PDA

View Full Version : Split-Screen Replays

Daggernite
03-30-2005, 11:23 AM
Hi, I have 2 questions which have been buggin me for a while but I can't figure out. First of all, once you have had a multiplayer race and the replay comes up, is it possible to have a single screen instead of the splitscreen showing 2 seperate views?
Second of all is it possible to save your multiplayer race on your memory card? I've tried everything, and the reason I still think its possible is because I cant believe they would take such features out of the game.

Thanks for your help :)

RC45
03-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Welcome to Beta Testing GT4... someone had to do it, since PD and Sony didn't bother play testing and previewing it... :P

Pimp Racer
03-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Hi, I have 2 questions which have been buggin me for a while but I can't figure out. First of all, once you have had a multiplayer race and the replay comes up, is it possible to have a single screen instead of the splitscreen showing 2 seperate views?
Second of all is it possible to save your multiplayer race on your memory card? I've tried everything, and the reason I still think its possible is because I cant believe they would take such features out of the game.

The single screen replay for 2 players was NEVER in any of the GT games so I dont think its possbile in GT4 havent tried it yet either. Not sure about saving it though.

RC45
03-30-2005, 06:41 PM

The single screen replay for 2 players was NEVER in any of the GT games so I dont think its possbile in GT4 havent tried it yet either. Not sure about saving it though.

And who told them not to add it? ;)

mindgam3
03-30-2005, 07:10 PM

yes it was, i used it all the time in GT3

Minacious
03-31-2005, 01:07 AM
Yep, in GT3 it was possible to focus on just one of the cars at a time. Sadly, and I'm not really suprised either, you can't do it in GT4, or at least it isn't done the same way.

Pimp Racer
03-31-2005, 03:38 PM

And who told them not to add it? ;)

:lol:

BTW How do I focus on one car during two players in GT3? I never knew about that!

Daggernite
04-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Just check the options, you should find it easily. It was so much better with a full screen replay. :?