PDA

View Full Version : BADMIHAI is a loser!

BADMIHAI
06-20-2003, 11:30 AM
I have my exams now (only have 1 left wenedsday), but it's in Spanish (which I know better than my teacher) and I don't have much to do.
It's tooo damn hot for me to go outside, and I only get out in the evening with my friends or my g/f. The problem is that the rest of the day I just linger around this place and RF.com. I used to read books, but for some stupid reason I'm too dam agitated to be able to concentrate on reading. SO I just spend my entire day(most of it anyways) at the computer doing......nothing :)
Good think I'm going home on July 2. :) YEAH baby, YEAH

With this ocasion, I also wish to anounce that starting with July 2 I won't be posting for 2 months, because I'll be away. It's not that I don't have the internet over there, but I have soo much stuff to catch up with: friends, girls, my dad, the Mediteranean sea. Spain (Ibiza is my favourite) and so on. :)

draak666
06-20-2003, 01:20 PM
You won't be able to leave JabbasWorld for two months, you'll see.

TT
06-20-2003, 01:58 PM
LOL, have fun mate!! But I doubt you'll manage to stay away two whole months ;)

Anonymous
06-20-2003, 03:32 PM
WoW !!!!!!!!!!! That sounds KILLER Mihai !!!! Shit wish I was gunna go to man thats awesum!! Have a Great time, be careful and take care! Aloha, KH :D :D

ps. Like Drak and TT said, ya aint gunna be able to stay away from here and you know it LooL! :D :D shit think of all the zaney stories ya'd miss Haha!! :D :D

BADMIHAI
06-20-2003, 08:57 PM
WoW !!!!!!!!!!! That sounds KILLER Mihai !!!! Shit wish I was gunna go to man thats awesum!! Have a Great time, be careful and take care! Aloha, KH :D :D

ps. Like Drak and TT said, ya aint gunna be able to stay away from here and you know it LooL! :D :D shit think of all the zaney stories ya'd miss Haha!! :D :D

I'm as sure as hell gonna miss you guys! I usually try to hide my emotions, but you guys are like a family to me!

crochico
06-20-2003, 10:46 PM
have fun and enjoy it man.. i miss the mediteranean.. i haven't been back home in 14 years, i miss the topless beaches and the beautiful women.. bring us back some pics and anything else you may capture.

BADMIHAI
06-20-2003, 11:44 PM
Sure thing, crochico!

stracing
06-21-2003, 02:18 AM
i want to goto ibiza
that where all the chics flash their tits at you right?

non-stop sex sounds pretty good too haha

BADMIHAI
06-21-2003, 09:54 AM
i want to goto ibiza
that where all the chics flash their tits at you right?

non-stop sex sounds pretty good too haha
Yeah, that's the place dude! Non-stop sex doesnt sound good to me...I also have to sleep (for 5 mins/night) The rest of my day can be sex and sex and sex, cause I sure don't mind it!

SplitVision8
06-22-2003, 01:28 AM
Good think I'm going home on July 2. :) YEAH baby, YEAH

With this ocasion, I also wish to anounce that starting with July 2 I won't be posting for 2 months, because I'll be away. It's not that I don't have the internet over there, but I have soo much stuff to catch up with: friends, girls, my dad, the Mediteranean sea. Spain (Ibiza is my favourite) and so on. :)
I just got done with summer school and I'm not going to be gone for 2 months, but I'm not going to be able to post nearly as much as I had in the past since at home I have shitty 56K :roll: oh well...i'll be around when i'm not focusing on chicks and/or beer

Flawless
06-22-2003, 01:58 PM
Times like this you need a laptop :D

BADMIHAI
06-22-2003, 02:19 PM
Times like this you need a laptop :D

I told you......I have internet access...I just won't have time!