PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Victor von Vlaardingen from LFS crew

ARMAN
03-24-2005, 08:09 PM
http://www.planet3dgames.de/index.php?site=news&id=1798

SFDMALEX
04-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Well I really dont know why they wont make any new tracks. One of the main reasons I stopped racing LFS is becaseu there is only one good track in LFS that feels authentic and thats blackoowd, all the rest scream fiction.

Im 50/50 on LFS2, I will buy it at some point, but not right away.

RC45
04-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Why don't they just sell out and get some decent money behind them to commercialize the game?

SFDMALEX
04-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Why don't they just sell out and get some decent money behind them to commercialize the game?

You know the community mate. Bunch of pricks if you ask me, people try to do something to get some money and they get flamed for it. Like SimBin making some ovals for free to help the US sales, they got flamed for realisng ovals.....

Same would happen with LFS. A bunch of pricks would spam every forum saying "they fucking sold out".

RC45
04-06-2005, 07:56 PM

You know the community mate. Bunch of pricks if you ask me, people try to do something to get some money and they get flamed for it. Like SimBin making some ovals for free to help the US sales, they got flamed for realisng ovals.....

Same would happen with LFS. A bunch of pricks would spam every forum saying "they fucking sold out".

But there comes a point in any product where you have to give up "home made" and hit the big time - other wise you go the way of Apple and even Linux... they missed the big ship profits on that one too.. :P

SFDMALEX
04-07-2005, 02:17 PM

But there comes a point in any product where you have to give up "home made" and hit the big time - other wise you go the way of Apple and even Linux... they missed the big ship profits on that one too.. :P

Explain that to the community. :wink:

ARMAN
04-07-2005, 07:43 PM
I think the price is good, lots of games now cost this money(in Czech I mean) so not a big price difference with games you buy in the store + you dont have CD or manual etc not that I need them but still.