PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo3 - Replay videos and i´ve got another WR!!!!!!

rachaderua
09-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Hello guys....as i posted before some times, i am posting now some new times i did these days....they are in the www.gt3times.com site and also in www.cyberscore.net. My nickname in both sites is VeilSidebr :D

I´ve got to record 3 replay videos, and i need to record the others. As soon as i got to record all of them, i will post the links here as i´ve got to find a server to store them. Ok, i just uploaded 2 videos until now, they are listed bellow for download :D

SS Route 5 WET lap video
Track: Special Stage Route 5 WET
Car: F094/S
Lap Time: 1:01.124 - This is an old lap now that i´ve got the World Record :D:D
http://members.lycos.co.uk/veilsidefast/gt3r5wet.mpg

Seattle replay lap video
Car: F094/S
Track: Seattle circuit
Lap time: 1:04.885 - it´s an old lap video i have here, my lap now is 1:04.148, i will try to record it as soon as possible, and also post here.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/veilsidefast/seattle.mpg

Donut show video
Car: Nissan Skyline GTR-Vspec II R34 - Stock model
Track: Seattle Circuit
Time: just stunt video, donuts in cones.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/veilsidefast/donut.mpg

If any video doesn´t work, tell me and i will try to fix the problem. Bellow i will post a table with my recent best times.

Track: Special Stage Route 5 WET
Car used: F094/S
Lap Time: 1:00.631 seconds - And now, this lap is the World Record :D :D
Track: Seatte Circuit
Lap Time: 1:04.148 seconds - hard to go further, but its possible

Track: Special Stage Route 11
Lap Time: 1:20.405 seconds - And now, i finally got the World Record! :D

Track: Deep Forest Raceway
Lap Time: 49.170 seconds

I need to try in more tracks...when i´ve got more times i will post here. Also you if u have any record(or world record) post here :D

abbor
09-30-2004, 07:22 PM
That's very good! I have a few times posted there myself, but mine are pretty low grade, and I can't remember my username..

EDIT: I had completely forgot about GT3-times.com.. Makes me want to take my ps2 out from the dust... I see the times are improved pretty much, but many of the racers stay the same, I remember O.Z. at least..

DUNKiNUTS
09-30-2004, 08:00 PM
The second one didn't work for me. I have hit 1.33 on the test track with the viper

rachaderua
09-30-2004, 11:22 PM
ok links are fixed now, and i´ve added a new replay video one: Seattle...as i have got to improve this lap by far, i will try to record again the replay video
this replay video of seattle is of an old lap, 1:04.885...my lap now is 1:04.148, so it´s better, and i will try to record it into pc and post here as soon as possible :D

rachaderua
09-30-2004, 11:37 PM
That's very good! I have a few times posted there myself, but mine are pretty low grade, and I can't remember my username..

EDIT: I had completely forgot about GT3-times.com.. Makes me want to take my ps2 out from the dust... I see the times are improved pretty much, but many of the racers stay the same, I remember O.Z. at least..

Yeah for sure,...i started trying to break world records since may....they are not too hard to break...if u get to practice a lot, and also have a good and insane driving u can get there, or at least near there, that is already very very good. Many of the world recordists are good in just one or two tracks...not at all...its better to get into the top5 in all the tracks and be the best in just one track instead of being the best in 3 tracks and stay in the top 20 of all....

remember, it´s not the how fast you can go, but if u can go faster...

i haven´t tried at all the tracks, just in some, and i just post the times when i get a perfect lap withouth mistakes or when i know it´s very fast....

but i will try to get more records, or a world record, and for sure post here. :D

gottacatchup
09-30-2004, 11:40 PM
Damn time to resurrect GT3 again. I've been playing on and off for two years and just got 100% like a month ago. I thought i was done for good this time but alas...time to see how i compare to yall.

rachaderua
09-30-2004, 11:57 PM
yeah almost the same that happened to me...i play Gran turismo since it´s first version release date, and since that time i didn´t stop to play it, for sample now i´ve got 100% of the game, all gold licenses, time trials, everything, but i still stay testing and testing hardly, with all the types of cars, since F1 to a peugeot 206 stock, all the setups, tracks......that´s why it´s my best prefered game by far, cause i can still stay playing it forever and i will never get bothered of it....

Also i can´t wait for the brand new GT4....this might be an awesome one...

can´t wait to set some laps with a F1 car in nurburgring too :D

DUNKiNUTS
10-01-2004, 01:10 AM
nurburgring, really that is going to be awesome. I can't wait for the rallys

rachaderua
10-01-2004, 04:44 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooaaaaa i´ve got the World Record!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe world record was 1:20.647 at Special Stage Route 11, according to www.gt3times.com(i didn´t find a better time in the whole internet) and i´ve got 1:20.405! That was fast, stayed about 45 laps trying and trying to break my past 1:20.937 lap...but i´ve got it!!! I saw the replay about 6 times and there´s still room to improve it, i guess with the more insane i can go i can get into the 1:19 ´s house.

But it´s already ok...i will try to record this replay video into my pc as fast as possible and post here...hehehe :D :D :D :D :D :D

rachaderua
10-02-2004, 12:30 AM
i can´t believe...i´ve got another world record, Woooooooooooooow today is my day :D

at Special Stage Route 5 WET this time, i´ve got 1:00.631 seconds

the past world record was 1:00.705

hahahaahhaha can´t believe...have to record the videos....2 world records in the same day... :D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D

DUNKiNUTS
10-02-2004, 12:49 AM
nice that is will take forever to get some of those. Hey what mode do you do it in.

rachaderua
10-02-2004, 12:16 PM
freee run :D