PDA

View Full Version : Ferruccio Elio Arturo Lamborghini

a007apl
11-19-2004, 07:44 AM
http://www.timpelen.com/?txt=lamborghini

Evo
11-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Thanks ..
That was intresting .. I always though Enzo said " You stick with building tractors and I'll build supercars " or something like that but not "You know how to drive a tractor, but you will never learn to drive a Ferrari!"

Ohh and it's the first time I know that Miura means Bull or at least that what I undrestand..

"Sangue di Miura" ("Blood of the Bull").

Sangue = Blood
di = of the
Miura = Bull

I am smart. :mrgreen: ( Hope that is not the other way around :? )

bmwmpower
11-19-2004, 04:27 PM
but diablo is from bull,

"You know how to drive a tractor, but you will never learn to drive a Ferrari!"

its not possible in our times, Enzo was pretty devil :D

TT
11-19-2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks ..
That was intresting .. I always though Enzo said " You stick with building tractors and I'll build supercars " or something like that but not "You know how to drive a tractor, but you will never learn to drive a Ferrari!"

Ohh and it's the first time I know that Miura means Bull or at least that what I undrestand..

Sangue = Blood
di = of the
Miura = Bull

Actually Bull = Toro in italian. The Miura is a particular kind of Bulls :)

SPEEDCORE
11-20-2004, 05:48 AM
I have read afew lambo stories and books and that Mr Enzo refused to see him and that was the reason he started his own company not that Enzo said that line mentioned.

Also they misssed an important point, where the logo of the Bull came from and simply his star sign.

His son Tonino still runs the vineyard and has his own company(sunnies, aftershave etc etc) that uses the Bull logo which he had to take Chrysler to court as they were using the logo on things other than Lambo.

Evo
11-20-2004, 12:28 PM
Thanks ..

Sangue = Blood
di = of the
Miura = Bull

Actually Bull = Toro in italian. The Miura is a particular kind of Bulls :)

Thanks TT for making me look stupid. :cry: ............... :D

Ohh and that is interesting we call the Bull Tor in Arabic .. Very similar