PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Behind the Scenes

Toronto
12-21-2004, 04:11 AM
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/movies/pix/behindthescenes.htm

komotar
12-21-2004, 04:29 AM
How long has it been?

I remember watching every freakin' episode on dj cat on sky one ages ago.....ah, those were the times...

Thx for the "flashback"...

ZfrkS62
12-21-2004, 09:26 AM
HAHAHA!! I can't remember the last time i saw TMNT2! I haven't seen a good Turtles episode in years :D Thanks Toronto, that was great!

bmwmpower
12-21-2004, 09:46 AM
yes ,very old, i was child, i see the dirst movie in cinema,
Turtles
Shreder
Beabob
Rocksteady
Splinter
Crenk

great times :D

possessed_beaver
12-21-2004, 10:13 AM
what - so you're saying they aren't real turtles..

first santa now this!

ARMAN
12-21-2004, 12:01 PM
/\/\/\ :lol:

Loved the movie but never seen tv episodes

FerrariKiller
12-21-2004, 04:55 PM
I've been pouring household chemical into storm sewers for years hoping to make my own teenage mutant ninja turtles. Hopefully my efforts will pay off.

nthfinity
12-21-2004, 11:13 PM
i remember kits who were opening sewer grates in hopes of finding the mutant turtles... looking back, the costumes were great, but the kung fu wasnt... but regardless, the shows were tons of fun !

ZfrkS62
12-22-2004, 12:01 AM
i remember kits who were opening sewer grates in hopes of finding the mutant turtles... looking back, the costumes were great, but the kung fu wasnt... but regardless, the shows were tons of fun !

lets stick Bruce Lee in a 6 foot tall rubber turtle costume and see how well he does :wink: I'll bet you my next check that i could have taken him :lol:

TransAm
12-22-2004, 12:31 AM

lets stick Bruce Lee in a 6 foot tall rubber turtle costume and see how well he does :wink: I'll bet you my next check that i could have taken him :lol:

LOL - Good point Z-man!

ZfrkS62
12-22-2004, 12:36 AM
oh man awesome, but i would like to see a vid of it. they were awesome, and april had a nice rack if i do remember correctly.

which version? the chick in the first movie wasn't that hot :P but the cartoon...hooboy, i wanted to play with those from the first episode i saw..and i was in 1st grade at that point :D ..maybe it was the jumpsuit...

ZfrkS62
12-22-2004, 01:34 AM
oh man awesome, but i would like to see a vid of it. they were awesome, and april had a nice rack if i do remember correctly.

which version? the chick in the first movie wasn't that hot :P but the cartoon...hooboy, i wanted to play with those from the first episode i saw..and i was in 1st grade at that point :D ..maybe it was the jumpsuit...

the cartoon of course, but do i look like some perv that wants to nail a real chick. lol

but yeah the cartoon april was hotttt

oh i see, turn it against me :wink:

jamberl
12-22-2004, 03:06 AM
Did anyone here used to collect the trading cards? I know I did! Seems like so long ago.