View Full Version : Incredible pictures from the French Quarter Classic

mayer
11-20-2004, 01:05 AM
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=667854

Stunning photography!!!

ZfrkS62
11-20-2004, 01:34 AM
:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

sorry sentra dude, but these have put your pics to SHAME!!!
I can't believe that i didn't know about this event :x i live 3 hours away, and would have been along the parade route at midnight to stake out my spot after looting the nearest camera shop :x :x

some of those responses to those pics had me ROTFLMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

DUNKiNUTS
11-20-2004, 02:17 AM
:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

that says it all wow, one question why aren't more classics at shows like this?

racer_f50
11-20-2004, 03:01 AM
definitely some great pics! just too bad he can't post the high res ones and his whole set. maybe someone here will buy them off the official site when they come off and slip them our way (oh i can only hope) 8)

TT
11-20-2004, 06:33 AM
For sure great ones, but I'd rather have a good load in high-res like sentra provided than some marvellous and small teasers like this dude did :P

sikx5
11-20-2004, 06:34 AM
Sentra dudes ones were awesome i love them, but these are low res so yeah.....there ok....nice shots

sentra_dude
11-25-2004, 12:50 PM
For sure great ones, but I'd rather have a good load in high-res like sentra provided than some marvellous and small teasers like this dude did :P

Sentra dudes ones were awesome i love them, but these are low res so yeah.....there ok....nice shots

Ahhh...thanks guys! :D

This guy is amazing, here are some of his posts from FChat (contain all the same pics I think, but its fun to read the responses of the guys who actually participated in FQC!):
Track Day Pics (http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38704&page=1&pp=20)

some of my shots from Saturday (http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38739)

And a direct quote of myself after seeing his pics:
Jeezus...your pictures put mine to absolute shame! Are you a professional photographer? I don't see any people mucking up your pictures, did they let you go in before any of the spectators were allowed in?

Many of my pictures from the Concorso are no good...beyond Ferraris being in them...because there are people standing in front of the cars and such. Those pics are great, do you have any more?

Hahaha....

ZfrkS62, just hang out on FChat if you don't want to miss next year's FQC! You hear about all kinds of cool stuff in New Orleans and Louisiana...and all the guys on there are really cool.

ZfrkS62
11-25-2004, 05:05 PM
Hahaha....

ZfrkS62, just hang out on FChat if you don't want to miss next year's FQC! You hear about all kinds of cool stuff in New Orleans and Louisiana...and all the guys on there are really cool.

i think i might just do that :wink:

jorge
11-25-2004, 05:25 PM
OMG those are really beautiful pictures. The yellow Enzo and the black F50 are amazing! :o

callen
11-25-2004, 08:11 PM
im sure the high rez ones are arond somewhere, but those are serious photos, taken by someone with some serious talent!

Stikz
11-25-2004, 09:28 PM
great link, thanks a lot. The black f50 looks incredible.