PDA

View Full Version : When WRX sits next to CS .. :) .. 3 NEW Video Shot uploaded!

Rex
04-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Here are some shot of my hobby cars. My modded WRX next to my CS. I feel a bit sad about my WRX looks againts CS ... :)

What do you think guys? Any comment?
Hope you enjoy

Cheers

VIDEO SHOT:
1st upload:
- ON PAGE 5 ... enjoy

2nd Upload:
- ON PAGE 8 ... 3 MORE Video SHOT!!

The Custom Shot 1
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/CustomShoot2a.jpg

The Custom Shot 2
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/CustomShot1.jpg

Front1
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/110_1051a.jpg

Front2
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/Front1.jpg

Side end
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/SideEnd1.jpg

Rear
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/110_1048a.jpg

evoWalo
04-06-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm guessing you're from South East Asia? Nice Adventure & Revo BTW. :lol:

igeorge
04-06-2005, 12:17 PM
welcome to JW Rex, nice pair of motors you have there :D

No.1
04-06-2005, 12:32 PM

Damn Right :D

It's great to have a CS owner on board. I hope you can spare us time to answer a few questions and post some more pics (and maybe videos) :)

First question.... what have you done to the Impreza? What engine/chassis/body modifications have you made?

and secondly... have you got any other cars? The Beemer and Merc caught my eye :wink:

Oh... and welcome to JW. I hope you stick around, and don't forget to have a look around the other sections too 8)

[EDIT] And congratulations on posting a custom shot first time round :wink: You wouldn't believe how many people don't read the rules before posting.

|Nuno|
04-06-2005, 12:37 PM
WRX?!

I don't see any WRX on those pics... :mrgreen:

J/K, welcome aboard and congrats on your 2 rides, but especialy the CS. :D

JiggaStyles09
04-06-2005, 01:03 PM
wow impressive 1st post rex. beautiful cars you have there. and im pretty sure any normal car you put next to the CS is going to look a bit bland :lol: congrats on your cars :D enjoy them.
seems as if you have been a member here for quite a while, glad to see you decided to share your beautiful cars with us :D

saadie
04-06-2005, 01:10 PM
:shock: ... awsome cars yea got there
welcome on JW 8) 8)
i just love the CS 8)
btw yea i dun see the manual of the imprezza :D .. it dosnt really matter anyway
ok time fer the questions ..
what modifications have yea done on the WRX
and y didnt you get the stripe on the CS ??
:mrgreen:

Mopsdrops
04-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Wow, very nice cars Rex !!! The CS is breathtaking, and that WRX looks also very hot. Hope you have nice adventures with ur beautiful cars... :D

Wutputt
04-06-2005, 03:06 PM
First of all welcome on JW and thanks for reading the rules.
Secondly, congrats with the cars. Those are two awesome rides!! I like the side by side pics you took of it, but we want more :lol:

I've to admit I never really like the headlights of the Scooby of that year. But with the mods you did, it looks at least better. As thenumber1 asked, what are the specs on this one? It seems you've putted a front mounted intercooler on it. Any other mayor engine mods?

twboy1999
04-06-2005, 03:16 PM
damn
nice poictures
and amazing cars

and ur house seems pretty pimp also

MUS911
04-06-2005, 04:37 PM
oh my go Rex !!!! :shock:
what can i say??? u have an awsome pairs on cars !!!
if i was u Rex ill sleep in ur cars :lol: :lol:
day in the Subaru, day in 360!!! WoW

saadie
04-06-2005, 05:04 PM
the pics arnt on imageshack .

ARMAN
04-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Sick - get some help j/k

:mrgreen: CS :shock: + Scooby :o = :P

Welcome to JW :wink:

gis
04-06-2005, 06:50 PM
DAM nice cars,wouldnt mind either of those.

Welcome to JW,please if you have more pics do post them or vids,they woudl be appreciated :D

what have you done to the WRX?

ZfrkS62
04-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Is that a 750iL in the background? :D

Nice rides you got there. Welcome to JW :D

gbg
04-06-2005, 07:58 PM
must be soooo bad to have a garage like yours, dude...

I would be confused choosing between red or blue... red or blue... red for me please :D

the subaru is looking really good with the mods you did

budagboy2
04-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Very nice pair you got there :) , would like to hear what you have done to the WRX

T-Bird
04-06-2005, 09:20 PM
damn dude that's one hell of a collection I love the CS but that WRX looks wicked

Rex
04-07-2005, 02:19 AM
To EvoWALO
Your guessing is right, I am not too far away from you. Thanks .. :)

To Dan
Thanks for your hospitality...:)

To Goodduck
More pict to come ... :) .. thanks .. :)

To Nuno
Thanks for your comment .. :)

To JiggaStyles09
You have a sharp eyes. Yes I have been here for quit a while reading some posts & check many pics here:wink: ... Thanks .. :)

To Arman
Thanks .. :)

To ZfrkS62
That's a 735iL .. I used to modified that car but now I put back to stock. Need a car to entertaint some guesses, some of them quite old ... so you know .. :( .... :)

To Mopsdrops
Thanks ... :)

To Twboy1999
Thanks for your nice comment .. :)

To gbg
Thank for your GOOD comment .. :D

To T-Bird
Thanks for compliment my WRX .. :)

dingo
04-07-2005, 02:23 AM
welcome aboard Rex.....I must say that I envy you, my next car is hopefully going to be a WRX but a 360CS is on another planet :)
I look forward to some more (high-res) pics of the cars, and a video of the CS's sound would be sensational :wink:
Congrats on the cars :D

Rex
04-07-2005, 02:46 AM
Since some members here curious about my WRX Mods then I will post the list ... but this will be a LONG LIST. I will copy & paste from my data.

If you have any question about my mods, don't hesitate to ask. I will try to answer it... :)

Engine Mods
- UTEC Engine Management + Map Switch
- 2350 cc stroker kit:
* CP Forged Piston
* Pauters Crome-moly Forged Connecting Rod
* Special Crankshaft
- ARP Head Stud
- Cometic Multi Layer Metal Head Gasket
- FP Green Hybrid Turbo
- Port & Polish Head
- Port & Polish Intake
- JUN Camshaft
- TGV Delete + Port & Polish
- Crower Valve Spring
- Titanium retainers
- Sims under bucket kit
- APS Fuel Rail Kit
- PE Dual Stage Injectors
- PE Timing Belt
- Scooby Sport Catless Uppipe + CatlessTurbo Back
- Apexi AVC-R electronic boost controller
- Unequal Length Header
- Tial 44mm External Wastegate
- Hyperflow Front Mount Intercooler
- HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve
- Hyper Ground Wires
- AVO Turbo Inlet
- K&N Short Ram filter + MAF house kit
- Samco Hoses
- Cusco Oil Catch Tank
- Oil Cooler
- PWR Radiator
- Aquamist Water Injection MF-2
- 1,3 bar ARC radiator cap
- Broquet Top Fueler
- Broquet in tank 4 set
- Monster Radiator Shroud Carbon Cover
- Pivot Intercooler Spray
- Walbro Fuel Pump GSS 341 High Pressure (255ltr/hr)

Transmisi Mods:
- STI 6 speed gearbox JDM version + Clutch + LSD
- STI 6 speed drive shaft + final gear JDM version
- STI 6 speed axle complete kit JDM version

Brake Mods:
- Front AEM Big Brake Rotor Kit Slotted
- STI rear brake rotor
- Top Secret Racing Brake Pad
- Excess braided stainless steel brake lines
- Cusco Brake Stopper

Suspension & Chasis Mods:
- Ohlins Inverted Coilover
- Cusco Front & Rear Strut Bar
- Cusco Racing Engine Mounting
- Cusco Racing Transmisi Mounting
- Cusco Lower Brace Bar 4 points
- Cusco rear sway bar
- Powerflex End Link

Wheels & Tyres:
- Prodrive GC 010E 18x7,5 Forged Monoblock
- Falken FK 451 225/40/18
- Light Aluminum Wheel Bolt

Accessories:
Exterior:
- Morette Head Light
- C-West Body Kit
- STI Grille
- STI Carbon Hood Scoop
- Clear Half Red Taillight
- Monster Radiator Carbon Cover
- Clear Sign
- Fog Light Cover

Interior:
- 2 unit Defi Display for:
Oil Temperature
Oil Pressure
Fuel Pressure
Water Temperature
- Defi Boost Gauge + Controller
- Computech Exhaust Gas Temp Gauge
- TurboXS Tuner Wideband A/F ratio
- TRS 4 points Seat Belt
- HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer
- G-Tech Pro

Will install soon:
- Apexi AVC-R
- Tial 44mm External Wastegate

I hope this list will answer Saadie, Thenumber1, Budagboy2, Gbg, Gis.

Cheers

dingo
04-07-2005, 02:55 AM
is that all you have done to it? :P
How much power is it making now, do you know?

Rex
04-07-2005, 02:58 AM
Thanks for your warm welcome... :) .. I will post more pict, just give me some time.

Just post the WRX Mod list for you. I hope the list can cover your question.

You have a sharp eyes .. a BMW 7 series, MB e class, & Mitsubishi Mini Van... :)

I hope the custom pics are ok because when I took the custom pic on WRX I forgot to bring the WRX manual book, so I just put my CS manual book. If needed I can take the custom pic with WRX manual book soon.

Cheers

It's great to have a CS owner on board. I hope you can spare us time to answer a few questions and post some more pics (and maybe videos) :)

First question.... what have you done to the Impreza? What engine/chassis/body modifications have you made?

and secondly... have you got any other cars? The Beemer and Merc caught my eye :wink:

Oh... and welcome to JW. I hope you stick around, and don't forget to have a look around the other sections too 8)

[EDIT] And congratulations on posting a custom shot first time round :wink: You wouldn't believe how many people don't read the rules before posting.

Rex
04-07-2005, 03:08 AM
:shock: ... awsome cars yea got there
welcome on JW 8) 8)
i just love the CS 8)
btw yea i dun see the manual of the imprezza :D .. it dosnt really matter anyway
ok time fer the questions ..
what modifications have yea done on the WRX
and y didnt you get the stripe on the CS ??
:mrgreen:

If I am not too lazy tonight ... :D .. I'll change the WRX custom shot with WRX manual on it .. When I took the pict I forgot to bring down WRX manual book so I just took the pict with CS manual on it .. :lol:

Where do you want me to place the manual book? .. :)

Yes I didn't get the stripe because this is the only brand new CS in Stock in my country. If I have to order then I have to wait for quite a long time (more than 3 months if they still have it) which make me feel to sad for not have it in my garage immediately.... :lol:

Rex
04-07-2005, 03:15 AM
is that all you have done to it? :P
How much power is it making now, do you know?

Thanks for your comment .. :)
:) ... yes that's all for this moment .. :lol:
No one has 4 wheel dyno in this city so I don't know my HP ... :(
I am still tuning (programming) my UTEC right now so the car still not finish yet.

I will post the underhood pic later .. :)

saadie
04-07-2005, 03:26 AM
Where do you want me to place the manual book? .. :)
on the engine
after the long list ... im wondering what yer engine looks like :P :mrgreen:
anyway ... imo CS looks way better without the stripe ... the stripes kinda ruins the reflections 8)
well .. thx and do post more pics 8)

Rex
04-07-2005, 03:34 AM
oh my go Rex !!!! :shock:
what can i say??? u have an awsome pairs on cars !!!
if i was u Rex ill sleep in ur cars :lol: :lol:
day in the Subaru, day in 360!!! WoW

:D :lol: .... Thanks .. If I do like you will do then my wife will burn the cars because of it ... :lol:

Rex
04-07-2005, 04:21 AM
Thanks for your compliment .. :)

Ok, I'll load some more pict later .. :)

Yes, you are right .. that's the Front Mount ... I'll load the engine bay pict cause Saadie asked for it .. :)

I just post the engine mods .. enjoy ... :)

Secondly, congrats with the cars. Those are two awesome rides!! I like the side by side pics you took of it, but we want more :lol:

I've to admit I never really like the headlights of the Scooby of that year. But with the mods you did, it looks at least better. As thenumber1 asked, what are the specs on this one? It seems you've putted a front mounted intercooler on it. Any other mayor engine mods?

No.1
04-07-2005, 05:34 AM
Thanks for your warm welcome... :) .. I will post more pict, just give me some time.

Just post the WRX Mod list for you. I hope the list can cover your question.

You have a sharp eyes .. a BMW 7 series, MB e class, & Mitsubishi Mini Van... :)

I hope the custom pics are ok because when I took the custom pic on WRX I forgot to bring the WRX manual book, so I just put my CS manual book. If needed I can take the custom pic with WRX manual book soon.

Cheers

Thanks for the reply, and you sure have done a great job of modifying the WRX.

Looking forward to keeping an eye on this thread :D

evoWalo
04-07-2005, 05:45 AM
Rex: Your cars being RHD made me think you werent from my country. :) Nice rides btw hope you use them the way they should be used.

stradale
04-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Great cars! The 360 CS is a dream. It looks better without the stripe IMO, so I think yours looks excellent like this. Congratulations and have fun! I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures. :wink:

Rex
04-07-2005, 08:58 AM
on the engine
after the long list ... im wondering what yer engine looks like :P :mrgreen:
anyway ... imo CS looks way better without the stripe ... the stripes kinda ruins the reflections 8)
well .. thx and do post more pics 8)

Engine Bay shot also as another custom shot requested by Saadie
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/111_1190a.jpg

Interior Shot ... I know .. too many gauges but no choice. I have to monitor what my engine doing...:)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/110_1035a.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/111_1145a.jpg

side front end
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/110_1038a.jpg

Line up with CS at carport
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/111_1165a.jpg

Enjoy .. :) ... maybe by Saturday or Sunday will load some nice WRX side shots

Cheers

callen
04-07-2005, 09:05 AM
awesome rides! i especially love the CS, one of my favorite Ferrari's by far. The sound from those pipes is to die for(or at least it is on video, i cant even imagine how awesome a 360CS sounds in real life. My only question is, with 2 sports cars how come ur daily drivers are not a little more extreme, say something in the realm of an M or AMG spec'd luxury ride? A high reving 500 HP V10 comes to mind in the form of the new M5! Neways nice little collection, i wish I had the funds for a 360CS!!!! :D

Rex
04-07-2005, 09:15 AM
More CS Pics ... enjoy .. :)

Interior
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/111_1136a.jpg

At my carport
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/111_1162b.jpg

Another shots
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/110_1005a.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/111_1142a.jpg

Enjoy ... :)

Rex
04-07-2005, 09:18 AM
Just load more pics ... hope you enjoy it ... Thanks .. :)

Great cars! The 360 CS is a dream. It looks better without the stripe IMO, so I think yours looks excellent like this. Congratulations and have fun! I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures. :wink:

gis
04-07-2005, 09:25 AM
some more Fantastic pics.how does the WRX compare tot he CS in performance?

do you have any videos of your cars?

Rex
04-07-2005, 09:32 AM
awesome rides! i especially love the CS, one of my favorite Ferrari's by far. The sound from those pipes is to die for(or at least it is on video, i cant even imagine how awesome a 360CS sounds in real life. My only question is, with 2 sports cars how come ur daily drivers are not a little more extreme, say something in the realm of an M or AMG spec'd luxury ride? A high reving 500 HP V10 comes to mind in the form of the new M5! Neways nice little collection, i wish I had the funds for a 360CS!!!! :D

thank for your nice comment .. :)

If you live here maybe you can understand that the traffic here is very bad.
So I prefer a normal car to go to work ... no headache to park .. less attention. I ride the red Mitsubishi mini van to go to work .. :wink:

Beside that, the car prices here are very expensive after tax ... I paid US $ 404,500 for my CS (I believe more than double the price in your country) .. so you can image how expensive it is .. :( ... it is sad.
Do you know how much Enzo price here ready in stock? .. US $ 1.9 million .. :shock:

Rex
04-07-2005, 09:53 AM
some more Fantastic pics.how does the WRX compare tot he CS in performance?

do you have any videos of your cars?

My WRX acceleration is quite crazy ... in 1st-4th gear full boost my friend can't lift his head againts the seat with only 24PSI (1.65 bar) boost at that time. I am still tuning it at 26PSI (1.8 bar) ...

My CS still break in the engine. So I can't fully exploit the power yet .. I hate it .. :(

In handling ... CS feels lighter and more nimble ... My WRX which is about 100kg heavier feel less nimble ...

In CS normal mode ... the ride is softer than my WRX with Ohlins coilover... I only tried the race mode on toll road on short time so can't really compare it yet.

I tried to record the exhaust sound of my WRX & CS but the result was not satisfied me... :(

saadie
04-07-2005, 09:57 AM
awsoem pics Rex .. and thx fer the scooby engine pic :P
the CS is my fav ferrari its by far better then any other ferrari ever made including enzo :D and excluding the F40 :mrgreen:
dont yea goto racing circuits ??
and btw ..yea should use either the merc or the bimmer fer work :)

dingo
04-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the new pics, they are very nice - I will say it again, you have 2 VERY nice cars :D

I tried to record the exhaust sound of my WRX & CS but the result was not satisfied me... :(

please keep trying :) it would be great to hear them both :D

TT
04-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Dude, you just put me on my ass, drooling over these pics!

The first CS one in your last picture's post is marvellous! Congrats!

Thanks also for the custom shots, well done!

if or when you will have more do not fear to post them, we will appreciate :)

stradale
04-07-2005, 10:30 AM

Thanks a lot, I certainly enjoyed it!

I can only begin to imagine how frustrating it must be to be breaking in a car like the 360 CS... :bah:

jon_s
04-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Holy mother of God! The sound of the CS at full throttle is simply beautiful! You are one luck man!

Thank you for the photos!

Rex
04-07-2005, 12:43 PM
awsoem pics Rex .. and thx fer the scooby engine pic :P
the CS is my fav ferrari its by far better then any other ferrari ever made including enzo :D and excluding the F40 :mrgreen:
dont yea goto racing circuits ??
and btw ..yea should use either the merc or the bimmer fer work :)

Good to know you like it .. :)
I don't go racing because there is no circuit in this city, not even a proper drag track. The only circuit available is about 600+miles from here ... & that's imposible for me .. :(
If this city has circuit, for sure I'll be there.
The only place I can & always enjoy my car is on the toll road. After 11PM you can do speeding to about 210-230kmh ... :twisted: :D

The MB usually use by my wife. Once every week or every 2 weeks I use the BMW ... especially if some clients coming... :)

Rex
04-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Dude, you just put me on my ass, drooling over these pics!

The first CS one in your last picture's post is marvellous! Congrats!

Thanks also for the custom shots, well done!

if or when you will have more do not fear to post them, we will appreciate :)

Thank you for your nice comments .. I thought some will complain with the photos quality ... youknow .. it's an amateur shot... :oops:

later will load more pics .. hope you enjoy it .. :)

Rex
04-07-2005, 12:53 PM

Thanks a lot, I certainly enjoyed it!

I can only begin to imagine how frustrating it must be to be breaking in a car like the 360 CS... :bah:

Oohh .. believe me .. it is torturing ... especially you only start to hear the very nice sound above 4500RPM but the manual said you better not run the engine MORE THAN 5000 RPM for the FIRST 600 MILES or 1000KM!! ... :x :x :twisted: :( :? 8) :lol: .. mine still 195km on odometer ... :x

saadie
04-07-2005, 12:59 PM
195km only ..... start using the 360 as your daily driver ..or its gonna take you ages to reach 1000 km's ..... when my car's engine was overhauled .. it took me and my bro abt 25-30 days to do the brake in :D

Rex
04-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Holy mother of God! The sound of the CS at full throttle is simply beautiful! You are one luck man!

Thank you for the photos!

The CS exhaust sound is LOUD ... before I bought this car, the car showroom owner demonstrated the exhaust sound. I stood at the back side of the car about 1 meter. When he blip the throttle deep .. my ear deaf for a second or two ... mamamiaaa ... the high pitch sound is like pinching your ear .... but in a very nice way ... :)

several times when I blip the throttle in my garage while some friends at around the rear side and catch them offguard .... usually the reaction was jump away while close both of their ear & started all the trash words ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's all I can describe about this CS exhaust sound .. :)

Rex
04-07-2005, 01:11 PM
195km only ..... start using the 360 as your daily driver ..or its gonna take you ages to reach 1000 km's ..... when my car's engine was overhauled .. it took me and my bro abt 25-30 days to do the brake in :D

:lol: ... yes I now that it will take some times to finish the brake in period ... but now still heavy rainy seasons here .. I don't like to make the car dirty ... and most of the roads flooded .. so waiting the hot season ... hope will come soon ... :)

No.1
04-07-2005, 01:21 PM

:lol: ... yes I now that it will take some times to finish the brake in period ... but now still heavy rainy seasons here .. I don't like to make the car dirty ... and most of the roads flooded .. so waiting the hot season ... hope will come soon ... :)

I undestand not wanting to drive it in the wet... or into a river :P

But, my-oh-my, ship it over to the UK for me... i'll run it in in 24hrs :twisted:

bultaco_metralla
04-07-2005, 01:59 PM
I like that Ferrari .... But i want too see that impreza in action !!! MAN MAN MAN what a hell's machine !!!! Im in love 8)

Wutputt
04-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Thanks for your compliment .. :)

Ok, I'll load some more pict later .. :)

Yes, you are right .. that's the Front Mount ... I'll load the engine bay pict cause Saadie asked for it .. :)

I just post the engine mods .. enjoy ... :)

Thanks very much for posting the mod list, it's hugely impressive! When I scrolled through the list, I noticed you went for the really good stuff. You defenitely knew what you were doing when modding your car. I like that!

Those extra pics are much appreciated, certainly the engine bay pic ;)

mindgam3
04-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Dam, nice set of cars you've got there.... is your scooby your daily runner then or have you something else for that... nice mods you've got on it but can't say i really like that bug eyed face lift :(

As for the 360 though... damn you're one lucky bastard! Can't wait for you to get some vids of it.... gonna be a while before you're over 1000km, must be torture.

Is there any further break in after that? Or is 1000k all it needs?

Gorgeous car... i'm about as envious as you could imagine ;)

coombsie66
04-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Very very nice collection there, I was speculating to myself from teh start that th WRX would be nearly as quick as the CS!!!!!! Im glad you didnt dissapoint :)
Oh, and VIDS VIDS VIDS VIDS VIDS!!!!!!!! PLEAAAASEE :wink:

Rex
04-08-2005, 01:52 AM

I undestand not wanting to drive it in the wet... or into a river :P

But, my-oh-my, ship it over to the UK for me... i'll run it in in 24hrs :twisted:

When the heavy rain fall for more than 1 hour ... at least average roads will be flooded by about 20-35cm deep .... some roads can be 50-65cm water deep ... so you can image how bad it is ... :( .. That's when my Mitsubishi Minivan with diesel engine show its magic but still not trying to challenge the 50cm up water deep ... :lol: :lol:

Very nice of your offer ... :D :lol:

Rex
04-08-2005, 02:02 AM
I like that Ferrari .... But i want too see that impreza in action !!! MAN MAN MAN what a hell's machine !!!! Im in love 8)

Thanks for your compliment ... Maybe sometimes if I can ask my friend to take some video shot while the WRX in full boost... :)

Rex
04-08-2005, 03:04 AM
Thanks very much for posting the mod list, it's hugely impressive! When I scrolled through the list, I noticed you went for the really good stuff. You defenitely knew what you were doing when modding your car. I like that!

Those extra pics are much appreciated, certainly the engine bay pic ;)

You're welcome... it took some times before start doing the mod .. has to learn a lot ... and still learning now ... :)
It seems you know quite well about aftermarket parts .. do you like to modify your car too?

komotar
04-08-2005, 03:04 AM
Welcome to JW Rex!

You own one of the most desirable Ferraris on the planet. Congrats on owning it!

The WRX is quite a beast.....nice :twisted:

Thx for obeying the custom shot rules.....

Good luck with obeying the break-in period. I must be a bitch.

Rex
04-08-2005, 03:20 AM
Dam, nice set of cars you've got there.... is your scooby your daily runner then or have you something else for that... nice mods you've got on it but can't say i really like that bug eyed face lift :(

As for the 360 though... damn you're one lucky bastard! Can't wait for you to get some vids of it.... gonna be a while before you're over 1000km, must be torture.

Is there any further break in after that? Or is 1000k all it needs?

Gorgeous car... i'm about as envious as you could imagine ;)

Thanks ... my daily car is the red Mitsubishi that can be seen in some pics I took. Beside that I have the Black MB & Dark Blue BMW (can be seen in some pics too). The silver Toyota Minivan belongs to my mother-in-law. She doesn't have enough garage space for her cars. Both WRX & CS are my weekend car.
I can understand if you don't like the bug eyes face lift because not all people can accept it .. :):)

About CS the break in period, yes it is very torturing... :)

According to the manual book you don't need to pamper the engine after 1000K. I hope I can manage to hold myself to follow the manual book suggested ... :lol: :lol:

stradale
04-08-2005, 03:22 AM
I must be a bitch.

No lack of self-knowledge there.... :wink: :lol:

Rex
04-08-2005, 03:43 AM
Welcome to JW Rex!

You own one of the most desirable Ferraris on the planet. Congrats on owning it!

The WRX is quite a beast.....nice :twisted:

Thx for obeying the custom shot rules.....

Good luck with obeying the break-in period. I must be a bitch.

:) .... Thanks .. obeying the break in period is the biggest headache .. :lol:

Rex
04-08-2005, 04:09 AM
Very very nice collection there, I was speculating to myself from teh start that th WRX would be nearly as quick as the CS!!!!!! Im glad you didnt dissapoint :)
Oh, and VIDS VIDS VIDS VIDS VIDS!!!!!!!! PLEAAAASEE :wink:

Thanks ... With this stage of mods .. maybe ... the straight acceleration will be close from 0-210 kmh but above that ... I think the WRX will loose because of the CD. But let see after I finish the break-in on my CS.

Video shot has to ask my friend to take the shot while I am driving... be patient ... :)

crayzayjay
04-08-2005, 06:17 AM
Welcome aboard :)

Some very nice cars you have there, and refreshingly, tasteful mods on the 'rex ;)

Rex
04-10-2005, 02:47 PM
More Pictures ... some with more of background view ... :)

At the backyard:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/112_1203a.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/112_1201a.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/112_1232d.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/112_1296c.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/112_1255a.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/112_1249a.jpg

At the frontyard:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/112_1265b.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/112_1267c.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/5tradale/112_1262c.jpg

Rex
04-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Welcome aboard :)

Some very nice cars you have there, and refreshingly, tasteful mods on the 'rex ;)

Thank you crayzayjay ... new pics added .. hope you enjoy it ... :)

No.1
04-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Obviously with those two great cars (and the others) your house was going to look great too 8)

Nice backyard, and thanks a lot for the new photos... the 1st CS pic is my favourite :D

crayzayjay
04-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Nice pied-a-terre you have there :lol:

Thanks for the new pics, the CS looks so much more aggressive than the standard 360 :D

TT
04-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Nice set of new pics :D all the CS ones are in my HD too now :D

|Nuno|
04-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Thanks for all the pics! :D

Just a question:

Is the CS Rosso Corsa or Rosso Scuderia? :)

Rex
04-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Obviously with those two great cars (and the others) your house was going to look great too 8)

Nice backyard, and thanks a lot for the new photos... the 1st CS pic is my favourite :D

you're welcome ... :)
The 1st Pic you meant, is it the one at the carport?

SilviaEvo
04-11-2005, 12:10 AM
wow while i was on vacation i missed your topic with your stunning cars! the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale is one of my favorite cars/Ferrari's (avatar). i welcome you into this community and hope you post more. Also your WRX is a great car you have so many gauges it must be a headache with that too! a nice garage something my modest dream garage would have! a super car then a japanese super sedan

Rex
04-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Nice pied-a-terre you have there :lol:

Thanks for the new pics, the CS looks so much more aggressive than the standard 360 :D

You're welcome ... just trying to catch some different angle to expose a bit of CS curvaneous body ... :)

Rex
04-11-2005, 12:26 AM
Nice set of new pics :D all the CS ones are in my HD too now :D

Glad to know the shots appreciated ... :)

Rex
04-11-2005, 12:35 AM
wow while i was on vacation i missed your topic with your stunning cars! the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale is one of my favorite cars/Ferrari's (avatar). i welcome you into this community and hope you post more. Also your WRX is a great car you have so many gauges it must be a headache with that too! a nice garage something my modest dream garage would have! a super car then a japanese super sedan

Thank you for your warm welcome ... ... I'll spend more time here cause the members are very nice ... :)

Yes I have no choice about the gauges .. but they show important numbers that I have to keep monitoring in this stage of modofication .. and you catch my reason to have both of these cars ... very good .. :)

Rex
04-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Thanks for all the pics! :D

Just a question:

Is the CS Rosso Corsa or Rosso Scuderia? :)

You're welcome .. it is Rosso Scuderia ... Thanks .. :)

saadie
04-11-2005, 04:16 AM
whats the diff between rosso corsa and rosso scuderia .. ??? both are red ? :mrgreen:

SilviaEvo
04-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Rosso Corsa is Ferrari's racing red but it didnt show up too good on camera film so they made Rosso Scuderia which looks a bit orangey as you can see the 3rd CS picture down looks a bit orangey. yet sometimes under less light it looks almost like Rosso Corsa

saadie
04-11-2005, 04:53 AM
hmm k thx ...... but i dun really seem to get why the pics arnt good in rosso corsa :?
oh and Rex i got a question ....
why didnt you go for any other exotic like a lamborghini or the F430 or something else ? have yea had any other supercar before ??

imo my first supercar would be a lambo the second will deffinetly be a CS 8)

Rex
04-11-2005, 06:35 AM
hmm k thx ...... but i dun really seem to get why the pics arnt good in rosso corsa :?
oh and Rex i got a question ....
why didnt you go for any other exotic like a lamborghini or the F430 or something else ? have yea had any other supercar before ??

imo my first supercar would be a lambo the second will deffinetly be a CS 8)

Before I bought this CS, my choices were CS, GT2, & Gallardo. No test drive for all cars even I wanted to give them deposit... :x

Prices wise almost in the same range:
- CS => US $ 404.500
- Gallardo => US $ 382.500
- GT 2 => US $ 355.000

When I saw the CS I fell in love with the specification, the bucket seat fit me very well, more raw, CS has the best handling & feels (from some reputable car magazine review), 3 years warranty + Ferrari workshop available in Indonesia, loves the interior material, ground clearance quite ok (better then GT2 & Gallardo), the throttle pedal offset position less worst than Gallardo, only 4 available in my country, limited production, and of course the model & color.

Porsche GT2 (Yellow) seat fit well too but its not the Porshe bucket seat I want, the rear bumper had problem, exhaust sound too tame, front ground clearance was very low (Indonesian roads are bad & bump stop quite high), has 2 year warranty + workshop available, the body style was less attractive to my eyes,

Gallardo has no workshop in Indonesia. Lambo owner has to call mechanic from Singapore (too troublesome for me), no warranty of course, great color (orange) & body style, nice engine sound, less raw, very low ground clearance, the seat didn't fit me well, the throttle pedal offset was the worst.

Finally I chose CS over GT2 & Gallardo.
If Lamborghini has workshop here maybe I will try to find Diablo 6.0 with carbon interior like my friend has oorr .. Diablo GT .. :wink:

F430 is heavy but the engine is awesome. The car will arrive in Agust (too long). CS suit my taste for a sport car.

This CS is my first supercar. They just opened official authorize dealer + workshop about 2-3 years ago. Before this all the crazy people who has Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, RR & Bentley has to fly mechanic from Singapore & you know how troublesome it is. Now Ferrari, Porsche, RR, & Bentley all have authorize dealer + workshop but no Lambo & Aston Martin.
Before I play with Japanase, MB & BMW & I modified those cars.

Cheers

dingo
04-11-2005, 06:55 AM
If Lamborghini has workshop here maybe I will try to find Diablo 6.0 with carbon interior like my friend has oorr .. Diablo GT .. :wink:

get the Diablo GT, one of my favourite cars of alltime - if you did then I would fly over to see you :P

saadie
04-11-2005, 08:43 AM
thats kewl ... i always though CS was lower then the GT2 .:?
well ... i'd say get a diablo GT ....
and fly me and dingo to indonesia to see the car ...
:P 8) 8) :mrgreen:

|Nuno|
04-11-2005, 09:13 AM
it is Rosso Scuderia

Thanks!

And now that you speak of the GT2 and the Gallardo, I think I remember seeing your thread about them at Ferrarichat...

Anyway, great choice you made. :D

Rex
04-11-2005, 10:30 AM

get the Diablo GT, one of my favourite cars of alltime - if you did then I would fly over to see you :P

Right now Diablo GT only in my dream ... :x :oops: :( :) :D :lol:
Only 2 Diablo's here ... one is Diablo 6.0 SE or SV Anniversary Addition with white + carbon interior belongs to my friend. Beside Diablo he also has Black Murcielago F1, Ferrari 575 Rosso Corsa, F360 Rosso Corsa + Tubi, F355, F348, one more old ferrari, SL55, Porsche TT (By Design), 4 more older Porsches, , Bentley TT, New Hummer (Black), Audi TT (Black), VW Carravelle, Jaguar E-Type, Maserati Merak, NSX, 350Z (T series), Audi Allroad TT, and some more ... total 30 cars.
Now he is negotiating an Enzo that cost US $ 1,9 million here.
He is a car nuts .... :)

Rex
04-11-2005, 10:36 AM
thats kewl ... i always though CS was lower then the GT2 .:?
well ... i'd say get a diablo GT ....
and fly me and dingo to indonesia to see the car ...
:P 8) 8) :mrgreen:

CS is 1.5 cm higher than GT2 and Gallardo is 1 cm lower than GT2 (all without passenger) ... Gallardo is only 10 cm from the ground .. I measured it myself ... :x :lol:

Cheers

Rex
04-11-2005, 10:40 AM
it is Rosso Scuderia

Thanks!

And now that you speak of the GT2 and the Gallardo, I think I remember seeing your thread about them at Ferrarichat...

Anyway, great choice you made. :D

You're welcome Nuno

Opppsss !! .. you caught me ... :D

Thank you

430csjj
04-11-2005, 11:05 AM
GT2 exhaust sound too tame

Upgrade it??

komotar
04-11-2005, 11:17 AM
thx for another set of pics...

Looks like you'll need a bigger garage soon :wink:

Good luck with getting the diablo gt

Oh, and you'r friend sure is a car nut :lol: 8)

saadie
04-11-2005, 12:28 PM
wow .. yer friend sure is a car nut 8) ....
well ... imo .. yea really should follow your dream .. get a diablo GT .... the god part of it is .. you wont have to brakein the engine :P :mrgreen:

Rex
04-11-2005, 11:27 PM
GT2 exhaust sound too tame

Upgrade it??

Yes, can do but I have some video clip of TT with some aftermarket exhaust brand, still can't match the craziness of stock CS exhaust sound. I can't imagine if I use Tubi NGT ... :shock: :D

Rex
04-11-2005, 11:44 PM
thx for another set of pics...

Looks like you'll need a bigger garage soon :wink:

Good luck with getting the diablo gt

Oh, and you'r friend sure is a car nut :lol: 8)

You're welcome and I hope the pics are good enough to be show here ... :)

For Diablo GT, I hope Lambo may look into Indonesian sport car market as their potential market too. Because of no Lambo workshop here, the total Lambo population only about 11 cars (3 Gallardo, 5 Murcielago & 2 Diablo, 1 Countach).
Ferrari has much more population than Lambo.
AFAIK .. (2 Enzo, 4 Stradale, 1 Scaglietti, more than 10 of F360 Spider, 43 of F360 Modena, some F550 & F575, many F355, some 348, some 512BB).

Cheers

PATo355
04-11-2005, 11:54 PM
what a pair of cars , which mods do you have on the impreza< ?

Rex
04-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Oohohohoo...a CS!!! (I had to put 3...shut up)

It's just that it's (to my opinion) one of the coolest cars in the world. Would would have been even better - is if the other car would have been a GT3RS. :D

You must have a lot of fun with those cars...rockin' is all I can say about them!

Wish me lots of luck because sport car prices here are very expensive ... :(
From all the current porsche product range, only GT2 with bucket seat & GT3RS catch my attention. Very good suggestion... :)

Not a lot of fun yet because still need to break-in the engine ...
:x :twisted: :) :D

Rex
04-12-2005, 12:01 AM
wow .. yer friend sure is a car nut 8) ....
well ... imo .. yea really should follow your dream .. get a diablo GT .... the god part of it is .. you wont have to brakein the engine :P :mrgreen:

I am nothing compare to him ... need to learn a lot from him ... :lol:

:lol: :lol: .... that's a good point about Diablo GT :lol:

Rex
04-12-2005, 12:05 AM
what a pair of cars , which mods do you have on the impreza< ?

I put the WRX mod list on the second page ... :)

Rex
09-21-2005, 11:36 PM
Finally I get the video shot of my CS & WRX as I promise. Asked my friend to took the shot but the video is not great cause my friend's hand was shaken (amatuer) .. :)

As I remember the CS pull in 1-3 gear (maybe 4th gear) & the WRX in 1-4 gear. WRX using external wastegate dump to atmos. Hope all of you can enjoy it ... at least the sound .. PLAY IT LOUD .. ;)

Maybe I will take some more shot later.

Give your comments guys.

Link:
http://www.pistonheads.tv/clip507

SilviaEvo
09-22-2005, 12:00 AM
wow you need to post more often Rex. brilliant cars man!

TT
09-22-2005, 04:00 AM
Aazing sounding cars obviously, and obvously, especially the CS :D thanks for the video, I will gladly have more :D

zondamaniac
09-22-2005, 04:06 AM
Wow..a beast in Surabaya,nice.

CS berbunyi amat 'dashyat'! :twisted:

saadie
09-22-2005, 07:32 AM
awsome .... thx rex .. im gonna download it right now :D

:: awsome vid thx rex .. both the cars sound amazing 8)

gis
09-22-2005, 07:38 AM
Nice video,both cars sound amazing.feel free to make some more :D

sikx5
09-22-2005, 08:42 AM
Wow that CS makes a amazing sound. Both great cars dude, Good stuff!! dont be shy to post up more. :P

Rex
09-22-2005, 10:58 PM
To zondamania, Saadie, gis, sikx5, TT, mrmojo77, SilviaEvo
Thank you for your nice comment.
Next time will try to get better shot quality .. :)

callen
09-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Rex, great cars you have there! the WRX sounds seriously modded...and I love the body mods you have done they look great and add to the car. IMO, they are not 'ricey' at all! And the CS...well enuf has been said by everyone else... it is one of the best Ferrarri's ever. thanks for the vid....The CS gives me shivers. 8)

SilviaEvo
09-23-2005, 12:46 AM
blow off valve of the Subie is AWESOME SOUNDING :P and the high revving engine of the CS is pure brilliance

Rex
09-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Thanks Callen & Silvia Evo ... will be another video shot soon ... :)

lorbmw69
09-26-2005, 05:10 AM
WOW!!!! that is a great set there!!! thanks for the pics!!! the CS is simply amazing great choice!!

PS the chinese government has allowed imageshack again!! i can post again!!!!

saadie
09-26-2005, 06:58 AM
Rex .. is the engine Run-in complete ? .. lol

ARMAN
09-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Nice vid! Btw whats wrong with camera man? He hardly could focus on the cars :lol:

Rex
09-26-2005, 01:38 PM
WOW!!!! that is a great set there!!! thanks for the pics!!! the CS is simply amazing great choice!!

PS the chinese government has allowed imageshack again!! i can post again!!!!

you're welcome ... :)

Rex
09-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Rex .. is the engine Run-in complete ? .. lol

eehm ... aahhhmm .. ehmm ... Saadie .. I consider it done .. ;) .. that was about 986 km on Odo ... sooo .. what do you think ... :):):)

After pass 800 km on Odo, the car is faster.

Rex
09-26-2005, 01:47 PM
The 360CS sound is stunning, wonderful... amazing! Sounds like a real GT racing car - definitely on my "best sounding cars top3" next to the Zonda F and the F355! :D

And the Subaru... I also love it (in a very different way :D ) - the turbo sound, the waste valve... sounds heavily modified... and I love it! :P

Thank you for your nice comment... :)

I was boosting about 1.65-1.7 bar when did the video shot ... :twisted:

Maybe later I will take the video shot from inside the WRX.

Rex
09-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Nice vid! Btw whats wrong with camera man? He hardly could focus on the cars :lol:

Thanks ... I just don't know why my friend's hand was shaken ... maybe he took some sleeping pills before we went for the shot and his hand couldn't support the camcoder weight .. LOL .. :):)

Anyway we just took another video shot a few days ago. Looks better but a bit shaken at first few second. What can i do ... ?? .. :lol:
Will upload later.

Pehtren
10-08-2005, 01:25 PM
hello you have some nice cars, and i see you have taste :P

for the impreza you wrote that no body has dyno run for 4wd, are you gone tested it somewhere else.

i checked the clip its a amateur footage but both cars sounds are just great :D

i hope ypo will upload soon more movies....a clips

btw your house is just beautiful :D :D

Banchi105
10-09-2005, 11:26 PM
Nice setup Rex,

If you don't mind me asking. What do you do for a living?
Sales of some sort? I saw you mentioning entertaining clients. I'm sure any of them could be quite entertained by a quick ride in the CS. :lol:

saadie
10-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Nice setup Rex,
Sales of some sort? I saw you mentioning entertaining clients. I'm sure any of them could be quite entertained by a quick ride in the CS. :lol:
no really .. how old are you .... 8 ? :?

After pass 800 km on Odo, the car is faster.
yeah .. cuz thats when u know u can push harder :mrgreen: ....
btw thanks for the little clip .. both cars sound awsome ...
you need to upload some more clips 8)

Rex
10-10-2005, 01:21 AM
hello you have some nice cars, and i see you have taste :P

for the impreza you wrote that no body has dyno run for 4wd, are you gone tested it somewhere else.

i checked the clip its a amateur footage but both cars sounds are just great :D

i hope ypo will upload soon more movies....a clips

btw your house is just beautiful :D :D

Thanks for your nice words. The only 4 wheel dyno chasis available is about 600+ miles from here. Just too far for me .... :(

I tested my WRX with G-Tech Pro with condition as follow:
- AC on & me myself
- Fuel Full Tank pump gas
- Full weight + my laptop + junk (just too lazy to take it out .. :))
- Temp about 88-89F (31C)
- High Humidity
- Slip Clutch .. :x (so I can't rev higher than 5300 RPM which I need it for good launch).
- No tyre spin at launch ... conservative launch cause of my clutch can't hold.

0-60 ft = 2.5 seconds .. :( ... I know I am suck.
0-60 mph = 4.39 seconds
0-201 meter (1/8 mile) = 8.5 seconds = trap speed 93 mph (149 kmh)
0-402m (1/4 mile) = 12.74 seconds = trap speed 115.21 mph (185 kmh)

My Twin Plate EXEDY is on the way ... ... hope can get low 12 ... :)

Will test the CS soon .. :)

Rex
10-10-2005, 04:16 AM
Nice setup Rex,

Thanks Banchi105, ... I am in ceramic tile industry and I am also in the marketing. So entertaint my clients is including in my job list ... :)
Sometimes I give them a quick ride on the toll road for selected good clients. .. and they always give me a big smile after the ride.

Rex
10-10-2005, 04:22 AM
yeah .. cuz thats when u know u can push harder :mrgreen: ....
btw thanks for the little clip .. both cars sound awsome ...
you need to upload some more clips 8)

Be patient ... been busy lately ... will update later .. :)

undien717
10-19-2005, 02:17 PM
The CS is making me drool. The scooby is nice also.

Pehtren
10-19-2005, 02:26 PM

nice nice :D
good time

im too droling on your cs can you make some action shots so they can be on my backround

Rex
10-21-2005, 01:54 AM
The CS is making me drool. The scooby is nice also.

Thanks undien .. :)

Rex
10-21-2005, 01:56 AM

nice nice :D
good time

im too droling on your cs can you make some action shots so they can be on my backround

Thanks ... still need to learn a lot how to launch properly ... :)

What kind of action shot?

Pehtren
10-21-2005, 03:35 AM
cornering, i think cs will be perfect :D

you dont have to if you dont want :!:

Wyclef
10-22-2005, 06:11 AM
This thread is HUGE :twisted:
Please more clips! The SOUND is orgasmic :shock:
You are very lucky man :wink:

Rex
10-23-2005, 11:50 PM

pehtren ... cornering at high speed is dangerous on public road here and there is no track also ... :( ... I have to find an appropriate spot for it ... :)

Rex
10-23-2005, 11:56 PM
This thread is HUGE :twisted:
Please more clips! The SOUND is orgasmic :shock:
You are very lucky man :wink:

Thanks ... will do more clip ... I just took shot my CS doing full acceleration with better pic .... will get more clip & upload here .... just be patient .. quite busy lately ..:)

Pehtren
10-24-2005, 07:41 AM

pehtren ... cornering at high speed is dangerous on public road here and there is no track also ... :( ... I have to find an appropriate spot for it ... :)
will be great,
did you buy new cs or used :?:
i think in slovenia there is no f360 cs :(

homemade wrx
10-25-2005, 12:40 AM
Thanks for your nice words. The only 4 wheel dyno chasis available is about 600+ miles from here. Just too far for me .... :(

I tested my WRX with G-Tech Pro with condition as follow:
- AC on & me myself
- Fuel Full Tank pump gas
- Full weight + my laptop + junk (just too lazy to take it out .. :))
- Temp about 88-89F (31C)
- High Humidity
- Slip Clutch .. :x (so I can't rev higher than 5300 RPM which I need it for good launch).
- No tyre spin at launch ... conservative launch cause of my clutch can't hold.

0-60 ft = 2.5 seconds .. :( ... I know I am suck.
0-60 mph = 4.39 seconds
0-201 meter (1/8 mile) = 8.5 seconds = trap speed 93 mph (149 kmh)

wow, if those numbers are right you must have some stupid awesome power...2.5 60ft and 4.4 0-60...given the temp and humidity...damn nice power
what turbo are you running? Ej20 I'm assuming?

Rex
10-25-2005, 04:16 AM

will be great,
did you buy new cs or used :?:
i think in slovenia there is no f360 cs :(

I bought it new ... there are 4 units CS only in Indonesia. Indonesia also has 2 Enzo, 2-3 Scaglietti, 2 F430, and many of other Ferrari types .. :)
The Showroom ask for USD $ 1.9 million for Enzo ... :(

Rex
10-25-2005, 04:52 AM
wow, if those numbers are right you must have some stupid awesome power...2.5 60ft and 4.4 0-60...given the temp and humidity...damn nice power
what turbo are you running? Ej20 I'm assuming?

I am running FP Green, EJ 22 T close deck short block stroke to 2.35ltr with CP Piston, Pauters Rod, Special Crank Rev to 8500 RPM ... basically Axis Power Stage 4 Short Block + Jun Cams, Crower Valve Spring, Titanium retainers, shims under bucket mod, P&P WRX head. For complete spec you can see at 2nd page.

My G-Tech Pro time confirm by my HKS TT times.
- HKS TT 0-100kmh (62.5 mph) = 4.55 seconds (5th time launch, slightly better launch)
- Gtech 0-100kmh (62.5 mph) = 4.57 seconds (3rd time launch)

My HKS TT using ECU speedo pulse and actually my speedo read lower with 6 speed gearbox than stock 5 speed gearbox because the 6 speed final gear is lower than 5 speed gearbox (3.9 for 6 speed and 4.44 for 5 speed). AFAIK speedo usually connected to final gear.

I hope the numbers are right or close to right ... :)

Pehtren
10-25-2005, 09:53 AM
1.9mil for an enzo, i know its a good car but still 300% more.

if you ask me i would never bought enzo for that kind of money
we have one enzo few 575 some f355 and i think 2 scagliettis, and some f360 and for now 2 or 3 f430 :D

Pehtren
10-25-2005, 03:14 PM

we have one enzo few 575 some f355 and i think 2 scagliettis, and some f360 and for now 2 or 3 f430 :D

I guess it's just because it's so rare, as it's been said, getting one new was not an easy job.

you have that right :D

with this super cars its a whole new topic

MIHALS
10-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Sometimes I give them a quick ride on the toll road for selected good clients. .. and they always give me a big smile after the ride.

I wonder why :? :D I want to be your customer :D

anyway, congrats for your beautiful rides. btw, you've got exactly my 2 best favourite cars :good: I love the CS and this type of scoobie.... it's just speechless :shock: . If I had so much money, I would go exactly for these two cars :love: :drool: :love: :drool:

Thank you for sharring!!! :D

Rex
10-26-2005, 02:32 AM

That 300% goes to duty, road tax, document (a lot), and profit margin. The 2 enzo's own by 1 person. 1 for himself and the other for sale.
Most car prices here are between 200-300% more than US price. Duty is very high .. :(

Rex
10-26-2005, 02:43 AM
I wonder why :? :D I want to be your customer :D

anyway, congrats for your beautiful rides. btw, you've got exactly my 2 best favourite cars :good: I love the CS and this type of scoobie.... it's just speechless :shock: . If I had so much money, I would go exactly for these two cars :love: :drool: :love: :drool:

Thank you for sharring!!! :D

You can be my customer by opening some L/C at sight for several containers as a start ... and after hundreds containers then when you visit me ... we will ride together ... :twisted: :):)

Thanks Mihals ... it's mean we have the same taste .. :)

Pehtren
10-26-2005, 03:43 AM

That 300% goes to duty, road tax, document (a lot), and profit margin. The 2 enzo's own by 1 person. 1 for himself and the other for sale.
Most car prices here are between 200-300% more than US price. Duty is very high .. :(

:cry: bad

so you could bought an enzo for this price which you bought cs :)

saadie
10-26-2005, 04:58 AM
and put it upside down in a ferry .. and no one would realise it is a car .. and bahh u got your own enzo ... .
day dreams .. dont ou just love em :angel: :drool: :mrgreen:

Rex
10-26-2005, 08:37 AM

:cry: bad

Not really ... I paid USD $ 404,500 only ... it was a good deal after a loooonnggg negotiation ... :twisted: :lol: .. at first they asked for $ 483,500.
For your info the new WRX (non STI) price is USD $ 53,500 .. :shock:
Lucky me when I bought new my WRX was bit more then USD $ 40,000.

Rex
10-26-2005, 08:45 AM
and put it upside down in a ferry .. and no one would realise it is a car .. and bahh u got your own enzo ... .

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... good idea ... :lol:

Just took some speedo video shot of my WRX doing some pull, later will take the CS too ... just wait for more video clip .. :)

nthfinity
10-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Not really ... I paid USD $ 404,500 only ... it was a good deal after a loooonnggg negotiation ... .. at first they asked for $ 483,500.
For your info the new WRX (non STI) price is USD $ 53,500 ..
Lucky me when I bought new my WRX was bit more then USD $ 40,000.

quite a shrewd negociator! good work, particularly on the CS Rex... thats an amazing price reduction... where they wanted nearly 20% more on the CS, and over 30% more on the WRX :shock:
:D

Pehtren
10-26-2005, 02:07 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... good idea ... :lol:

Just took some speedo video shot of my WRX doing some pull, later will take the CS too ... just wait for more video clip .. :)

:droll:

hhahaha rex nice avatar :D

Rex
10-27-2005, 02:41 AM
quite a shrewd negociator! good work, particularly on the CS Rex... thats an amazing price reduction... where they wanted nearly 20% more on the CS, and over 30% more on the WRX :shock:
:D

Oppps ... sorry if I made you misunderstood about the WRX price. I meant when I bought my WRX at year 2003 .. I only paid USD $ 40,000 plus. The year 2005 brand new WRX is offering at USD $ 53,500.

When I bought mine, I only be able to bargain about USD $ 2000 less because that car was the only brand new blue metalic stock left in this country and that showroom was 600+ miles from where I live... :x :) :lol:

But the CS deal was good.. :lol:

Rex
12-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Guys .... You'll be happy. I just finished uploaded 3 more new Video SHOT ... Smile .. hope ya'll enjoy it.

CS accelerating in 1st-3rd gear on the road:
http://www.pistonheads.tv/clip642
http://www.pistonheadstv.com/videos/642.wmv

Note: Better shot then previous video shot but my friend's hand still shaken ... Sad

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---

CS Speedo SHot:
http://www.fast-drive.org/1/p/car-videos/car-videos.php?view.618.0.25
(Copy this link but delete the (-) between Fast Drive words, if I type the link without "-" between Fast Drive words, the page just went blank. I don't understand why).

Note:
- Quarter tank pump gas with NOS fuel additive
- Temp 90-91F
- Full Weight + me + Laptop

---------------------------------------------------------------------

WRX Speedo Shot:
http://www.fast-drive.org/1/p/car-videos/car-videos.php?view.616.0.25
(Copy this link but delete the (-) between Fast Drive words

alternative:
http://www.pistonheads.tv/clip640
http://www.pistonheadstv.com/videos/640.wmv

Note for WRX speedo shot:
- I shift slow or relax because I was datalogging at that time
- My WRX Stock speedo shows slower indicated speed then it suppose to be because of:
1. I switch from 5 speed gearbox with 4.44 final gear to 6 speed STI JDM gearbox with 3.9 final gear (lower gear).
2. My current tyres diameter is 1 cm higher (225/40/18 then stock tyres (215/45/17)

- Full tank pump gas
- Temp 91F
- AC on
- Full weight + me + laptop + Junk

If you have time please give your comment. Thanks

nthfinity
12-06-2005, 12:45 AM
OMG, thats simply insane accelleration in the 'rex, Rex :-D :shock: the sound is amazing... unfortunately, it is bested.... by the video of the 360 CS!

thanks a whole lot!!!!!
you are pushing damn near 8000 rpm in the wrx, damn, and its still pulling hard. i could hardly believe how hard the WRX was pulling in 6th at 3500 rpm right through lift off. you've definately got an amazing pair of machines... i know we've said it before... but still. they are AWSOME (any further updates to the wrx mod wise?)

Rex
12-06-2005, 04:56 AM
OMG, thats simply insane accelleration in the 'rex, Rex :-D :shock: the sound is amazing... unfortunately, it is bested.... by the video of the 360 CS!

thanks a whole lot!!!!!
you are pushing damn near 8000 rpm in the wrx, damn, and its still pulling hard. i could hardly believe how hard the WRX was pulling in 6th at 3500 rpm right through lift off. you've definately got an amazing pair of machines... i know we've said it before... but still. they are AWSOME (any further updates to the wrx mod wise?)

Thanks nthfinity, I am glad that you enjoy the clips.

Actually I was revving to about 8500rpm several times in that video shot which is my engine rpm limit .. :)

All the WRX sound that you hear is the sound of my Ext Wastegate with dump pipe to atmos ... I can't hear my aftermarket exhaust sound (with straight pipe (no cat)) when the wastegate open up ... :twisted: :lol:

My WRX Stock speedo shows slower indicated speed then it suppose to be because of:
- I switch from 5 speed gearbox with 4.44 final gear to 6 speed STI JDM gearbox with 3.9 final gear (lower gear).
- My current tyres diameter is 1 cm higher (225/40/18) then stock tyres (215/45/17)

When I took the shot, I was still using my stock clutch and slipping a bit. Now I already install Exedy Twin Plate + Lighter Flywheel.
Will run and tune with Aquamist Water Injection next month.

Enjoy and PLAY IT LOUD ... :twisted: :lol:

saadie
12-06-2005, 09:04 AM
awsome vid's rex ...... the sound of the CS is just amazing .....
the accleration of the WRX on any gear is just monstrous :shock:

keep the awsome videos comming .... 8) 8) 8)

Pehtren
12-06-2005, 10:39 AM
for the second two videos you need login :(

the sound of the CS is just :drool:

thanks for the vids 8)

Rex
12-07-2005, 11:15 AM
awsome vid's rex ...... the sound of the CS is just amazing .....
the accleration of the WRX on any gear is just monstrous :shock:

keep the awsome videos comming .... 8) 8) 8)

still not enough for you Saadie ... :x :roll: :? :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One time I took my cousin to ride in WRX and I did some pull from 1st-4th gear ... after went back to my house he told me that he got cold sweat and his face a bit white ..... it just lovely when I see his head bouncing hard againts the seat everytime I shift .... :lol: :lol:

Rex
12-07-2005, 11:17 AM
for the second two videos you need login :(

the sound of the CS is just :drool:

thanks for the vids 8)

sorry for that but at least it's free to register .. enjoy .. : :D

Rex
12-07-2005, 11:19 AM
The sound of the 360CS is bloody nice!! But the acceleration of the Impreza is just mindblowing!! :shock: :shock: :P Thanks for both videos mate!!

You're welcome ... Glad to know you enjoy the shot ... :D

Dubai
01-24-2006, 05:49 AM
That is one nice garage... We do share similar tast in sport cars, with Gallardo/Evo

Nice colours.. :D :D

Rex
01-24-2006, 08:36 AM
That is one nice garage... We do share similar tast in sport cars, with Gallardo/Evo

Nice colours.. :D :D

Thanks Dubai, What is the color of your Gallardo and Evo?
I love fast car so I love Gallardo and Evo too ... :D

blinkmeat
01-24-2006, 08:50 AM
How'd I miss this - Nice cars Rex!! What do you do for a living?

Rex
01-24-2006, 09:09 AM
How'd I miss this - Nice cars Rex!! What do you do for a living?

Thanks blinkmeat ... hope you enjoy the pics and videos too ... I am in the ceramic tiles industry ...:)

blinkmeat
01-24-2006, 09:18 AM
I did - thanks very much for sharing

But Jeeze - I must say this is all rather depressing for me seeing as I'm clealry in the wrong business :wink:

Keep posting 8)

ARMAN
01-24-2006, 09:45 AM
But Jeeze - I must say this is all rather depressing for me seeing as I'm clealry in the wrong business :wink:

tell me about it :(

Rex
01-24-2006, 02:20 PM

tell me about it :(

+1

saadie
01-26-2006, 09:25 AM
umm like +8 ....
... my mums gota a deawoo .. haha .. <<< that explains alot :lol:

Rex
01-26-2006, 12:56 PM
umm like +8 ....
... my mums gota a deawoo .. haha .. <<< that explains alot :lol:

saadie ... you're very naughty ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

saadie
01-26-2006, 01:07 PM
:niet: :roflmao:

Pehtren
01-26-2006, 01:39 PM
hmmm guys be serious :mrgreen:

Banchi105
01-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the new pics Rex!

Rex
01-26-2006, 11:02 PM
:niet: :roflmao:

Dont' u feel dizzy with your head keep spinning like that ... be carefull ... you might fall and blinkmeat will laugh at u .. :lol: :lol: ..... aheemm .. trying to be serious .. :oops: :|

Rex
01-26-2006, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the new pics Rex!

you're welcome .... just trying to share here ... :)

fsandys
02-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Man that CS is a beautiful car, wish you lived near me, I would love a ride ;)

Thanks very much for sharing pics and vids :)

Rex
02-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Man that CS is a beautiful car, wish you lived near me, I would love a ride ;)

Thanks very much for sharing pics and vids :)

Thanks a lot, glad u enjoy the vids & pics .. :)