bmwmpower
11-02-2004, 03:22 PM
safety country :D

adamwich
11-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Oh F***!

Fleischmann
11-02-2004, 03:28 PM
If that would happen to me I'd be furious...and gutted. That would be a good joke...if only no harm was done :/

sndr
11-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Nasty very nasty :(

gucom
11-02-2004, 03:41 PM
i know sum1 who did this kinda crap and sold the wheels for GOOD money...but its still ordinary theft..

pzgren
11-02-2004, 04:30 PM
autsch-i would be very very angry....

yg60m
11-02-2004, 04:35 PM
F*****S !!

w0n
11-03-2004, 02:31 AM
theres a tyres and wheels place near where i live in Sydney, some employees would take down your address, i dunno why u where meant to give it to them, maybe billing address, anyway, they took ur address down, and a week later after selling you tyres and wheels, they would go to ur house, wait for u to leave and steal ur tyres and sell them on the black market, that was until they where caught by the police........

deth
11-03-2004, 02:46 AM
thats not soooo bad...in a theater parking lot i saw an M5 in the exact same positing w/o those supporting tires...so it was just sitting on the discs and differential.............invest in 4 different sets of locking nuts!

nthfinity
11-03-2004, 03:59 AM
that is what lug locks are for. heck, even i have them on my Jeep
poor porsche tho :(

jon_s
11-03-2004, 02:17 PM
I would be seriously FUCKED off!

rob_e1
11-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Same thing happened to my Corrado a few years back. Really made me angry.. they just dropped it on the floor, so exhaust damage and brake shields trashed as well as the hassle of the missing wheels. At least on mine the sills were not damaged, unlike this - looks like that can under the sill will have done some damage.

:(

sentra_dude
11-03-2004, 03:05 PM
that is what lug locks are for. heck, even i have them on my Jeep
poor porsche tho :(

Read the thread: ;)

i had the wheel locks too.

:(

Very sad...if that happened to me I would be very fucking pissed.

chest3r
11-03-2004, 07:31 PM
At least the guy still has his car :roll:

callen
11-03-2004, 08:33 PM
At least the guy still has his car :roll:

And his brake rotors, wouldnt they be more than turbo wheels and tires? i guess it might be more work to take those off too :shock:

coloradosilver
11-03-2004, 08:37 PM
Gotta love those Californians!

lakatu
11-03-2004, 09:59 PM
I have noticed recently that people have become careless :roll: in where they are posting their material to Porsche Central. As most of you know st-anger has created posting rules that he believes will organize the material in a way that will be useful to users of Porsche Central. See http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12420

When st-anger left he asked me to try and see that those rules were followed. While many people do not agree with those rules, I think that JW members should do what we can to follow them. We owe st-anger a great deal for the extensive sacrifice of his time to create Porsche Central and large portion of its content. Much of this sacrifice actual is unseen and goes without recognition or notice. Personally, I think it is disrespectful to not make an attempt to follow these posting rules.

In saying these things I don’t mean to assign any blame to individuals. Nor do I wish to discourage anyone from posting their material in Porsche Central. In fact I am thankful for everyone’s contributions and appreciate the efforts that you have made to share with community members here.

I realize that many times people that have posted here have gone to great effort and time to create their posts and that by posting in the “sticky” sections their posts are sometimes missed or overlooked. I can sympathize with the desire to post outside of these sections were your post will be more visible. I have discussed these and other related issue to the posting rules with st-anger and I can tell you that st-anger is also very much aware of these issues. However, st-anger, and myself included, believe that the organizational benefits outweigh the disadvantages.

I think most everyone will agree that there is a sense of friendship and community at JW and more specifically at Porsche Central. Respecting others wishes is the foundation of getting along as a community. As a result, I would respectfully request that everyone make an effort to follow the posting rules that st-anger laid out. I would appreciate others help in positively 8) encouraging people to follow these rules and in helping them better understand what they are exactly.

In an effort to avoid singling people out I will make this a “form” post that I will post each time I feel people are not doing their best to follow these rules. Additionally, I am starting with all posts on or after October 17, 2004.

In order to maintain the organizational structure posts that are made in the future will be moved to the section they should have originally been posted. In the past the moderators have taken the time and effort to ensure that the original poster received credit for the moved post. Unfortunately, we are announcing that from this point forward we will no longer be able to devote the extra time and effort to give credit to the original poster. Therefore, if you want to receive the credit and recognition for the contribution of your post please take the time to learn were the post should go. Otherwise the moderator that moves the post will receive the “credit” for the post.

Hopefully everyone will understand the intent of this post, which is to respect Porsche Centrals founder’s wishes for how JW members post in his section. If by chance your are offended by this please PM me so that I might have a chance to clarify what I am trying to say and resolve any conflict as this is not intended to offend anyone. Also, PM if you are confused as to where your post should have gone. Additionally, you could post any questions for discussion about the posting rules to the sticky that explains what those rules are at http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12420 .

Thank you everyone for your help on this matter :wink: .

5vz-fe
11-03-2004, 10:23 PM
Geez..those cheap ass theives...don't even wanna waste money on bricks? :twisted:

DJF1
11-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Oh man...I would have a heart attack...

tigerx
11-07-2004, 12:33 AM
man someone got OWNED LMFAO.

DeMoN
11-07-2004, 02:49 AM
wow that is something unbelievable! I suppoe it was in a car park... how did no one see that?

sikx5
11-07-2004, 03:00 AM
LOL why didnt they take the brakes!!!! idiots!! LOL
:lol:

Kz
11-07-2004, 09:37 AM
Man I would cry if this happened to me...and after i finish sulking, go find the bastards and kill them 0X

Schwalbe
11-07-2004, 07:24 PM
That's horrible to look at. :( Zero respect for the 996TT. :x

http://img108.exs.cx/img108/9782/Image-5DDA7496284711D9.jpg

SPEEDKILLAR
11-07-2004, 07:26 PM
:x :x :x :x :x :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

5vz-fe
11-07-2004, 07:31 PM
That's horrible to look at. :( Zero respect for the 996TT. :x

http://img108.exs.cx/img108/9782/Image-5DDA7496284711D9.jpg

That's some nice aftermarket suspension on the 911TT. Shit...when I say use bricks, I mean use 4, not 2......

Evo
11-07-2004, 07:59 PM
They seem to be in a hurry..lol ..

I know I should be more respect full but come on.. How many of you want to see a pix of the owner looking at his car like that.. . Priceless..

CSedl87
11-15-2004, 12:27 AM
They seem to be in a hurry..lol ..

I know I should be more respect full but come on.. How many of you want to see a pix of the owner looking at his car like that.. . Priceless..
Well it doesn't matter to you, it seems you have enough money to buy all the Porsches you like.

cho_888
11-15-2004, 12:32 AM
i would be hitting people, even if it was a joke. fucking stupid

antonioledesma
11-15-2004, 01:06 AM
Those thieves are the worst. You know, there are two kinds of burglars:
the first ones are the pros, don't mess with ppl or their things. If they want your wallet, they'll only take that, not start making rude marks onto your girlfriend. If they stole your friggin car they give you a couple of bucks to go home on a cab. And if they rob your goddamned rims!!! they put the on some bricks so it doesn't damage the rest of the car

And the second kind, are those assholes who don't think when robbing and start a shooting with anything.

I know those kinda thieves... I live in mexico :?