PDA

View Full Version : Amphibious motor home, anyone?? Yes, you read that right...

PyroZona
09-27-2003, 11:10 PM
It's called the TerraWind. It's a seriously luxurious motor home with features like:

- Marble floors and counter tops
- Jacuzzi bath tub
- 42" plasma TV with in-motion DSS satellite TV and full surround sound

...oh, and it's also a HOUSEBOAT!! Check out the video right here (http://www.terrawind.com/images/terrawind%20384broadband.wmv). It's the broadband version of the video, so 56k'ers beware. There's also a 56k version, as well as detailed information on this behemoth at www.terrawind.com.

It's made by a couple in South Carolina, and you can get one starting at only $850,000!!

...and if you don't think that thing is enough to give your local fishermen that priceless "Whut tha fuck is 'dat thang, Maynard?!?!" look, they're also gonna be making a TRAILER (which will also float) for the damn thing!!

Check it out...it's a MUST SEE!!

Pyro

dis3as3d
09-28-2003, 12:24 AM
HOLY SHIT, that is insane. I would call BS if I had not seen that video

fedezyl
09-28-2003, 12:46 AM
Wow, i've never been in one of those camper things, actually it bother's me how they park themselves on the left lane on the highway, but...I wouldn't mind going on vacation on an amphibious coach thing...
I wonder how they deal with corrosion though...

initiala4
09-28-2003, 01:42 AM
Just finished watching the entire clip............i am speechless. Its like a house/boat for a million bucks. I wonder how it feels to drive it since its like a bus :!: crazeeee ideas = crazeee rv

possessed_beaver
09-28-2003, 03:30 AM
hahahah
how sad
i would rather spend the money on a house that doesent move!!
hahaha

stracing
09-28-2003, 05:18 AM
i wouldn't mind that actually

you could make fresh fish and chips and eat it in your fave spot all in one drive

TT
09-28-2003, 05:26 AM
Wow, simply stunning!!! Good find! I'm amazed :D

hemi_fan
09-28-2003, 10:13 PM
Man, thats crazy. Talk about the Hardcore hillbilly. Take your home everywhere you go. The trailer park, the cottage, the middle of the ocean. hahaha. I just cant wait till people start getting competitive with these... "On-Water RV Races, Sponsored by ESPN!" lmao.

Vansquish
09-28-2003, 11:14 PM
That's freakin awesome, way better than that little "amphibious sports car" that's being talked about all over the place like it's some sort of revelation. This even looks decent hehe.

Wide
09-29-2003, 05:41 AM
That thing is awesome..
Dont buy house and a car.. Just this.. Its useful I think for people interested with such things..
I like that toy.. :)

666fast
09-29-2003, 04:03 PM
That thing is pretty cool! It would be perfect if you wanted to take a road trip for a year or two! lol

novass
10-01-2003, 04:25 AM
ive always wanted an amphibious vehicle, something about just driving straight into the water pleases me.

they a making a floating trailer too? if you got the money that would be a nice setup