PDA

View Full Version : LFS addicted

ARMAN
11-01-2004, 09:21 PM
I am using full version demo and playing over the net and its pretty addictive I can say 8) Dont have wheel so playing using mouse which is pretty good too, never saw this kind of driving tool used in any other game sofar.
Just got enough points to get that crazy Turbo :shock: its oversteering all the time :P

Anyone plays online too?

If you bought it, did you buy it from the official www.liveforspeed.com site? Did you use Ccard or account? What better/safer/cheaper? 8)

rachaderua
11-01-2004, 11:35 PM
how is the game..i personally didn´t know about it, as long as i saw that pics i´ve got excited so much :shock:

perfect graphics...good handling? realistic performance?

F3 cars!!!! 8)

tell me all u thought about this game ARMAN, it might be great :lol:

i am downloading a full unlocked version at emule, i hope that it works well

BADMIHAI
11-01-2004, 11:39 PM
I also love it. It makes me want to go out and buy a wheel. This sucks because my budget is currently low and planned to be allocated to different things.

tigerx
11-01-2004, 11:59 PM
OMFG we gotta race sometime lol, i love this game, i use mouse, and it's great, i got the "unlocked" version offline, but i can only use demo online, but still it's effing great.

btw wut y'all best tiem on blackwood GP with a stock GTi, using a mouse, my best was only 1:40:xx. if you got better, PLZ help me out with some hints or something cuz i can't seem to go faster :(.

i've try to brake later but then again, that just make me go to fast and slam me into the wall :(

ARMAN
11-02-2004, 08:02 AM
I had problems with crazy oversteer when I was braking, then I found out that if I set braking balnce 80-90%front/10-20%rear wheels then it brakes great without loosing stability, only you cannot turn wheels when braking.
Steering with mose is excelent and pretty accurate(ok ok wheel is better ofcourse), better results will be with clean mouse :mrgreen: or even better with optic one so teering will be smooth. Steering with keyboard on the other side is VERY hard and almost impossible to have RWD car to stay on the road 8)

I think SFDMALEX or DanV6 had talked about that game as it is an excelent simulator so I tryed it, and it is better than any... yea, any other game I know :P Robots/computer drivers are driving perfectly when you set the hardest level so the only chance to win is be smarter and cleaner than them(sometimes kicking'em off the track :mrgreen: )

rachaderua - I doubt that cracked version will work online, download better full version from the official site 135MB, then you can pay £12 for full S1(stage 1) version and when the second one will be released another £12 - http://www.liveforspeed.net/shop/order.php you can have it even on the CD.

In the full version you download you can have 2 cars + 1 when you have 200 points and one normal track(+backwards) and one crossroad track(+backwards) :mrgreen:

here yre some skins and other download for the game - http://www.4players.de/rendersite.php?LAYOUT=index&world=lfs

topgeartom
11-02-2004, 08:53 AM
lol i fucking love this game - bought it ages ago from www.liveforspeed.com
You HAVE to have a wheel - its much more realistic, and i also have my joystick setup as clutch.

I'm at school now, buit when i get home i will set up a server for us to race in - it will be cool.

EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THIS GAME

you dont have to buy the full version, i will set it up in the demo version.

Everyone cool with this?

[EDIT] Everyone with MSN add me - it will be easier to organise that way.

I'll post up a name and password for the server later, when i get back home.

jakaracman
11-02-2004, 09:56 AM
Cool, I'll try to be there (S1 licensed, too).

topgeartom
11-02-2004, 11:23 AM
right, im home!

If everyone could please use the same names as on JW when in the game.

The server will be called "www.jabbasworld.net racing!!!"

and the password is simply "JW" <- no quotation marks

It should be up most of the time - just keep looking for it (the name is in Blue)

Hope we get a few participating - JW events would be cool!

If you dont have the game already, you can download the demo (whoch we will be playing in, from here: http://www.liveforspeed.net/file_rsc.php?name=LFS_S1H_DEMO.zip

The server should be up a few hours from now. - going to get in contact with TT to get more support!

ARMAN
11-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Hehe cool idea Tom :wink: JW is already in the LFS community :mrgreen:

I'll join few hours later today 8) Hope everything will work fine.

:shock: S2 will have damage and F1 cars :P -
http://www.4players.de/rendersite.php?LAYOUT=screenshot_list&world=lfs&sid=&setid=7468

topgeartom
11-02-2004, 12:32 PM
**SERVER DOWN** {LIKELY TO BE UP TOMMORROW}

demo version
server: www.jabbasworld.net racing
password: JW

ARMAN
11-02-2004, 01:34 PM
hehe pertolheads heaven :P

tigerx
11-02-2004, 05:08 PM
w00t i'll be there sometime later today :D.

ARMAN
11-02-2004, 06:36 PM
**SERVER DOWN** {LIKELY TO BE UP TOMMORROW}

demo version
server: www.jabbasworld.net racing
password: JW

not today :(

Daggernite
11-02-2004, 06:58 PM
cool I have bin a big fan for a while but, aint played for a couple of months tho. Say when the next online metup is and ill join aswell. I'm using wheel :D

jamberl
11-02-2004, 08:46 PM
This is a cool game, I got it a while ago. I use a MOMO logitech wheel.

Anyone care to trade laptimes for the Blackwood GT track, using the XR GT?

jakaracman
11-03-2004, 03:58 AM
1:36,5x. But not now, I haven't been driving BLGP since S1 came out ...

topgeartom
11-03-2004, 04:42 AM
Should be up later today when i get home - nice to see we have a bit more interest!! - Tell all your friends :P :wink:

Should have server up at roughly 15:00 GMT

tigerx
11-03-2004, 08:51 AM
wut's that in Eastern timezone? LMFAO

topgeartom
11-03-2004, 09:02 AM
wut's that in Eastern timezone? LMFAO

not a clue - go into your profile and alter the clock from GMT so that it matches your clocks at your home. Then you can work out how far ahead/behind you are from GMT 8)