PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 3 - Finally i set a 1"04 lap time at Tokyo

rachaderua
01-12-2005, 03:02 AM
Hello there. I was testing hard during days and days at Tokyo with the F094/S to get Daboy´s time. That was an excelent time, 1"05.379. Nice job man.

Some days ago i was constantly hiting 1"05 low...and so i got 1"04.993. But there was a modafhacking wall touch. :indiff:

So i was despairingly trying to get that. It was preeeety hard. But finally i´ve got it. :)

1"04.873 and that was really the ride of my life. And i know i can even go further. I would say until 1"04.4. I used the F094/S.

Ahn, i can´t forget. I have to thanx Josh for chalenging me to run and test in his set up. He chalenged me some time ago so i was trying all the way at Tokyo with his set up to see what i could get with it, and so i discovered that i could get the WR with it. Thank you man, i dunno if i could get it if it wasn´t your help as your set up really had fitted better to me than my previous set up. :tup: :tup:

I talked to my friend again, and i guess he will finally record the replay videos for me. I guess in next Friday. So if he does it, i will share here with you guys.

ZfrkS62
01-12-2005, 03:10 AM
in the time you've been playing GT3, we;ve set up a Videogame subforum. all vid. game stuff goes there now.

rachaderua
01-12-2005, 03:17 AM
sorry...i did not see that...

so TT should move this topic

ps: please send me photos of this chick in your signature!! :shock:

ZfrkS62
01-12-2005, 09:41 AM
sorry, those pics are for me :wink: i had a lapse in judgement a few days ago and used a different one, so there are a few members here that saw a bit more of her :wink:

dingo
01-12-2005, 09:59 AM
^ lol.....I saw that and thought it couldn't be your gf, but looks like I was wrong :P

sheruken
01-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Worst problem with GT3 was that the times didnt get saved at "Best Times" Tab. So I have no Idea how fast I was, I am sure I beaten all your World Records :P
Okay probably not, but I hope your up for GT4, so we can exchange and share our replays and laptimes :) ... Would be cool..
Anyway, If you can host that video it'll be cool to see that lap though..

And ZfrkS62, if she aint your GF then you have to share dawg. I am standing in Que for Pics of Her! :twisted:

ZfrkS62
01-12-2005, 04:39 PM
LOL, I'm sure if she could read the responses she's gotten to her pic she would be blushing in shades of Ferrari :lol:

Yes, this little hottie IS in fact my g/f. I had another pic of her up earlier in the week of her clutching my bass, but she was topless and i started worrying about leeches posting her pic all over the net, so i changed it to this one. This is the only one she let me use as my desktop background.

rachaderua
01-12-2005, 09:11 PM
Worst problem with GT3 was that the times didnt get saved at "Best Times" Tab. So I have no Idea how fast I was, I am sure I beaten all your World Records :P
Okay probably not, but I hope your up for GT4, so we can exchange and share our replays and laptimes :) ... Would be cool..

And ZfrkS62, if she aint your GF then you have to share dawg. I am standing in Que for Pics of Her! :twisted:

try there later and see at gt3.gttimes.com where are u in the ranking.

ps: just me in 1"04, 2 players in the 1"05 house, and a little more in 1"06...

rachaderua
01-19-2005, 12:54 AM

A friend has hosted it for me.

Go gt3.gttimes.com , and then go to the forum, and then go to the replay session. If u don´t find, tell me and i pass you the link to his website. He is hosting my vids and is going to host more ones too.

GT-R_R34
01-22-2005, 04:49 PM
i've never seen my time with the f094s on Tokyo, but with the Toyota GT1 i've done 1:14.

rachaderua
01-28-2005, 01:07 AM
BTW, i got to down my personal best times that are now records.

Special Stage Route 11: 1"19.704

Special Stage Route 5 WET: 59"942

:wink: