PDA

View Full Version : I'm back! Did ya miss me?

666fast
06-18-2003, 05:16 PM
Heh, the damn grounds crew where I live decided to fix a broken lamp along one of the sidewalks. In the process they managed to cut the main feed for my cable to bits and pieces. I talked to the Comcast guys and they said it wouldn't have been a problem had they only cut it once, but they cut it something like 15 times in a 20 foot stretch.
So in the past two days I've had to TV and no internet access. Man, watching movies and playing videogames gets boring.

I was so pissed, but at least Comcast was nice enough to give me a credit on my bill.
Either way it's good to be back.

Jabba
06-18-2003, 05:18 PM
yes I thought you were being a bit quiet...glad to have you back anway... :D

666fast
06-18-2003, 05:21 PM
Thanks Jabba, it is good to be back. I woke up monday morning to no TV and I was so pissed. i was gonna go to work later than usual, but decided to go in at my normal time. Basically all I've done in the past two days is work, watch movies, and play videogames. It got boring really quick to say the least. The only good part was watching a few movies I haven't watched in a while.

I watched LeMans at an incredibly loud volume, it makes the movie that much cooler.

Jabba
06-18-2003, 05:23 PM
you should have also killed a few cats...thats always fun to do...when you got time on your hands !!! :lol:

TT
06-18-2003, 05:31 PM
Damn, how unlucky! I'm happy you managed to survive ;)

666fast
06-18-2003, 05:39 PM
Damn, how unlucky! I'm happy you managed to survive ;)

LOL! Yea, it was rough, but I got through it.

coombsie66
06-18-2003, 05:39 PM
Yeah, only kitten killing leaves u with less time on ur hands, but more sticky residue! :shock:

SDK2003
06-18-2003, 05:53 PM
Welcome back :)

Anonymous
06-18-2003, 06:57 PM
WoW I'd be http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/piss.gifed too.
When that happened to me I got bored and went to the Library and did all sorts of shit to there comps! LMAO, they have them all safetiezied for the kids and tree hugger bunch, I managed to circumvent most of it easily enough they use win2k in them and I know most of 2k's tricks so I was able to reset the auto timer shut off and use the thing for several hours instead of 15 minutes! It was hard not to laff out loud, the libriains never noticed... I got hungry and turned it off with the switch by the power cord hoping it would be free when I got back, but it was closed when I went back LOL

We have HP P4's on the states OC3 I think it is they have all the state crap on all I know is after a trip to DSL reports a quick reboot it was hitting 4-5mbs on DSL Reports thruput tests! but you couldn't use except its the only time I actualy had good streamed video LOL :shock: :D

novass
06-19-2003, 03:18 AM
sounds like quite a few people are having some crappy luck. i hope its not contagious LOL

you can IM me if you want any of the missed vids.

toprpm
06-19-2003, 07:59 AM
maybe ...jabbas world bring bad luck to us .....loooool

Jabba
06-19-2003, 08:00 AM
well if jabbas world brings bad luck...then your avatar sure brings nightmares !!! :twisted:

toprpm
06-19-2003, 09:07 AM
:vamp:
eheh...so maybe i should call my self ..nightmare lool