PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Ricer drives into Jetta *vid*

Nemisis8u
09-29-2003, 05:02 PM
Just as the title says. This guy has to be the dumbest person ever to be caught on video. Listen to the comments, all you hear is some numbnuts saying "bro" all the time. Because of assholes like this the insurance for young drivers, especially males is so high. http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/smileyR.gif (http://brimstone.five-elements.com/~hussain/mr2crash.mpeg)<-----click the ricer picture.

666fast
09-29-2003, 05:04 PM
I've seen that before and it's hilarious! Did the guy in the MR2 forget that there is a brake pedal? LOL :lol:

Nemisis8u
09-29-2003, 05:13 PM
I've seen that before and it's hilarious! Did the guy in the MR2 forget that there is a brake pedal? LOL :lol:

Probably mixed up gas and brake. So instead of breaking he gave it gas and ended up hitting someone else’s car. I wish they had the video when he was explaining himself to cops

Wide
09-29-2003, 07:45 PM
Dumbest driver after the Ferraris driver (he was hittin a vts or somethin else on a straight road)..
Dont want to be tdi s driver..

gis
09-30-2003, 12:50 AM
SUCKS TO BE THAT GUY!!

what a dumbass, imagine being in his shoes and feeling like the biggest dumb fuck and not being able to say anything cuz YOU CAUSED THE ACCIDENT! i would want to hide in a rock in i was that dumb fuck.

thanks for the vid Nemesis8u.

stracing
09-30-2003, 01:25 AM
funny how they make the jetta sound so important. to me its just another toyota for all i care

stradale
09-30-2003, 07:20 AM
That was really funny. What an idiot! He didn't even try to avoid it by steering. My guess is he wanted to try and do a 180 turn, got up to speed, failed to find the handbrake and before he knew it he hit a deformed Jetta.

The guy with the camera and his friend are two sad losers too. Oh my God, bro. Look at the Jetta, bro... Like they just witnessed the WTC collapse. What morons...

initiala4
09-30-2003, 02:54 PM
I think i spotted that clip sometime at the beginning of this year. No suprised on the car actually slipped out.....i think he needs more driver experience.

Nemisis8u
09-30-2003, 04:03 PM
.....i think he needs more driver experience.

I think he needs a brain.

PaulGT2164
10-12-2003, 07:49 AM
its a shame to see a nice car like an mr2 in the hands of a moron, id be pretty mad cause the jettas are nice cars too =P
im a racer on a budget so to me it would suck either way!