PDA

View Full Version : Black Enzo for sale

altezza
10-15-2003, 05:38 AM
http://www.biline.dk/dennigcars.org/is/engelsk/car.asp?id={287A65A2-ED22-11D7-8E7E-0010A7138F91}

asking for EUR 830,000
this is such a great car, why don't the owner keep it for a longer period of time :roll:

TT
10-15-2003, 05:40 AM
Yeh, I already saw a couple of others Enzos for sale... I wonder if Ferrari appreciate those customers buying it just to resell it... IMO no, since the Enzo was just for their best customers, and I guess they're expected to love the car and keep it at least until the next Ferrari supercar will be unveiled...

sikx5
10-15-2003, 05:47 AM
dude i think the first owners who sell before the car reaches 9months has to sell it to the local ferrari dealer only..they signed a contract when they bought the car i think? or is all this a stupid rumor...

cho_888
10-15-2003, 06:34 AM
I was watching a video on the F50 and some fella was saying that one condition that you accept when buying it is that you must keep it and not sell it staight away.
Is that the same with this car?

SDK2003
10-15-2003, 06:50 AM
I was watching a video on the F50 and some fella was saying that......

LOL @ 'some Fella' :lol:

That guy was Luca di Montezemolo - The current Head of Ferrari

Jabba
10-15-2003, 06:51 AM
hahahahha

cho_888
10-15-2003, 07:23 AM
funny you say that i was on xbox live the other night and bloke said that it was odd that i said "fella". Yeah thats the "guy"

themailman34
10-15-2003, 10:26 AM
Didn't Ferrari only want to sell Enzo's to certain clients in order to prevent them from being sold right away?

Wish I had the cash to buy that thing though. Looks the best in black

Wonder if it was driven hard :D

JN396
10-15-2003, 10:31 AM
some people want to make a profit, whats wrong with wanting money?

themailman34
10-15-2003, 10:38 AM
But Ferrari didn't want people to sell them this quickly

But I guess if I had the car and could earn a nice profit, I would sell it also

JN396
10-15-2003, 10:55 AM
people will do anything to turn a profit, does that make it wrong?

alondahan
10-15-2003, 10:56 AM
^^^ yes

KaBlookie
10-15-2003, 11:37 AM
But Ferrari didn't want people to sell them this quickly

But I guess if I had the car and could earn a nice profit, I would sell it also

then again, think about it this way: if you were rich and prestigious enough for ferrari to let you buy an Enzo, would you really need to sell it? I totally agree with ferrari with trying to not let people sell those cars.

I think that's kinda dumb...you buy one of the world's greatest, fastest, most amazing cars, that is made by one of the most famous and noteworthy car manufacturers...keep it for a bit, then sell it. If I ever owned a car like that, i'd never sell it for money, unless for some reason I was having serious financial problems.

themailman34
10-15-2003, 11:41 AM
then again, think about it this way: if you were rich and prestigious enough for ferrari to let you buy an Enzo, would you really need to sell it? I totally agree with ferrari with trying to not let people sell those cars.

I think that's kinda dumb...you buy one of the world's greatest, fastest, most amazing cars, that is made by one of the most famous and noteworthy car manufacturers...keep it for a bit, then sell it. If I ever owned a car like that, i'd never sell it for money, unless for some reason I was having serious financial problems.

thats true.........Ferrari should make sure that these people keep the car that is supposed to be the best money can buy

takata
10-15-2003, 01:04 PM
how much is it when new?
perhaps someone is trying to make some quick bucks?

i think only invited ex-owners are given a chance to buy it. someone could juz buy it and resell for a handsome profit to those whom were not invited?

aawil
10-15-2003, 01:25 PM
I looks very stealthy in black too. I really like the black with red seat combo.

TT
10-15-2003, 01:33 PM

First IMO somebody able to buy an Enzo doesn't really need an extra 300'000 USD.. and to do it on the back of Ferrari when they truested you enough to sell you an Enzo is completely dumb IMO...

JN396
10-15-2003, 03:03 PM
thats actually a good business move, buy a supercar and sell it a good profit. strickly from a business point of view its good to make an extra couple $100,000 in a short time, provided you have enough to buy the car in the first place.

TT
10-15-2003, 03:10 PM
Yes, but I see that as a complete misunderstanding of what a supercar is...

BADMIHAI
10-15-2003, 04:15 PM
If you guys could read, the car is new, so I doubt it it was driven hard!

TT
10-15-2003, 04:29 PM
That's the point.. the guy just bought it to resell... :x

BADMIHAI
10-15-2003, 07:51 PM
That's the point.. the guy just bought it to resell... :x

I say we find him, Steal his Ferrari, and kick his ass! :) And steal all of his Ferraris, because he must have more than one is he could buy an Enzo. (I beleive you need to own at least two Ferraris before you can buy an Enzo).

takata
10-15-2003, 10:55 PM
not true, i feel that its really done is good business sense. anyway no one knows if they are tied by any agreements with Ferrari.

if i'm the owner, i will have good fun with the car before selling it off ;)

First IMO somebody able to buy an Enzo doesn't really need an extra 300'000 USD.. and to do it on the back of Ferrari when they truested you enough to sell you an Enzo is completely dumb IMO...

hemi_fan
10-15-2003, 11:06 PM
Well, just my 2 cents, but If I had that kinda money, Id drop it all into a low-end performance car. Probably go for about 1000hp, beautiful handling (screw safety), and id try to make it as efficient as possible with computers to adjust parts. I think it is more satisfying to build your own dream car rather than to buy someone elses. BUT about selling the car, the man is very stupid even if he is trying to make a quick buck. I bet he'd turn a killer profit if he saved the car for 30 years? or maybe even pass it down to a grandson, whod likely make TONS more than the car is worth now. IMHO

TT
10-16-2003, 03:27 AM
no one knows if they are tied by any agreements with Ferrari

The fact Ferrari sold Enzos only to supergood customers is a good enough reason not to buy it to make a businnes on it...

PATo355
10-21-2003, 01:04 AM
Actually in ebay.com some time ago i saw some enzos , they have sold like 5 in there , asking from 950 to 1300 thousand dollars ( divide for 0.9 to get euro ) .

So i am thinking if ferrari only sells to super extra mega good customers , why do they sell them ? I mean , you have to buy some ferraris , and then they let you buy a 600 thousand dollars car , and you sell it ? fuck offf ... you dont need to get 300 thou extra bucks , its totally insane .

I guess with the f50 there was even an agreement where they told the buyers not to let test drive the cars with magazines for a certain period of time , like you get the car rented 2 years and then the car was yours .

Maybe somebody has extra info on that ... rumours about ferraris are huge :shock:

TT
10-21-2003, 04:58 AM
IMO all the owners selling their Enzo will have serious problems in having the next Ferrari's supercar from the factory...
And they'll lose their gain on the Enzo buying the next one from another customer :P

Mircea
10-21-2003, 05:57 AM
Hy!
Check out this site:

http://www.boost-o-holics.com/video/

You will find a lot of cars for sale. Including a few Ferrari Enzo's, Porsche 962 and 911 GT1, Mercedes CLK-GTR and many others.

Mircea
10-21-2003, 05:59 AM
Sorry. the link is

http://www.carclassic.com/

I think I'm still sleepy. :oops:

KaBlookie
10-21-2003, 08:03 AM
there was a red enzo for sale on EBAY :cry: i saw it yesterday. but it's not there now...hmm

bonte
11-01-2003, 03:41 AM
That Enzo looks very good in black!

But I think I like the new 612 Scaglietta (or sth lik ethat) more....

612hp :shock: for only € 200.00 :cry:

DeMoN
11-01-2003, 04:11 PM
that is what they are doing with the viper. The new rt-10 was only available to previous viper owners. Then, ebay was filled with sales for the "license" to obtain the car. This is more understandable since you are buying the permit to purchase the car... however, to buy a car from someone else, this would not be so acceptable for me. If I were to spend a sum of money equal to the sale prize for that enzo, I would want to be the only name in the propietor of the car. I wouldnt want the car to be, "my second hand ferrari." Hence, I would not pay more for it.

Johns
11-01-2003, 07:11 PM
dammn what a profit, almost double what its worth. lets do business :lol:

cho_888
11-01-2003, 08:41 PM
haha, who has got the money to buy a care exclusive enough to make a profit?

RC45
11-03-2003, 01:33 PM
Truth be known - even Ferrari is in business for profit, so all they really want to do is sell more cars.

If they didn't do that, they would be out of business and gone.

So while it is a noble idea to "sell the car only to those who really, really appreciate it" - it is no more enforcable than trying to stop someone ripping an MP3 from the CD they just bought.

Transfer of ownership is just that.

The only way limits get placed on something is if the "agreement" can be upheld and IF enforcing the agreement would be good for future business.

So - with F50 owners that leased the vehicle for 2 years - yes there was a restriction on selling the car for the first 2 years - which is why so many F50's went up for sale in the 25th month - the original lease was up, and ownership was transferred and many owners decided it was time to move on to the next exotic :)

At least this is the story told to me by an F40/F50 (and now F60) owning aquaintance back home.

But he could be making it all up as he never quite come clean as to what his "import/export company" imported and exported.. ;)

heath
11-07-2003, 06:21 AM
Wonder if it was driven hard :D

wadda ya reckon mate?

adlinyusman
11-21-2003, 01:53 AM
Probably he was exotic car dealer, and he bought it for his store and decided to sell it? There are quite a few people who actually do that, and they turn in a pretty penny. Some selling for more than double the actual selling price. If i had the money and couldn't get through Ferrari's "exclusive" customer program, i would snap it off one of these buyers. I guess it's fair for OTHERS to get a chance to buy it too y know. Not like someone's keeping 'eight' of these cars...lol.

maalox
11-21-2003, 05:15 PM
The F50 was originally sold exclusively on a 2 (I think??) year lease to prevent people from immediately reselling it. Unfortunately the Enzo is not protected by such an arrangement, so wankers like this guy likely bought it for a quick buck (only to sell it to some true enthusiast :roll:).

chernobyl
11-21-2003, 05:20 PM
so wankers like this guy

Why is he a wanker? Bescuase he made a good short term investment? Because he can afford to do what you can only dream?

Tough shite! Get over it.
:)