PDA

View Full Version : the reason to watch the O.C

Max Power
03-07-2005, 11:46 PM
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/theocspot.html

coloradosilver
03-07-2005, 11:51 PM
Trailer looks good. Looks to be a little more action in this final episode. Should be a good one, looking forward to it.

antonioledesma
03-07-2005, 11:58 PM
unfortunately I'll surely miss that episode, and wait for the robots movie, expecting that the ppl from the cinema don't change the trailer

SilviaEvo
03-08-2005, 12:47 AM
never liked the OC doesnt portray anything on the real OC

ldin
03-08-2005, 12:01 PM
i thought you were talking about the show O.C on fox....lol..

jon_s
03-08-2005, 12:58 PM

Who said it does! The show is a great break from work at the weekend!

pimrusis
03-09-2005, 10:49 PM
What was that? A trailer of a trailer? Weak.

HeilSvenska
03-10-2005, 01:32 AM

I live in the OC. "What?!! You live in the OC???" Yes, I do live in the OC. It's true. OC doesn't show the less glamourous side of the OC. And Newport Beach isn't that posh either. I remember my friend telling me stuff he observed from other US states. He went to Nevada last year, during the height of OC craze, and he saw people dressed in typical surf company brands such as Quiksilver, Billabong, Rip Curl, O'Neill etc... (many of which are Austrailian by the way) during Winter!!! And apparently, they spoke in typical surfer dialect with plenty of "dude"s and "gnarly"s and "sick"s. Seriously...the OC is the height of hype.

And when they say "during" the show, they usually mean, during the last commercial break, OR after the end credit of the show. Don't take my word for it though, i won't be held responsible for anything.

SilviaEvo
03-10-2005, 01:41 AM
^^yep i resorted to an Appartment in Irvine, California and it was like a fucking desert there so hot especially in the summer. there were like barren hills infront of my appartment complex but it really is kinda nice down there especially if you live in a house. actually the appartment wasnt that bad either

Max Power
03-10-2005, 10:40 PM
stupid Canada, CTV ran their own commercial and they didn't show the eps3 trailor...wtf is that shit
edit: luckily I found it and :shock: :shock:

ZfrkS62
03-10-2005, 10:49 PM
I don't care if i'm alone. On May 19th, i am going to be in the movie theatre :D :mrgreen: :twisted:

callen
03-11-2005, 11:09 AM
I saw BE COOL this week and the star wars trailer was played before that movie. The movie was good too, so worth going to see that AND the trailer!

Max Power
03-11-2005, 01:11 PM
man, that trailor is fucking AWESOME.....Palpatine- 'Are u threatening me Master Jedi'... :shock: , than Sidious vs Yoda in the Senate :shock: , Obe-wan vs a shit load of droids, Sidious -'All Jedi are now the enemy of the republic' :shock: :shock: ...man that trailor destroyed any doubts about this movie

antonioledesma
03-11-2005, 06:14 PM
man, that trailor is fucking AWESOME.....Palpatine- 'Are u threatening me Master Jedi'... :shock: , than Sidious vs Yoda in the Senate :shock: , Obe-wan vs a shit load of droids, Sidious -'All Jedi are now the enemy of the republic' :shock: :shock: ...man that trailor destroyed any doubts about this movie

yes!!! :D

unfortunately I can't save the video to my HD.... those bastards from starwars locked the feature to save the video clip, neither to be saved by the browser's cache :|

Max Power
03-11-2005, 10:43 PM
well if u want it I have the vid

antonioledesma
03-11-2005, 11:00 PM
well if u want it I have the vid

yes! how did you downloaded it?
I used a friend's hyperspace account to login and try to download the trailer, but I never found the video