PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari Owners in London.....

jon_s
09-28-2003, 12:25 PM
....are going to be targeted because the government can't believe that people earn a legit income and can still afford a Ferrari after all the tax has has been deducted....(on that note, a 50% tax group is being considered by good old Tony)...anyway, back to the point. The logic behind this thinking is a bit strange: 'dirty money' apparently does not stay in a bank account long (Glod star to the Gov, they are a clever bunch you know), instead it gets spent on assets. And according to Ken the criminals love Ferraris'...(He is a mind reader too!!)....therefore they are cheacking the earnings of any new Ferrari owners! I mean WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PERSON ON! Can a criminal not go to a Merc dealer, or Lambo dealer e.t.c?? Why Ferrari, do they have Criminal magnets on the doors?? I am glad to say that this is in VERY early stages of development, I also doubt that they will get far, as there is a legal minefield for them to cross. Not to mention civil action against the Gov by Ferrari--(I would would sue their arse!)--

yunet
09-28-2003, 01:09 PM
Damn..
What the hell is that shit logic...

TT
09-28-2003, 01:23 PM
That's bullshit... how dumb...

BADMIHAI
09-28-2003, 02:02 PM
Shit! Thanks for warning me! I guess I'll go spend my dirty money on a few Mercedes CLK GTRs then! And who wants to buy 5 Enzos off from me? I'll sell them for $1000 a piece fro RF and JW members......$900.000 for non-members!

Wide
09-28-2003, 03:27 PM
Totally Bullshit!!

jon_s
09-28-2003, 05:28 PM
I am trying to find some more info on this, I head it on BBC Radio 4 (It was in my bosses car...honest! lol)...

jon_s
09-29-2003, 02:37 PM
I am starting not to believe this story, I cannot find any other info on it. It sound silly, so me thinks that Radio 4 were having a laugh, or I should say, I hope they were having a laugh!

BADMIHAI
09-29-2003, 03:50 PM
So nobody wants to buy an Enzo for $1000? Oh well..I guess I'll just have them destroyed.