PDA

View Full Version : How to be an Enzo owner

evoWalo
11-03-2004, 01:04 PM
Anyone care to share what you have to do or need to be considered as a potential owner.

RC45
11-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Have the cash to just buy a "preowned" one.

Simple as that.

TT
11-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Especially since you are a bit late to buy one directly from Ferrari ;)

SPEEDCORE
11-04-2004, 02:35 AM
But having a preowned isnt the same thing... as being invited to own one. Each country has its own rules. I know in this country to be one of the lucky 3-4 you had to of known the Ferrari GM(ie: have him invite u to dinner) and have a few Ferrari's in the garage. One of the lucky owners went to Italy and asked to get the roof painted yellow on his red Enzo, the dudes at the factory werent every happy, but in the end the customer won....(i got a pic thou only small, ill dig it up).

amenasce
11-04-2004, 08:05 AM
You have to a preferred customer. Be known by your dealer as an active Ferrari owner/enthusiast.
Every country was allocated X enzos . Then every dealer from all over the country sent a list of potential owner wannabee to the National importer ( Like FNA ). They then decided jointly with the Factory who would have one and who wouldnt.

Thats how it worked, supposedly. But we all know some bought 3 Enzos and some very good customers didnt have one.

PATo355
11-04-2004, 07:09 PM
You have to a preferred customer. Be known by your dealer as an active Ferrari owner/enthusiast.
Every country was allocated X enzos . Then every dealer from all over the country sent a list of potential owner wannabee to the National importer ( Like FNA ). They then decided jointly with the Factory who would have one and who wouldnt.

Thats how it worked, supposedly. But we all know some bought 3 Enzos and some very good customers didnt have one.

Yes a guy bought 3 Enzos , 2 directly from the factory , budagboy the other guy who owns an Enzo here met him , its an Italian guy .

As for the allocation in every country ... sure there must be , but i dont think my country was allocated 1 , but since the f40 this guy here in Chile is having every collector Ferrari from the factory , i wonder if there is some more in South America , i bet Argentina has one , they are nuts about Ferraris .

Do you manage any info on that ? I remember reading a post in some forum and you said something about some argentinian Ferrari owners ...

11-04-2004, 07:17 PM
isn't it that u have to be male?

PATo355
11-04-2004, 07:19 PM
isn't it that u have to be male?

Dont think any female got a call tho ... :wink:

No.1
11-04-2004, 07:33 PM
budagboy the other guy who owns an Enzo here

Have i missed something :?

Is there a second Enzo owner on JW :?:

TT
11-04-2004, 07:37 PM
budagboy the other guy who owns an Enzo here

Have i missed something :?

Is there a second Enzo owner on JW :?:

amenasce? :P

No.1
11-04-2004, 07:40 PM
^^^^ :oops: :oops:

i missed that. Where are the pics etc...

Oh and congrats dude.... 2/399 members on the boards 8)

Jabba
11-04-2004, 07:42 PM
I know a third...whether I can get him to join is another thing...should be able to get some pictures of his Enzo though...maybe even with a JW sign.

TT
11-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Well the pic in his sign is about his dad's cars and I am sure you saw already the Enzo+F40 pics around the net more than once. If you searched on JW, well there is no topic about their cars, so you are not going blind :P

TT
11-04-2004, 07:44 PM
I know a third...whether I can get him to join is another thing...should be able to get some pictures of his Enzo though...maybe even with a JW sign.

HAHA, I wonder if I should ask to the dude that asked me to remove the F50 pics from my website (the guy owning two Enzos) :P

No.1
11-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Well the pic in his sign is about his dad's cars and I am sure you saw already the Enzo+F40 pics around the net more than once. If you searched on JW, well there is no topic about their cars, so you are not going blind :P

Thanks TT... it thought i was going to get one of those "search" GIFS :P

Is he in the UK. I don't want to know his name or anything, just nice to know of owners in the UK :D Oh... and please try to get some pics. Once again.... Enzo ownership is very cool 8)

budagboy2
11-04-2004, 07:47 PM
Wait amenasce are those cars in your sig all yours, confused?

PATo355
11-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Wait amenasce are those cars in your sig all yours, confused?

Yes his dad owns some very good cars , even a murcielago ? or a diablo , not sure really

budagboy2
11-04-2004, 08:46 PM
Sweet

amenasce
11-05-2004, 09:36 AM

Yes a guy bought 3 Enzos , 2 directly from the factory , budagboy the other guy who owns an Enzo here met him , its an Italian guy .

As for the allocation in every country ... sure there must be , but i dont think my country was allocated 1 , but since the f40 this guy here in Chile is having every collector Ferrari from the factory , i wonder if there is some more in South America , i bet Argentina has one , they are nuts about Ferraris .

Do you manage any info on that ? I remember reading a post in some forum and you said something about some argentinian Ferrari owners ...

There will be several Enzos in argentina ( i know some very good collectors there , Mr Sieleki , Sucari etc..) . They own 275 GTBs , Lussos , 225 Barchetta , Maranellos , Stradales etc..
There is at least one in Brazil , in Belo Horizonte. Cant name the owner though.
About the Italian guy who owns 3 in NY , its Benny Caiola , he's a great guy. Met him at the track in Miami , he's 70 ish and still drives his 333 SP like a nuts :)

PATo355
11-05-2004, 12:31 PM
What do you mean on "there will be several enzos in argentina " ? . i thought all of them were already delivered , and yes ive heard of Sucari and his collection , Argentinians are just like Italians , nuts about cars , i go there a lot during the year , Mendoza to party , some times Bs Aires and most summers i spent in Bariloche .

Btw , do you have some kind of argentinian connection ? Your name is italian so ... maybe ...

No.1
11-05-2004, 12:52 PM
^^^

there was a scan on the cars of Benny posted a while ago :D

BTW - have you got any high-res/new pics of your garage/cars amenasce? I would really love to see more of your stunning collection :D

amenasce
11-05-2004, 01:11 PM
What do you mean on "there will be several enzos in argentina " ? . i thought all of them were already delivered , and yes ive heard of Sucari and his collection , Argentinians are just like Italians , nuts about cars , i go there a lot during the year , Mendoza to party , some times Bs Aires and most summers i spent in Bariloche .

Btw , do you have some kind of argentinian connection ? Your name is italian so ... maybe ...

They are probably all delivered then. Didnt know they were all delivered already.

My father is argentinian and when he was living there in 97/00 , he co created the Ferrari Club argentina. But my name isnt argentinian , its israeli.

amenasce
11-05-2004, 01:13 PM
^^^

there was a scan on the cars of Benny posted a while ago :D

BTW - have you got any high-res/new pics of your garage/cars amenasce? I would really love to see more of your stunning collection :D

New pics ? no ..well i dunno which you have seen . I havent been to NY since June and posted the pics from then at supercars net.

I dont know which u have seen ? Tell what you have seen and if i have anything new , i ll post :)

No.1
11-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Basically i have seen most of the shots from the collection that is in your sig :D

Thanks for taking the time to answer mate 8)

TT
11-05-2004, 01:23 PM

They are probably all delivered then. Didnt know they were all delivered already.

My father is argentinian and when he was living there in 97/00 , he co created the Ferrari Club argentina. But my name isnt argentinian , its israeli.

Well, somebody maybe remember this yellow one I took pics some time ago...

http://www.swisscarsightings.com/archives/thumbs/ferrarithumb.jpg

Well, it was just beeing delivered when I took the pics, it was like 2 or 3 months ago I think... so if all the Enzos are already out of the factory, it's ffor sure not since a long while :)

PATo355
11-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Oh ok TT , yes that info might be very accurate , since Marcos Hites received his like 6 months ago , and was something like 100 in the world .

Amenasce , i thought your name was italian , and i thought your dad was argentinian because a thread i read yesterday in ferrarichat about famous driving Ferraris , and you told Menem ... he is living here right now , a few minutes from here , spending the money he took from argentinians .

And we need a post of your cars in the correct section :wink:

TT
11-05-2004, 05:00 PM

He said he is not home atm, so I doubt he will be able to post the custom pics :P

PATo355
11-06-2004, 04:58 AM

He said he is not home atm, so I doubt he will be able to post the custom pics :P

Not talking about custom shots , just pics of the cars 8) , i havent seen em b4

amenasce
11-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Oh ok TT , yes that info might be very accurate , since Marcos Hites received his like 6 months ago , and was something like 100 in the world .

Amenasce , i thought your name was italian , and i thought your dad was argentinian because a thread i read yesterday in ferrarichat about famous driving Ferraris , and you told Menem ... he is living here right now , a few minutes from here , spending the money he took from argentinians .

Yep my dad is from there and he lived there at the end of the 90's. Thats when i got to know the local Ferrari Community.

Where can i post the pics ?

TT
11-06-2004, 08:40 AM

Uhm.. "What you saw today" will do I think (if the pics were taken by you as I think) :)

amenasce
11-06-2004, 09:03 AM

Uhm.. "What you saw today" will do I think (if the pics were taken by you as I think) :)

Really ? The pics are oldish..and i dont want pple thinking im posting them again just to brag. Can i post them here in the Ferrari section ?

TT
11-06-2004, 09:10 AM

Really ? The pics are oldish..and i dont want pple thinking im posting them again just to brag. Can i post them here in the Ferrari section ?

Well, that section is for pics shoot by members, no matter if it was like 2 years ago or today ;)
Now well of course it could be seen as a little bragging (not that Enzo owners should not brag about such car LOL)... but since it was a request...
the "what you saw" is fine enough and if you will post in here we will probably move the topic :) of course if you want just to show a couple of pics you could also post them inside this topic... BTW, I think I could be able to do it for you since I saved various pics of yours with F40, Enzo and I remember also the yellow Diablo

amenasce
11-06-2004, 09:12 AM

Well, that section is for pics shoot by members, no matter if it was like 2 years ago or today ;)
Now well of course it could be seen as a little bragging (not that Enzo owners should not brag about such car LOL)... but since it was a request...
the "what you saw" is fine enough and if you will post in here we will probably move the topic :) of course if you want just to show a couple of pics you could also post them inside this topic... BTW, I think I could be able to do it for you since I saved various pics of yours with F40, Enzo and I remember also the yellow Diablo

Great i prefer doing it here , its more cosy :)
I ll post as soon as im home later today. I have to learn that photoshack thing since thy will prob be to big.

TT
11-06-2004, 09:14 AM
Cool, it's ok. You could use imageshack.us wich allows up to 1024 kb big files and it's plenty enough for good quality high-res pics ;)

amenasce
11-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Cool, it's ok. You could use imageshack.us wich allows up to 1024 kb big files and it's plenty enough for good quality high-res pics ;)

It says i have to buy credits ????

TT
11-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Nono, you just register and can upload for free (I uploaded 800+ pics myself).. credits are used only if you want to upload more pics together in a single zip file.

SilviaEvo
11-06-2004, 02:18 PM
Nono, you just register and can upload for free (I uploaded 800+ pics myself).. credits are used only if you want to upload more pics together in a single zip file.
i think there are quite a bit more than 800 :lol: :lol: :lol:
btw amenasce if i were you id take the next available flight up to New York just to be with those cars 8)

Wutputt
11-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Well, somebody maybe remember this yellow one I took pics some time ago...

http://www.swisscarsightings.com/archives/thumbs/ferrarithumb.jpg

Well, it was just beeing delivered when I took the pics, it was like 2 or 3 months ago I think... so if all the Enzos are already out of the factory, it's ffor sure not since a long while :)

Mmm this is strange: the Dutch owner who apparently has the last Enzo (no. 399) had his already 12 months ago. I posted a little video (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19327) about it. That video was shot in october 2003. But if I'm correct it wasn't registered properly at that time. Maybe the other Enzo's were only delivered to the costumer when the paper work was all done.

DeMoN
11-07-2004, 01:15 PM
Im still waiting on SPEEDCORE proposal of showing us an enzo with a yellow roof!

detsan
12-13-2004, 01:10 PM
Sorry to dig up an old post; yellow roof enzo here:

http://www.foxcollection.org/cars.htm

Bet the Ferrari spraypainters were crying that day! :shock:

stradalle360
01-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Anyone care to share what you have to do or need to be considered as a potential owner.

To be an owner of the Enzo you have to own or driven the f40 and f50, then you have to be pay fee to be on the waiting list.

sikx5
01-03-2005, 10:11 AM
^^ Dude i think stradale is only one L.....not two...
and nice of you to dig up an old post for your first one...LOL

nejcdolinsek
01-03-2005, 01:49 PM

Interesting find...

But I've gotta say: ITS HIDEOUS!!! Why would anyone want to ruin their Enzo??? :?

PATo355
01-03-2005, 02:48 PM

Actually that was the pininfarinna concept , its listed in barcheta.cc

blah
01-06-2005, 12:55 PM
I have still never seen an Enzo. :cry:

bmagni
01-06-2005, 06:42 PM
Actually that was the pininfarinna concept , its listed in barcheta.cc

nope it aint that one...

tekwar
01-06-2005, 08:14 PM
I have still never seen an Enzo. :cry:

i think its safe to say ill probably never ever get to see one. Heck i havent even seen an f40 or f50 yet...hah