PDA

View Full Version : Bling Bling Avalanche

BADMIHAI
10-08-2003, 07:26 PM
I took the pic of this Avalanche this afternoon, while walking my dog.
Notice the "small" chrome wheels. I kinda like the look LMFAO...Kinda beats the point of having a SUT (or whatever the fuck the Avalanche wants to be).

http://members.fortunecity.com/muielamata/Picture.067.jpg
http://members.fortunecity.com/muielamata/Picture.066.jpg

BADMIHAI
10-08-2003, 08:39 PM
I still don't understand why they had to use so much plastic on the Pontiac trucks and SUVs....

oscargarza88
10-08-2003, 08:49 PM
hats not too bling bling...

dis3as3d
10-08-2003, 10:31 PM
Your lucky if that is the worst you have seen, there is much worse running around here.

blah
10-08-2003, 11:42 PM
I still don't understand why they had to use so much plastic on the Pontiac trucks and SUVs....

Thats a chevy, Pontiac doesnt make a SUT, pontiac is becoming the opel/holden of nort america. See my topic on racing flix to see what i mean. THEY FUCKED THE GTO SO BAD! It DOES NOT DESERVE THOSE BADGES! BRING BACK THE FIREBIRD THE GREATEST MUSCLE CAR EVER! Look at all the shows with a Firebird in it, The LEgendary Smokey and the Bandit, Knight Rider, countless commercials.

BADMIHAI
10-09-2003, 02:23 PM
Sorry, I meant Chevy. I was also thinking about Pontiac, because they're full of plastic too! Yes, I like the T/A myself! I hopt they fucking bring it back!

And no, that's not even close to the worst I've seen! It's just that he always parks there so I had the opportunity to take a pic of his truck (or whatever the fuck it is).

Kangaroo Boy
10-09-2003, 11:27 PM

Thats a chevy, Pontiac doesnt make a SUT, pontiac is becoming the opel/holden of nort america. See my topic on racing flix to see what i mean. THEY FUCKED THE GTO SO BAD! It DOES NOT DESERVE THOSE BADGES! BRING BACK THE FIREBIRD THE GREATEST MUSCLE CAR EVER! Look at all the shows with a Firebird in it, The LEgendary Smokey and the Bandit, Knight Rider, countless commercials.
Oi,don't dis our Monaro.Its a good looking car and it handle good as well.If you want to blame someone,blame GM for steal the Monaro and Placing new Panels and Badges.GM should have designed there own GTO and build it in the states.