PDA

View Full Version : Thats a Porsche

ARMAN
10-02-2004, 09:25 AM
A true story I heard from friend.
The guy, businessman when came time to go to lunch proposed to the people he had on business meeting to drive to a restaurant with him.
So they went to the car and while they drove to restaurant the chick wanted to look like she uderstand cars and stuff, said: - I know why your car is so loud, its cause you have rotten exahust, right?
and the guy said with a sad look: - lady... its a Porsche :lol:

zmydust823
10-04-2004, 02:07 AM
hahah that is a great story

vexor
10-04-2004, 02:13 AM
rotten exhaust??!?!?! LOL

aks
10-04-2004, 03:02 AM
LOL!

he shoulda said 'i know why ur skirt is so short, it got ripped on the way to the meeting didn't it?'

vexor
10-04-2004, 03:04 AM
^^^ ooo where did u find that pic of the Veyron?

aks
10-04-2004, 03:19 AM
^^^ i don't remember, i got it ages ago, sorry

cooperluke
10-13-2004, 11:07 AM
Rotten ????

ROTFL

nthfinity
10-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Women and cars is like oil and water...

sometimes... periodically, somewhat like a 6 molar solution of HCL, and Francium... ;)

gottacatchup
10-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Women and cars is like oil and water...

Hey that's not always the case. My gf loves cars and soaks up everything i tell her like a sponge.

JiggaStyles09
10-14-2004, 02:59 AM
yea most girls know nothing about cars, which i dont blame them for i mean i know nothing about coach purses other then they are too fucking expensive.

and while we are on the topic of girls and cars, on my school's campus i have seen in the past few weeks, a girl in an M3 (with the new 19" rims of course), a girl in a new C55 AMG and a girl in an Cayenne S. All of them had FSU student parking decals hanging from the rear view mirror.

Holy shit im so pissed everytime i see them. their parents could have gotten them a 325i or a C240 or some shit and they probably wouldnt have been able to tell the difference. i bet the only reason they got the AMG or M model was because they liked the rims or something lol. and here i am in my 1994 dodge intrepid with no A/C and a missing fender (gotta love hand-me-downs). god im so envyous. :x

Ferrarikid
08-21-2005, 12:39 AM
yea i just saw a girl driving a new vette c6 today and she would step on the F*****G gas it was horrible

ZfrkS62
08-21-2005, 01:42 AM
yea most girls know nothing about cars, which i dont blame them for i mean i know nothing about coach purses other then they are too fucking expensive.

and while we are on the topic of girls and cars, on my school's campus i have seen in the past few weeks, a girl in an M3 (with the new 19" rims of course), a girl in a new C55 AMG and a girl in an Cayenne S. All of them had FSU student parking decals hanging from the rear view mirror.

Holy shit im so pissed everytime i see them. their parents could have gotten them a 325i or a C240 or some shit and they probably wouldnt have been able to tell the difference. i bet the only reason they got the AMG or M model was because they liked the rims or something lol. and here i am in my 1994 dodge intrepid with no A/C and a missing fender (gotta love hand-me-downs). god im so envyous. :x

I know how you feel dude. I worked at an import shop a couple years ago and there was this kid who had 2 brand new RSXs and a 2 year old Mercedes. He was 17 and his parents sent him here to finish high school from Indonesia where he had 4 more cars :? and there i was barely able to afford to keep my Z running. I wanted to pelt him with tools everytime he showed up.