11-05-2004, 09:04 PM
Lamborghini should make a car equivalent to the Enzo

Anonymous
11-05-2004, 09:20 PM
Lamborghini should make a car equivalent to the Enzo
O.k. right yep...... what do you want us to do about it?!! :P

Daggernite
11-05-2004, 09:23 PM
ring up lamborghini and tell them, they prolly have'nt thought about making a car as good as the enzo. :wink:

HeilSvenska
11-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Unfortunately, the VW board is not going to let Lamborghini threaten its most überwagen, Bugatti Veyron. So forget it. Also Lamborghinis aren't about handling well, they're about going fast and looking it.

SPEEDKILLAR
11-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Unfortunately, the VW board is not going to let Lamborghini threaten its most überwagen, Bugatti Veyron. So forget it. Also Lamborghinis aren't about handling well, they're about going fast and looking it.

I don't agree on that, whats wrong with the handling of the new Lambos?????

deth
11-06-2004, 02:21 AM

nothing, but thats not what they're known for. where as ferrari and porsche have proven their handling prowess in racing. i agree, lambo's are more about power and looks, with handling being somewhat secondary.

yg60m
11-06-2004, 02:45 AM

nothing, but thats not what they're known for. where as ferrari and porsche have proven their handling prowess in racing. i agree, lambo's are more about power and looks, with handling being somewhat secondary.

I think that the Murcielago and the Gallardo proved that Lambo can handle well, they just needed some rigour from Ingolstat :P
The problem for the Uber-car is not the Veyron I think, the Veyron is not an Enzo beater, it is different. IMO, the problem is that Audi invested a lot of money in Lambo to renew the factory and launch the Murcielago and the Gallardo, so they will want to gain money before to invest such an amount of money on a hyper-car. To make a proper Enzo they would have to build a new engine and a carbon chassis, and this is expensive !!

is64fun
11-06-2004, 07:42 AM
they ve already done that. now they should add some carbon fiber in it that s all. but i do not beleive that they will make a supercar. they have nt done that since the first day and thew are not going to make one! sorry

tata1234
11-06-2004, 09:13 AM
I don't think Lambo will launch a new supercar, it's most likely that their new supercar will be a road version of the Murcielago GT,

saadie
11-06-2004, 09:44 AM
IMO ... enzo is somehting like this .. .
ferrari is goin through a series of cars .. then an idea jumped up .. lets make something really excusive ... and enzo is born ....

i dont think there's a single person in audi who can think excusive .... yeah they can make things better but the cant make things astronomical ..... if ya know what i mean ..

stradale
11-06-2004, 10:20 AM
I think Lamborghini has established itself as a proper supercar manufacturer. They've got nothing to prove. That's BS. There's nothing wrong with the handling of the Muricélago and Gallardo either. I don't know where that crap comes from... :?

Not only is Lambo trying to make a profit now by selling Murciélagos and Gallardos (remember the deplorable state the company was in before Audi took over), but there are new models coming as well. A spider version of the Gallardo is due and so is a limited edition hardcore Murciélago, loosely based on the R-GT. Maybe that's your Enzo killer right there... And then there are the SV versions of the Murciélago and Gallardo that will probably be released.

Lamborghini is doing a terrific job, regardless of whether they would come up with an Enzo competitor or not.

SnakeBitten
11-06-2004, 10:26 AM

It always kills me when people post stuff like this....What are you basing "lambos arent about handling" from? It surely aint fact...Sounds like the guy that said the Mclaren F1 is a "straightline car"...Unbelievable....Look at any test from Diablo to Murcielago to Gallardo and you will see them neck and neck with most track demons like Ferrari, Porsche even Viper on the tracks.....Look at the Power Lap times on Top Gear..Both Lambos are in the top ten...Yea handling aint what a Lambo is about :roll:

saadie
11-06-2004, 10:27 AM
i agree with stradale .......
and IMO R-GT is much more prittier then the Enzo (being track cars).....

leo_26782
11-06-2004, 11:24 AM
How could they build a supercar that would be so different from what they already are doing? A 600 hp V12 is near the best off what is possible at the moment, i believe. They will do something based on the R-GT that will be somehow sharper, but apart from building a W24 engine (1200 hp??), what could they do?

They have wonderful cars, beautiful, powerful. They could just improve their motors: 5 liter turbocharged = 500 hp, ferrari is beating them here, but i would be happy to have the chance to drive a recent lambo anyway.

aOp
11-06-2004, 05:32 PM
The R-GT is going to kick Enzo's ass!
The limited road version of 25 cars will be rare and just as attractive as the Enzo, if not more popular.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Kz
11-07-2004, 09:28 AM
I agree, a road version of the R-GT will be their definitive supercar! rear wheel drive lambo with 600hp! :lol: what more can you ask for? :D

geebee
11-08-2004, 06:25 PM
I think Ferrari should build a supercar. Do not kill me, I am going to explain it. In fact they do not produce any midengined V12. 575 is not bad, but has engine in the front, it is not Murcielagos league, it is grandtourer :D . And new 430? It has just 8 cylinders. And Enzo? It would be the right competition, if it would not be built just in 400 pieces. In this number it is just the object of admiration and speculations. And for 1 Enzo you can buy 4 Murcielagos (do not know exactly the prices, sorry). It also is not for everyday use - you can just take it to the track or park it in the safe. So how they want compete Murciealago? :D

agllp
11-13-2004, 10:35 PM
The R-GT is going to kick Enzo's ass!
The limited road version of 25 cars will be rare and just as attractive as the Enzo, if not more popular.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

totaly agree, the R-GT its MUCH better than the enzo