PDA

View Full Version : 360 Modena with Jungle Juice

sportVeloce
10-05-2003, 04:03 AM
Another Ferrari for the community with NOS.

http://www.uploadit.org/files/051003-324322.jpg

jon_s
10-05-2003, 07:52 AM
Holy Fuck! lol 8)

BADMIHAI
10-05-2003, 09:04 AM
OMFG! not nitrous on a Ferrari again! Damn stupid fucks!

stracing
10-05-2003, 10:18 AM
whats with NOS?
i've either been ignorant about its existence or has NOS(the company) doubled in profits since F&F?

jon_s
10-05-2003, 10:19 AM
doubled its profits fince F+F. Different company with 2F+2F.

Kangaroo Boy
10-05-2003, 10:54 AM
I know the Ferarri engine is nearly perfect,but why distory it with NOS?How much does a ferrari engine cost?

SFDMALEX
10-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Whata Fuck???

I'm 100% sure that it's some stinking ass raper who put NOS in it. Fucking HipHopers got loads of money and zero knoledge of cars........

KaBlookie
10-05-2003, 12:23 PM
SFDMALEX, i totally agree with you!! Tubi intakes, okay, i can understand that. but N2O??? WTF why would you do that?!?! :? If a 360 modena (or Spider, as this one is) isnt fast enough for you, GET A FASTER CAR, geez dont mod the thing with nos to make it faster...does anyone know who the owner of this car is? and where he lives :roll:

SDK2003
10-05-2003, 01:35 PM
this is no longer a 360 spider but now a 360 ricer.

why modify a good sports car, modify a stupid civic or supra instead.

BADMIHAI
10-05-2003, 03:42 PM
this is no longer a 360 spider but now a 360 ricer.

why modify a good sports car, modify a stupid civic or supra instead.

I totally agree! This is destroying a piece of art! That Nitrous will fuck that engine up! The motherfucking owner probabily can't drive that Ferrari to its' limits anyways! Why put fucking nitrous on it! This is pissing me off more than you'll ever know! Like that "Riding with Funkmaster Flex" I saw last night!

blah
10-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Missy Eliot has a diablo, shes a big car enthuesiat so lets not blame an entire group. This is probably more than likely one of those .com kids that got rich. Rappers add bling, not nos.

Stupid Double post.

blah
10-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Missy Eliot has a diabloe, shes a big car enthuesiat so lets not blame an entire group. This is probably more than likely one of those .com kids that got rich. Rappers add bling, not nos.

Johns
10-05-2003, 04:40 PM
theres a guy on another board that has Nos on his Diablo! and Ive read somewhre about a guy sellin this 900hp Testarossa with Nos! some people just live on a power trip :shock: I guess after a while of drivin ur car u get used to the power and want more.

BADMIHAI
10-05-2003, 10:13 PM
theres a guy on another board that has Nos on his Diablo! and Ive read somewhre about a guy sellin this 900hp Testarossa with Nos! some people just live on a power trip :shock: I guess after a while of drivin ur car u get used to the power and want more.

Then you should drive it around a track! (the one with bends). Fuck I hate that about Americans! You guys don't deserve piceces of art like Ferrari! They're not made for the 1/4 mile! Try them around a circuit, and you'll see what I mean! No need for N2O there! Fuck! That'd be great! If stupid-ass rappers would drive theyr Ferraris with N2O and bling around a circuit, they'd all die! ...but then the wrecked Ferraris! Oh well...the N2O and bling destroyed them anyways, so may all rapperd fucking die ! :)

666fast
10-05-2003, 10:35 PM
Badmihai, do you ever think before posting?
Do all americans think the 1/4 mile is the best thing to do with a car? No
Do all rappers put Nitrous on thier Ferrari's? No
Are americans the only people that put nitrous on Ferrari's? No
What is it you have against America?

Also, just because someone put nitrous on their Ferrari, that doesn't mean it can't be used on a cicuit. Nitrous doesn't turn itself on unless you set it up to.
Just because you think Ferrari's belongs on a cicuit, doesn't mean it can't be used in a drag race. It's not your money, why should you care what someone else does with theirs?

It's not like nitrous destroy's engines. You can put a small shot on any engine, use it a lot, and it won't hurt it. The only time Nitrous causes damage is when it's installed incorrectly or you use a high shot of it.

BADMIHAI
10-07-2003, 04:07 PM
yeah, 666, I guess you're right. I was just pissed off yesterday....I guess I stereotyped Americans and rappers. But I still think rappers are stupid! :twisted:

jon_s
10-07-2003, 05:26 PM
Just a point on Nos. It is unlikely to do any harm to that engine. Especially if it is installed right....which I might be so bold as to say it is....(if he/she has enough money to get a Ferrari, I doubt they would take it to a back street garage!). If I was to put 100shot of Nos into my fiesta, then granted, I doubt it would make it far...(although, probably further than you think). Anyway, a Ferrari with Nos is not my thing....I would not do it, but if everyone did what I would do, this world would be one shit place lol :lol:

666fast
10-07-2003, 06:28 PM
yeah, 666, I guess you're right. I was just pissed off yesterday....I guess I stereotyped Americans and rappers. But I still think rappers are stupid! :twisted:

I think most are pretty dumb too. Wait untill you see the new Cash Money Millionares video. A Maybach with 24 inch wheels. :x

jon_s
10-08-2003, 06:59 AM
lol, 24inch wheels on a Maybach!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cho_888
10-08-2003, 07:26 AM
i think it just wrecks the car. i would trust anybody at just any garage to go any where near my ferrari. i would want ferrari to install it, and if you asked a ferrari dealership to install NOS on your ferrari i hope they would politly tell you to fuck off.

BADMIHAI
10-08-2003, 07:55 PM
i think it just wrecks the car. i would trust anybody at just any garage to go any where near my ferrari. i would want ferrari to install it, and if you asked a ferrari dealership to install NOS on your ferrari i hope they would politly tell you to fuck off.

Not only that....I hope they would mark you as "never to be sold a Ferrari". You know they cand refuse to sell you a Ferrari, right? You have to be credible and have a FAT back account. But I'm sure they could refuse to sell you one, even if you had a few millions in the bank.

BTW: 24' on a Maybach is just wrong!

dis3as3d
10-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Now this I totaly don't understand, its a ferrari not a the perfect machine. I totaly disagree with most of the people here. If it is a good car why not make it better. Nitrous is a temporary boost in horsepower by packing a denser charge of oxygen into the motor. THIS DOES NOT HURT THE MOTOR(if installed correctly), performance motors are made to take high horsepower stress. nitrous doesn't mean drag racing, for example if you want to you are on a racetrack and you want to pass someone on the back straight an extra 100 horsepower is a good thing.

My logic only applies to mass produced performance cars. If your idea of a ferrari is to be in a garage 364 days of the year as a collector piece then you probably didn't buy it as a race car. And I understand the point of view to keep it stock for collector reasons.

You wouldn't put stock tires back on just because that is what it came with from the factory. No you update it with the newest rubber available to make it perform better. Do you guys object to any modification to a ferrari? What about new exhaust, does that ruin it for you too? Also why do you hate on larger wheels when they improve performance? A larger wheel combined with a smaller tire sidewall improves handling because the flex in sidewall kills steering response. I swear the people flaming the most know the least about cars. You download all of the videos on racing flix and that makes you a car genius.

SFDMALEX
10-09-2003, 07:45 AM
Now this I totaly don't understand, its a ferrari not a the perfect machine. I totaly disagree with most of the people here. If it is a good car why not make it better. Nitrous is a temporary boost in horsepower by packing a denser charge of oxygen into the motor. THIS DOES NOT HURT THE MOTOR(if installed correctly), performance motors are made to take high horsepower stress. nitrous doesn't mean drag racing, for example if you want to you are on a racetrack and you want to pass someone on the back straight an extra 100 horsepower is a good thing.

My logic only applies to mass produced performance cars. If your idea of a ferrari is to be in a garage 364 days of the year as a collector piece then you probably didn't buy it as a race car. And I understand the point of view to keep it stock for collector reasons.

You wouldn't put stock tires back on just because that is what it came with from the factory. No you update it with the newest rubber available to make it perform better. Do you guys object to any modification to a ferrari? What about new exhaust, does that ruin it for you too? Also why do you hate on larger wheels when they improve performance? A larger wheel combined with a smaller tire sidewall improves handling because the flex in sidewall kills steering response. I swear the people flaming the most know the least about cars. You download all of the videos on racing flix and that makes you a car genius.

I'm talking about pink Gucci interiors and 24' spinner rims. Why put NOS on one of the BEST NA engines in the world? You got a peace of ART under the hood and then you fuck it up with NOS(not literally).

Thats were you miss the point. Rappers do not mod their cars to get performace. I got nothing agaisnt putting an after market Tubi pipes on a ferrari, channching the AIR filters........... They put pink interiors wings and crome rims. Thats fucking up a peace of art. Thats like buying an original Picasso peace and fucking it up by painting something over it.