PDA

View Full Version : Daggernite's Collection

Daggernite
01-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Well first off I would'nt say I was a "hard-core" model collector, but with me been into cars, I tend to buy them when ever I see one I like, or when ever I have abit of spare money. There all mainly 1/18 scale by maisto, but after been educated in the ways die-cast models by Gis, I do intend to buy afew higher quality models by autoarts, and other such companies.

So earlier this morning I stole my bro's camra which he got for xmas and took some pics of my car model collection.(BELOW) I found the Images was massive so I made a html file with some thumbnails to make viewing easier. I could have used Imageshack but I'm not a big fan of it.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daggernite/images/carcollection.jpg

For more detailed pics click below.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daggernite/daggernites_collection.htm

Please tell me what you think

dingo
01-11-2005, 08:44 AM
Thats a nice little collection you have, its good to see another collector amongst us at JW :D
The pic is a bit big, what don't you like about imageshack - its easy to use and provides the thumbnail code for you :)

Daggernite
01-11-2005, 08:48 AM
I was trying imageshack out but could'nt get anything uploaded? :? so I thought I'll do it myself. I will try again tho :)

Daggernite
01-11-2005, 10:21 AM
yup sure is, that was £9 going cheap for some reason, not from spain now I come to think of it.

Mr.Vercetti
01-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Well done m8. :mrgreen:

gis
01-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Glad u decided to post your pics.i liek your GT1 model,looks great.

BTW is that a seifer figure? :D

ikon2003
01-12-2005, 12:33 AM
pretty stacked collection you got there - some nice cars. i like the porsche racer - lotsa detail.

Daggernite
01-12-2005, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the kind words :) I could add my petrol RC car(Integra) if thats classed as a model?

Gis - yeah its seifer :lol: vincent was next to the slr but I threw him out.

gis
01-12-2005, 06:25 AM
lol i thought it was seifer.i dont see a reason why you shouldnt post your RC car.i think there was actually a thread to do with RC cars actually