PDA

View Full Version : hello all you non-rally-spain-following dumbshits

geekdiggy
10-26-2003, 08:14 AM
guess what, gilles panizzi fricking won man 8)

details to come later

draak666
10-26-2003, 08:51 AM
Dude, do you get live coverage or what? On the site of www.wrc.com it says that there's still one stage to go. :roll:

geekdiggy
10-26-2003, 10:00 AM
wrc.com's been really shaky the past few hours, the rally radio broadcast even cut out on me for a whole hour, the whole site's just messed up this weekend. but the rally finished about an hour and a half ago

everything i know i learn from listening to rally radio

MadMax
10-26-2003, 12:29 PM
ahaahah.. I deliberatelydid not read your thread until after I watched it on tv.. because I knew you would post results :P

and yep.. rain in the last stages and Panizzi stormed through to win.. also Petter Solberg and Tomi Makkinen gained a lot of places in the wet from the tires they used

TT
10-26-2003, 07:33 PM
diggy, I still can't understand your lack of respect.. maybe it's just the fact you struggle in finding polite words, but well, calling ppl dumbshit... I don't understand how you can have social life..

Anyway, this was another marvellous round! Panizzi is lucky and skilled.. I don't really like him, but he still can say his word on tarmac, and this victory was really amazing!
I'm very sorry for Sainz with that dumb problem near the end...
But well, afterall now we have 3 drivers in 2 points!
The RAC this year will be HOT!

geekdiggy
10-26-2003, 08:16 PM
diggy, I still can't understand your lack of respect.. maybe it's just the fact you struggle in finding polite words, but well, calling ppl dumbshit...

it got your attention didn't it? mission accomplished 8)

and don't make assumptions about me cuz you don't know a fuckin thing about me homie

TT
10-26-2003, 08:27 PM
I only said you can't pick the right words, and if you don't agree with me, try to find me another members writing like you do...

geekdiggy
10-26-2003, 08:36 PM
like i said, don't make assumptions. just because i type the way i do doesn't mean i'm incapable of wording phrases appropriately. i do this to get people to open my threads. and you did, so it did it's job, right? exactly

whatever man i wish you would just stay off my nuts about being nice and all that bullshit, nobody's forcing you to read my posts

TT
10-26-2003, 09:03 PM
I open every thread on JW... if I had the choice, I doubt I'll open such ones to be honest...
And I'm not assuming anything.. about you.. I'm just commenting the fact I don't like the way you act HERE...

geekdiggy
10-26-2003, 09:57 PM
right ANYWAY back to the rally of spain

it's showing on SPEED channel in hawaii in about 3 mintes (at which point i'll pop in a tape and record while i watch)

but basically

-solberg won the first stage of the rally, on dry tarmac, on pirellis

- sebastien loeb led the rally until the very last stage, when panizzi's intermediate tire choice paid off in the wet and he took the rally win by 13 seconds

- gronholm dropped all the way down to 14th on the first few stages because of a shit tire choice, only to fight his way back to 6th at the end of the rally

- solberg dropped to 11th but he and makinen moved up several places on the last day with their pirellis working great in the wet. solberg finished 5th, makinen finished 8th from 10th

- sainz was in third and 4th places the majority of the rally but dropped back to 7th on the very last stage

- didier auriol had a shitty season

- the driver's standings are as follows:

sainz, loeb 63
solberg 62
burns 58

4 drivers with a chance of winning the title

BE THERE FOR RALLY GB OR YOUR MOTHER WILL PAY DEARLY

RC45
11-03-2003, 02:33 PM
right ANYWAY back to the rally of spain

nice... another mouthy hawaiin... :roll: