PDA

View Full Version : Preview on the upcoming "Live for Speed S2" Racing

lerex29
02-12-2005, 01:49 PM
www.liveforspeed.net/file_lfs.php?name=S2clip.zip

After playing LFS S1 with an already realistic physics engine, I just can't wait to drive the formula v6 in S2 which was not present in the first version.
Also, the graphics look stunning.

lerex29
02-12-2005, 01:58 PM
and here is the link if you want to pre-order a copy of this excellent Racing Sim

https://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=shop

I don't know why they chose to distribute the game through the internet but they make it easy anyways.

m3mys3lf4ndi
02-12-2005, 02:10 PM
i think thats because its far cheaper than starting whole production process with CDs...
those guys founds are WAY behind GT4 producers ;) but still they r able to develop one of the most realistic sims on PC 8)

cant wait for S2 :twisted:

SFDMALEX
02-13-2005, 12:38 AM
Ill buy it but I wont drive it lol.......just like I drive in S1.....meaning once every 2 months :lol:

It looks very promicing, some neat new models. To bad not a lot of new tracks. And that was my problem with S1. Lame tracks. Blackwood is the only track I really liked. It felt authentic, all the rest felt very fictional.

lerex29
02-14-2005, 11:35 AM
I wouldn't quite say so....Fern bay's rallycross circuit is alot of fun. The only real problem I had with the game was the AI, as it would always plow you out of the way when you tried to cut the off on the inside and send you spinning off. But that definately wasnt the case with multiplayer and enduring 10 lap races is alot of fun. I see much more to comes as they are planning on even releasing a third version in the future. One thing is for sure, the graphics, as you can see in the vid, have improved to an almost grand tourismo level.