PDA

View Full Version : Project Gotham 2 on XBox Live

noliebro
01-03-2005, 02:58 AM
I am sure someone has already posted something like this but I was wondering how many Jabbasworld users play PGR2 on Xbox Live a lot still. Maybe you guys could post some names, mine is also noliebro on xbox.

dingo
01-03-2005, 03:05 AM
this should be in the video games subforum. :wink:
Here: http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewforum.php?f=144

sheruken
01-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Post some ingame Scrnshots of the Enzo on the Ring if you dont mind please..
I have an Xbox, but no PGR2, was thinking of getting it b4 Forza Comes, but never really made an effort of getting it. I'd really appreciate some assorted Screens of the game man. Thanks

sheruken
01-03-2005, 04:33 PM
ive always wanted to take screenshots... can u tell me how. is there a way to hook up a digital camera to the xbox or the tv to get pics right off of it??

I am not sure if that would work. I think what you need to do for taking screen captures or shots is, you have to connect ur console to the PC if you have a Capture Card / Tuner Card etc, and then capture it once its on ur monitor. I am not sure of any other way, or what u can do is, temprly you can just take a picture of the game while on the tv, thru a digicam, though its crappy, but thats what many ppl do.. just to get an idea..

noliebro
01-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Here are some screen shots for you

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482233/img_2224696.html

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482233/img_1862662.html

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482233/img_1798793.html

Here is an Enzo on the Ring:
http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482233/img_1798781.html

sheruken
01-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Here is an Enzo on the Ring:
http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482233/img_1798781.html

You're the Man, NolieBro, Thanks :D

01-03-2005, 07:19 PM
i dun get why there are no lambos in the game

bmagni
01-03-2005, 09:30 PM
i dun get why there are no lambos in the game

cause they didnt gave the license, and they have a contract with other brands

PATo355
01-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Its going to be into the pc too ? I dont want to spend bucks in an xbox ..

sheruken
01-04-2005, 05:07 AM
Its going to be into the pc too ? I dont want to spend bucks in an xbox ..

Nope, I suppose not. The Developers are instead focussing on Forza Motorsports for Xbox. And even that has no news of coming to the PC. At the moment only decent Racing games for PC are GTR and LFS (S2). But if you're a Ferrari / Porsche or a Lambo fan, then you have to get Forza. Otherwise (if you're an Auto Enthusiast) get ur backsides to a store, buy a PS2 and GT4 Racing Pack (or order it)! :P

This game (PGR2) looks really perky and eye pleasing, specially considering its almost 2 years old.
But is it just me or the Ring looks too wide and flat?

bmagni
01-04-2005, 06:14 PM
But is it just me or the Ring looks too wide and flat?

yup its really really wide compared to the real one, and if ur expecting a realistic racing game dont expect PGR2 to be, its more speed and power sliding, but its really a fantastic game

sheruken
01-04-2005, 06:44 PM
yup its really really wide compared to the real one, and if ur expecting a realistic racing game dont expect PGR2 to be, its more speed and power sliding, but its really a fantastic game

Thanks, bmagni, that was really helpful. I am mainly looking for the "Fun Factor" part in this game. Some what like in NFS (the latter nfs games, u, u2). Many people hate that and suggest games like RidgeRacer and BurnOut for Fun Factor, but I think games like PGR and NFS:U, NFS:U2 are much more interesting than those. Though no offence to those who like RR and BO3.

PATo355
01-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Forza for PC ? Where can i download it ?

bmagni
01-05-2005, 01:33 AM
I think forza is for xbox

dons5
01-05-2005, 01:43 AM
ur right sheruken if ur a racing enthusiast then get a ps2 and recing pack (im guessing thats the drivin force pro and obviosuly the game itself), but if ur a hardcore race nut, then get a good pc and play true hardcore sims like GTR, Netkar, Netkar 2 when it comes out, LFS, LFS S2 when it comes out, Rfactor when it comes out, Nascar Racing 2003 by papyrus and all its awesome mods, F1 Challenge and its many awesome mods mods etc etc

Vadim-4DSC
02-23-2005, 02:55 AM
Is it me, or is something wrong with the Skyline's handling in the game. I've been playing for about a year now and no matter how hard I try, I have so much trouble keeping up with my friends M3. All I have is acceleration on him, but when we get to the twisties, the Skyline's powersliding slows me down like crazy, while the M3(very easy car to use) just casually shoots out of the corners, and little by little he looses me. Sometimes if I choose not to throw myself into a powerslide, Im either greeted with some awesome handling(rarely) or some understeer.. Very random. Another problem I noticed is that the Skyline is quite unstable on high speed. Have to be very careful when getting "Air time" since if you land just a bit off, ur bound to lose control.. Plus on Nurburbring when your going really fast, it's kinda hard to steer the car during light turns compared to the M3. On XBOX live, in pacific muscle class, I notice alot of people stray away from picking the Skyline because of it's difficult control. The reason this issue has me so bummed is because I do alot of research on the Skyline and the driving impressions people give who actually drove the car are very excellent. They say how amazing it is, out of this world handling it has, how it has rib crushing acceleration, all these technologies, etc. I don't even have to mention it. Im sure you guys know. Basically the car is talked about like a god. Nobody ever mentioned one bad thing about it(not that I heard of). Oh, and not to mention the Skyline in PGR2 is the ultimate production skyline ever built. Maybe the game designers tried so hard to recapture the true power of the Skyline they failed. :? Anybody else feel this way?

budagboy2
02-23-2005, 09:23 AM
My name is mike12345, but with gt4 coming not gonna be playing for a while :lol:

Pokiou
04-20-2005, 07:47 AM
hey i play pgr2 on the kai network constantly ... love the ring tracka nd the fastest ive gone around int eh enzo is 7:30.54 :P

lets see if any1 can beat that time