PDA

View Full Version : My sig here and at RacingFlix

BADMIHAI
06-18-2003, 11:31 PM
My RacingFlix.com sig. Lol I put the same thing I put in here...with me and discofish. blitzjdm sent me a lame message to tell me to change my sig, "because some people check this site at work"-wow, I thought peeps were suposed to be working, @ work. I just think he doesn't like it because of the discofish thingy. I still say it's one hell of a sig!
Thanks to KH for inspiring me with that avatar :)

TT
06-19-2003, 05:16 AM
HAHAHA, Jabba's world is like Amsterdam ;) .. everithing allowed :p I like it :D

stracing
06-19-2003, 05:39 AM
HAHAHA, Jabba's world is like Amsterdam ;) .. everithing allowed :p I like it :D

me like also :)

BADMIHAI
06-19-2003, 08:44 AM
Hell yeah! Jabbas World RULES!

Anonymous
06-19-2003, 09:36 AM
Dam Right!!! This is like when Mom Leaves ya alone at home the first time..... No Worries about Offending or getting smacked on the knuckles with a ruler !!! LooL

Jabba
06-19-2003, 10:51 AM
yeh it sure is nice to be able to use foul language here....I think its great...were are starting to see ...fuck this and fuck that...and fuckin shit face prick...it makes life more colorful IMO :Fade-color

gis
06-19-2003, 11:12 AM
i agree,we are more free at jabbasworld

Anonymous
06-19-2003, 12:23 PM
yeh it sure is nice to be able to use foul language here....I think its great...were are starting to see ...fuck this and fuck that...and fuckin shit face prick...it makes life more colorful IMO :Fade-color

**********LMFAO***********

possessed_beaver
06-19-2003, 01:41 PM
:Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color HAHAHAHAHA
:Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color

BADMIHAI
06-19-2003, 03:17 PM
I don't think Jabba's comment was a positive one!

SplitVision8
06-19-2003, 04:34 PM
i love being able to say whatever the fuck i want to say here...hahaha :lol:

Jabba
06-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Yeh fuck off BADMIHAI you green lump of shit !!! J/K :D

SplitVision8
06-19-2003, 04:38 PM
Yeh fuck off BADMIHAI you green lump of shit !!! J/K :D
LOL Jabba :shock: :lol: :lol:

Jabba
06-19-2003, 05:44 PM
I also enjoy all the nice colors of the avatars on jabbas world...I mean we all got these video cards with shit loads of colors...and what do we get on racing flix..an almost b/w color scheme and avatars you need a microscope to identify....yes very mono on RF just like all the recent posts !!! :D meeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww :D

gis
06-19-2003, 05:57 PM
nice dig there jabba,LMAO :P :lol:

SplitVision8
06-19-2003, 09:10 PM
:?: hey BADMIHAI...i saw that you don't have the BJ gif in your sig on Racingflix anymore and it shows up as a red X here...what happened?

gis
06-20-2003, 06:54 AM
i think blitz told him to take it off coz it wasnt work safe or sum stupid shit like that,in other words he was jelous that sum1 else had discofish on there sig

SplitVision8
06-20-2003, 08:03 AM
yeah, oh well...guess he's just trying to stick up for his internet girlfriend

BADMIHAI
06-20-2003, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I don't have the sig @ RF anymore cause blitz told me to take it out...... Since I don't wanna get banned, I had to. I still have it here!

BTW: Fuck you, jabba! You and your cheap ass worthless pieces of shit you use for "cars" LMAO :)

Anonymous
06-20-2003, 04:03 PM
** Now Now boyz.... That happened mainly because the "Hut" decided he was jealous of me gettin all the head round here an stuck that retard droF emblem in place of my cute lil Smiley Luverz! Hehe.... droF's Sux

gis
06-20-2003, 04:10 PM
yeah, oh well...guess he's just trying to stick up for his internet girlfriend

LMAO what u reckon he wud do if sum1 said that over there at RF

Jabba
06-20-2003, 04:46 PM
well I give plenty of crap out...and if I cant take some back...then I shouldnt have given any out in the first place...as long as its all said tongue in cheek of course !!! and no one starts to get seriously nasty...then this will always remain a "where anything goes site" :D

Anonymous
06-20-2003, 05:00 PM
**!! Somebody say MEOW??? !!**

http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/B_Spears_kitty_killer.jpg

Jabba
06-20-2003, 05:11 PM
I dare someone to post that on RF...I dont think they can afford to ban anyone these days....as things are quiet enough over there at the moment.. :|

Anonymous
06-20-2003, 05:21 PM
I dare someone to post that on RF...I dont think they can afford to ban anyone these days....as things are quiet enough over there at the moment.. :|

** Ok its posted! ROFLMAO

This is the one I wouldnt wanna post....

http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/bs_kitty_killer.JPG

LMAO

gis
06-20-2003, 05:25 PM
LMFAO,thats funny as hell KH

Jabba
06-20-2003, 05:25 PM
hahahaha I wonder what the "stuffy" crew will make of that LMAO :lol:

suddenly were all interested in going over to racing flix again...to await the outcome !!

Anonymous
06-20-2003, 05:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO !!!!!

btw to make it easier to locate its in off topic as Kitty Killer Role Model....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jabba
06-20-2003, 05:31 PM
yeh I have seen it KH...and its got quite a few views already...fair play to you for actually posting it !!! 8)

gis
06-20-2003, 05:33 PM
just checked it out.lol,cant wait to see what is said

Anonymous
06-20-2003, 05:44 PM
yeh I have seen it KH...and its got quite a few views already...fair play to you for actually posting it !!! 8)

:smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: warning this page may induce siezures.... LMAO

666fast
06-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Holy freakin smilies man!

Heh, so I actually have a reason to go back to RF? LOL!
I checked it but no responses yet.

BADMIHAI
06-20-2003, 05:54 PM
damn u, KH :) You beat me to posting that pic! Oh well :)

Anonymous
06-20-2003, 06:13 PM
LOL..... cheers! :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: I cant drink anymore... :( But my lil friends can!!!! :D :D :D

Jabba
06-20-2003, 06:15 PM
there starting to get slightly out of control you nutcase :P

Anonymous
06-20-2003, 06:17 PM
there starting to get slightly out of control you nutcase :P

Ya, I agree.... I had to kick a hennert or so of em out!!! LMAO

Jabba
06-20-2003, 06:42 PM
http://www.weeno.com/rf1.jpg

LMAO !!!

he hasnt seen Krazys post yet !!!!

BADMIHAI
06-20-2003, 07:54 PM
Trust me, Jabba, he has! My posts on the "lack of" thread were fucking KRAZY! They had everything you can imagine: gifs showing me kicking/shooting WRXPWR, racism, insults and the whole thingy :) Now that's krazy :)

SplitVision8
06-22-2003, 01:34 AM
Trust me, Jabba, he has! My posts on the "lack of" thread were fucking KRAZY! They had everything you can imagine: gifs showing me kicking/shooting WRXPWR, racism, insults and the whole thingy :) Now that's krazy :)

i heard about all of that but, unfortunately i wasn't able to read it before blitz deleted the entire thread... :roll: