PDA

View Full Version : another 03 cobra video

JiggaStyles09
05-06-2005, 03:53 PM
http://videorat.videohh.com/cobrasrule.wmv

nice video of a white cobra doing some burnouts and dounuts.

it seems like all i post up in this forum are videos of the supercharged cobras.....but im sorry i cant help it, i love them! lol enjoy

MBW124
05-06-2005, 04:33 PM
wow. nice video!

so much power when he did the roll in second gear. These Mustang Cobra's are amazing. Just listening to the supercharged engine is nice enough.

My friend has a black Cobra...here's what he's pulling at the wheels right now.

The official count is:
565.22 Rear Wheel Horse Power
525.56 Pounds Of Torque

RC45
05-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Nice video - but would have been much better without the "whhooohoooo" and "YESSS!!!!" shouting over the sounds of the car.

Folks should try to film the car sights and sounds - not their own enthusiasm... ;)

JiggaStyles09
05-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Nice video - but would have been much better without the "whhooohoooo" and "YESSS!!!!" shouting over the sounds of the car.

Folks should try to film the car sights and sounds - not their own enthusiasm... ;)
lol yea i kinda thought the same thing but i could see myself acting like that if i got to fuck around in an 03 cobra like they did, but then again im only 21 they looked to be in their 30s :lol:

Cornutu
05-07-2005, 01:56 PM
i love to rain on a parade so i gotta say those guys ruined the video and I'm equally not impressed with the car. It's videos like these that make Euros call us morons ( frankly in this case they are right).

sentra_dude
05-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Haha...pretty funny vid. I wouldn't be able to rag out my own car that badly, but it is fun to watch. :twisted:

I agree with RC, they should stay quiet so we can hear the V8. :D

it seems like all i post up in this forum are videos of the supercharged cobras.....but im sorry i cant help it, i love them! lol enjoy

Hey, no problem there, always good to see vids of Cobras. 8)

RC45
05-08-2005, 03:09 AM
i love to rain on a parade so i gotta say those guys ruined the video and I'm equally not impressed with the car. It's videos like these that make Euros call us morons ( frankly in this case they are right).

Well - it was just some fucking around with a car, video camera and set of tyres to fry.. :)

T-Bird
05-08-2005, 03:27 AM
hey more power to them I would do the same damn thing everytime I had the opportunity If I had that car. Sadly mine is only doing one wheel burnouts ATM thanks to shot clutch packs in the LSD. step 1 new motor 2 tranny and rear end gears 3 New FRD under intake Blower.