PDA

View Full Version : Cd key for Rainbow 6: Raven Shield

mindgam3
03-31-2005, 07:28 AM
Well just bought this the other day and i've either lost or it didnt come with a cd key which i need to play online....

Any ideas what I will need to send ubisoft as evidence to get a new cd key and how long this should take? Or any "other", quicker ideas?

ARMAN
03-31-2005, 08:01 AM
You can try to call/mail to the company that procuse/distribute it and ask how it can be solved

Fleischmann
03-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Get a Key generator using a p2p program or go to EDITED :D

mindgam3
03-31-2005, 11:12 AM
Get a Key generator using a p2p program or go to EDITED :D

tried tht with no luck, might have to resort to the manufacturer

gigdy
03-31-2005, 11:48 AM
Doesnt it say in big letters on most cd keys, "do not lose, cant be replaced"?

mindgam3
03-31-2005, 12:02 PM
Doesnt it say in big letters on most cd keys, "do not lose, cant be replaced"? :P alright alright but then again, it was only a little sticker, didnt even say it was the cd key (hence why i probably discarded it somewhere) it didnt come with a manual, where they're usually printed (it has a manual on the cd) and it only asks for it when playing online... hence another reason i probably discarded it having not used it when installing the thing..... still its my fault, but can't fix whats been done so thts why im asking here :P

Ronster101
03-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Get a Key generator

still its my fault, but can't fix whats been done so thts why im asking here :P

1st WARNING for you both, perhaps you better READ THE RULES (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24269) before you use the other 2 warnings and get yourself banned