oh, that doesn't make sense

kinda silly good ol' lucas decided for 'virgin birth' thing... silly, meaning stupid IMO :?

pzgren
05-11-2005, 02:56 AM
i think he is the father of anakin:

http://www.presence-pc.com/images/spok.jpg

Daggernite
05-11-2005, 05:49 AM
The force or something made him or summat stupid like that?? My star wars friend tried explaining it to me but its sounds dumb.

Jabba
05-11-2005, 02:39 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/images/gallery/execs/web/gates-5.jpg

Him :P

davide
05-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Jabba:

ahahahahhaa, noo that's the most evil man on earth! on the other hand, that makes sense...

bmagni
05-11-2005, 06:38 PM
he was created by the force, its kinda as Jesus was created...

a007apl
05-23-2005, 02:46 PM
The father of Anakin its the first Sith 8) , and Palpatine kill him.
(Palpatine talking about the dark side, remember?) :roll:

antonioledesma
05-23-2005, 03:34 PM

that's what I kinda undestood with the film. Palpatine said that this sith master was capable of controlling the condrosomething (the "cells" of the Force") so those cells can create life.

and the prophecy was misinterpreted (as yoda said), anakin was the chosen one... to kill all the jedis

a007apl
05-23-2005, 03:51 PM
[quote=a007apl] ... so those cells can create life.

It is :wink:
agree?

antonioledesma
05-23-2005, 05:09 PM
... so those cells can create life.

It is :wink:
agree?

agree until some SW geek or nut shows me another thing :D

gottacatchup
05-23-2005, 08:56 PM

that's what I kinda undestood with the film. Palpatine said that this sith master was capable of controlling the condrosomething (the "cells" of the Force") so those cells can create life.

and the prophecy was misinterpreted (as yoda said), anakin was the chosen one... to kill all the jedis

Anakin was NOT the chosen one, Luke is the chosen one

PATo355
05-24-2005, 12:48 AM

No he is not , in the last 3 episodes ( 7 8 9 ) , Luke goes to the dark side too ... Leia is the chosen one

Chaos in 1983!
05-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Pato where'd you get that from? man I really want more SW movies...I read somwhere that Lucas' vision was 12 movies...do you have any ideas when the next trilogy is due?

PATo355
05-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Pato where'd you get that from? man I really want more SW movies...I read somwhere that Lucas' vision was 12 movies...do you have any ideas when the next trilogy is due?

Heard it in the radio , and there are only 9 episodes i guess

Yablokov
05-24-2005, 02:27 AM
hey Chaos in 1983, my friend is from nicoragua, he used to play baseball forthe los angeles angels:D

hes a great guy:)

must mean there are great people in nico. :)

wait... his mother got her 12 year investment stolen by her neighbor..><

aside form that... great people:D

bmagni
06-11-2005, 10:02 PM

No he is not , in the last 3 episodes ( 7 8 9 ) , Luke goes to the dark side too ... Leia is the chosen one

Geek time, hehe.
According to Lucas he left to the viewers and fans to make their own interpretations about whos Anakin's Father, wether u wanna think it was this superpowerful sith that manipulated the midiclorians (little thingys that live inside every living thing) to create him to kill the jedis, or the force made him, to be the one to bring balance, or he was just created by the midiclorians.
And Anakin IS the chosen one, he brings balance to the Force when he dies in episode VI ;)
And also Luke going to the dark side, the clone emperor, and all that stuff is not "real", it does not belong to the original Star Wars storyline. It belongs to another called Expanded Universe :D

ZfrkS62
06-11-2005, 10:17 PM

Geek time, hehe.
According to Lucas he left to the viewers and fans to make their own interpretations about whos Anakin's Father, wether u wanna think it was this superpowerful sith that manipulated the midiclorians (little thingys that live inside every living thing) to create him to kill the jedis, or the force made him, to be the one to bring balance, or he was just created by the midiclorians.
And Anakin IS the chosen one, he brings balance to the Force when he dies in episode VI ;)
And also Luke going to the dark side, the clone emperor, and all that stuff is not "real", it does not belong to the original Star Wars storyline. It belongs to another called Expanded Universe :D

It was said in Episode 1 that it was possible the Midiclorians conceived Anikain.

As for the talk of Ep. 7-9 Lucas has said many times that he was done with Star Wars completely.

I think Lucas does recognize the Expanded Universe to be part of the entire story though. Why else would he allow Dash Rendar's Outrider to take off from Mos Eisley in the Special Edition Ep. 4? (check out the Shadow's of the Empire game for the N64 if you don't know what i'm talking about) :P Luke begins wandering toward the Dark Side at the end of Return of the Jedi. You can see it when he cuts of Vader's hand (ironically for the second time now Anakin loses is hand :lol:) but in the Dark Empire comic released by Dark Horse some years ago, he very nearly completely turns while destroying Palpaltine's cloning facility, along with his new clone. This was where it was revealed the Leia was carrying the twins of her and Han. The multiple books after this continue that story (The Crystal Star, Jedi Academy trilogy among others)

bmagni
06-11-2005, 11:06 PM
It was said in Episode 1 that it was possible the Midiclorians conceived Anikain.

yeah, but in Episode III, Palpatine says there was a sith capable of manipulating Midiclorians to create life, thats why Lucas leaves it tou you, to think what you want to think.

think Lucas does recognize the Expanded Universe to be part of the entire story though. Why else would he allow Dash Rendar's Outrider to take off from Mos Eisley in the Special Edition Ep. 4? (check out the Shadow's of the Empire game for the N64 if you don't know what i'm talking about) Luke begins wandering toward the Dark Side at the end of Return of the Jedi. You can see it when he cuts of Vader's hand (ironically for the second time now Anakin loses is hand ) but in the Dark Empire comic released by Dark Horse some years ago, he very nearly completely turns while destroying Palpaltine's cloning facility, along with his new clone. This was where it was revealed the Leia was carrying the twins of her and Han. The multiple books after this continue that story (The Crystal Star, Jedi Academy trilogy among others)

theres one simple thing why Lucas doenst consider Expanded Universe part of the timeline cause he didnt write it, he might consider Shadows of the Empire, as he considered the Clone Wars (i dont know if you saw the Cartoon Network espisodes), that happen between Ep II and III, but he doesnt follow everything, also anything post Return of the Jedi, fitting in here Dark Empire, he doesnt consider it. It's not Lucas' story unless it is in the movie novelizations or on screen, Expanded Universe is the authors point of view, they have to follow some guidelines to write about Star Wars of course, but he has no control over what the author does.

FoxFour
06-17-2005, 07:08 PM
I thought they mentioned immaculate conception in Ep 1?