PDA

View Full Version : HD Advance? Can it be downloaded?

Skaala
02-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Does anyone know where to download HD Advance for PS2? It's so freakin expensive here....38Euros I think....

No.1
02-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Does anyone know where to download HD Advance for PS2? It's so freakin expensive here....38Euros I think....

Er.... it's £40 over here... thats about 60 euros.

So quit whining, and pays your money :|

BTW - check torrents & emule, but just buy it otherwise :wink:

Pimp Racer
02-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Never heard of this program or game or whatever it is. Can someone tell me the advantages I will have with this?

Skaala
02-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Never heard of this program or game or whatever it is. Can someone tell me the advantages I will have with this?

You can copy all of your games to your harddrive on the PS2. I bought a network adaptor and a harddrive today, but you need a program you can run on it. It's sort of an Operating System. Never see the loading screen again.

666fast
02-07-2005, 06:45 PM

You can copy all of your games to your harddrive on the PS2. I bought a network adaptor and a harddrive today, but you need a program you can run on it. It's sort of an Operating System. Never see the loading screen again.

You mean never pay for a game again. :P

gigdy
02-08-2005, 12:58 AM
my roomate got a modded ps2 and a dvd burner so i got a blockbuster game pass :)