PDA

View Full Version : Blamed for playing games?

ARMAN
03-18-2005, 04:26 PM
Am I the only one who is blamed for playing games? You have to (or better) wait till they go away and then volume on the right and start the game cause you cant stand they nugging all the time?
I mean by gfriends, wife, brothers/sisters [dumb annoying voice and stupid green on the face]what, are you going heeeeeeeennn, heeeeeeeeeeeeennnn, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn again?[/dumb annoying voice and stupid green on the face], parents, people you know if you tell them... eventially not buddy's otherwise they would not be buddy's anymore :lol:

TransAm
03-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Am I the only one who is blamed for playing games? You have to (or better) wait till they go away and then volume on the right and start the game cause you cant stand they nugging all the time?
I mean by gfriends, spells, brothers/sisters [dumb annoying voice and stupid green on the face]what, are you going heeeeeeeennn, heeeeeeeeeeeeennnn, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn again?[/dumb annoying voice and stupid green on the face], parents, people you know if you tell them... eventially not buddy's otherwise they would not be buddy's anymore :lol:

I understand the gist of it but...

'Spells' WTF?

Anyway, yes, I sometimes get that reaction to my love of videogames but I have to say my wife is very understanding and rarely complains when I am playing, lucky me.

In fact, she had her first go at GT4 just the other night...

ARMAN
03-18-2005, 04:42 PM
'Spells' WTF?

wrong word? :? - wife is right one 8)

Lucky you :wink:

ZfrkS62
03-18-2005, 04:52 PM
'Spells' WTF?

wrong word? :? - wife is right one 8)

Lucky you :wink:

Spells=witch=wife when she is annoyed/pissed :lol:

Yeah, i have been naggd at over the phone for playin GT4 while talkin to my female friends. Which sucks cuz i live alone and really the only noise i should hear over tha game is my bird laughing at me when i spin out on the Nordschleife :?

ARMAN
03-18-2005, 05:00 PM
:lol: :oops: :mrgreen: ok, didnt know that. Thanx ZfrkS62 :wink:

T-Bird
03-18-2005, 05:53 PM
I rarely get nagged but on occasion yes I do. My girlfriend likes to play games occasionally but she isn't into the whole 14 hours straight with the guys althought she can play a wicked game of Halo.

ZfrkS62
03-18-2005, 06:11 PM
:lol: :oops: :mrgreen: ok, didnt know that. Thanx ZfrkS62 :wink:

HAHA, i figured that was the connection you were making :lol: apparently you have different terms for your women over there :D